• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,414
  • Total Topics: 5,707
  • Online today: 82
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 65
  • Total: 65
aliexpress
Microphone Arm,Aokeo AK-4...Sennheiser Profile USB Mi...Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...

Joke of the day

Started by Damon, August 31, 2009, 09:02:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alfonso_Frisk

http://www.fluidr.com/photos/nosmo_king2007
http://www.seateamimages.com/search.php
Wine improves with age, The older I get the more I like it.

skellum

deetus

Prince Philip's just asked the Queen why someone from Cameroon is now running the country  :legit:

Just Dave

Quote from: deetus on May 13, 2010, 10:56:55 AM
Prince Philip's just asked the Queen why someone from Cameroon is now running the country  :legit:

:2funny: like it
Visit Our Website Clicky Linky My Flickr Clicky Linky Scrap Cars Buyer scrapcarsbuyer.co.uk

spinner

Just Dave's 'rabbits' put in mind of this old, really old, joke.

A Scotsman comes to Canada to visit with relatives. They decide to take him for a drive through the north country.
As they're travelling along a main highway this huge creature lumbers out from the woods onto the road and the
driver is forced to slam on the brakes.

"Jings" cries the Scotsman. "What in heaven's name is that?" The driver says "oh that's a moose"
The Scotsman replies "If that's a moose, I'd hate to see ur rats!"  :legit:
And more, much more than this, I did it my way
Ol' blue eyes

http://ddsdigita4.wix.com/ddsdigital
https://www.flickr.com/photos/spin498/

spinner

An Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman all die and go to hell.

While there, they spot a red phone and ask what the phone is for. The devil tells them it is for calling

back to Earth.  

The Irishman asks to call Dublin and talks for 5 minutes. When he  was finished the devil

informs him that the cost is a million Pounds, so the Irishman writes him a check.  

Next the Scotsman calls Glasgow and talks for 30 minutes. When he was finished the devil informs

him that cost is 6 million Pounds, so the Scotsman writes him a check.

Finally the Englisman gets his turn and talks for 4 hours. When he was  finished the devil informed him that there would be no charge for the call   and feel free to call  England anytime

When the Scotsman hears this he goes ballistic and asks the devil why the Englishman got to call his home free.

The devil replied," Since Gordon became Prime Minister the country has gone to hell, so

naturally it's a local call."  
And more, much more than this, I did it my way
Ol' blue eyes

http://ddsdigita4.wix.com/ddsdigital
https://www.flickr.com/photos/spin498/

Just Dave

Visit Our Website Clicky Linky My Flickr Clicky Linky Scrap Cars Buyer scrapcarsbuyer.co.uk

deetus

My Chinese mate had a girlfriend named Lorraine.

He was cheating on her with another girl called Claire Lee.

Unfortunately Lorraine died.

At her funeral my mate stood up and sang..........

"I can see Claire Lee now Lorraine has gone"......... :legit:

jinky

Bloke rings his private dentist and says "How much to extract one tooth?".
He`s told £1200.
"OK he says - price is everything here what about if we dispense with a assistant nurse".
£1100 is the answer.
"OK I am assuming a pre-injection, then the main freezing injection here - price is everything  - what about if we do away with the pre-injection?".
£1000 is the answer.
"OK price is all  important in this arrangement" he says - "What about instead of the full hour appointment with anaesthetic we tag it onto the end of someone else`s check up, dispense with any pain control at all and simply do a 10 minute job yanking the thing out. I`ve got to get the price down".
The assistant tells him that this would be incredibly painful and against all guidelines but will check with the dentist. He gets a call back and is told that against all recommendations  if indeed the job took 10 minutes, no anaesthetic at all or any other pain killer and could be slotted in with no dental nurse assistance- then it would be £400.
"That`s more like it says the man - it`s  a deal -   can I book my wife in for it on Friday please"  ;)

deetus

Why did the Mexican throw his wife from a cliff ?

Tequila... :legit:

anglefire

In a pub quiz the other day I lost by one point. The question was where do women mostly have curly hair? Apparently, it's Africa!

One of the other questions was to name two things commonly found in cells. It appears that Scousers and Pikeys is not the correct answer!

I've heard that Apple have scrapped their plans for the new children's iPod after realising that iTouch Kids is not a good product name.

George Clooney is to star in a new film about Gary Glitter, called "Oh, She's Eleven."

The wife told me I was no longer romantic so I booked a table for the two of us on Valentine's Night. Problem was she's rubbish at snooker.

There's a new Muslim clothing shop opened in Hartlepool but I've been banned from it after asking to look at some bomber jackets.
Jonathan Ross has been accused of shoplifting a kitchen utensil from Tesco. Ross says it was a whisk he was prepared to take.

My wife barely notices the racket all those vuvuzelas make throughout the World Cup matches. She's used to hearing a tirade of horns every time she pulls out onto a roundabout.
----------------------------------
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

deetus

Why don't elephants do skinny dipping?

They can't take their trunks off.  :legit:

deetus

To help England fans get over their anguish at their teams dismal performance at the world cup, a free counselling helpline has been set up.............................

0800-4-1-4-1-4-1.

::)  :legit:

Oops sorry, I've just seen this on another thread.

Moses

Durex have just launched thier safest ever condom, its called the Green, wear it and you will never catch anything......
OK, I'll get my coat, and hat ::)

Just Dave

Fabio Capello has arranged a match with Iceland to try and cheer the England fans up,

and if they win that they go on to play Tesco and Sainsburys!  :2funny:  :2funny:  :2funny:

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.