• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,415
  • Total Topics: 5,708
  • Online today: 64
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 42
  • Total: 42
7ds
RØDE NT1 Signature Series...Microphone Arm,Aokeo AK-4...Sennheiser Profile USB Mi...Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....

What made you feel good today

Started by greypoint, August 13, 2009, 10:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigiDiva

Seeing War Horse for the 1st time - moving - lovely.
Please visit my website @ www.sunderlandwallart.com

jinky

Google have finally released update 5.0.1 to resolve problems caused to 2012 Nexus 7 by the lollypop update. Downloaded it with some trepidation as I've seen no real views on it as so new.  :-\ Result - thus far everything is much better and back to old speeds. Please google now leave it be!

krennon

Hello CCers  :)

Happy New Year to all may your memory cards be filled with fantastic images this year...

WMMFGT well ok it was the 23rd December but this is the first chance I've had to post as we were away. I am absolutely over the moon and back again to let you all know (well at least those of you that know me anyway) that me and Mrs Keith were unanimously approved at matching panel on the 23rd December to adopt two children  :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:
Obviously we were jumping for joy and intros are planned to start very soon, so I shall be a bit quiet on here over the coming weeks possibly months whilst we get used to routines such as school runs (well walks anyway) which one doesn't like tomatoes, sorting out school uniforms etc I do have a master plan to buy them a little compact P&S each at some point so they can hopefully "develop" the photography bug  :D and maybe I can then post some of their photos as I won't be able to post any photos of them themselves for obvious reasons. So to all my fellow ccers a very happy and prosperous photofilled 2015
Keith

p.s. as Arnie says "I'll be back" so please don't close my account  :dance:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/keithfransella/

"Everything in moderation including moderation" Oscar Wilde

Reinardina

Great News Keith! You've been waiting long enough for this.

A very Happy New Year, to you and your soon to be completed family.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Oldboy

Fantastic news to start 2015. Wishing you Keith, and your New Family a very Happy New Year.  :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

Jediboy

Great news Keith. Well done, and enjoy.
May the Force be with you.

Chris

Hinfrance

Congratulations Keith and Mrs Keith. All the best for 2015.

I'm the one who doesn't like tomatoes. And eggs make me vomit!  :D
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

donoreo

Best Christmas present ever.  At least it seems that way now, wait until you have them ;) 

ABERS

Congratulations Kieth, now the hard work begins. :tup:

DigiDiva

Keith that's fantastic news. Congratulations.
Please visit my website @ www.sunderlandwallart.com

SimonW

Quote from: jinky on December 31, 2014, 07:54:31 AM
Google have finally released update 5.0.1 to resolve problems caused to 2012 Nexus 7 by the lollypop update. Downloaded it with some trepidation as I've seen no real views on it as so new.  :-\ Result - thus far everything is much better and back to old speeds. Please google now leave it be!

Hi Jinky,

My 2012 Nexus 7 has been virtually unusable since it auto-updated from Kitkat to Lollipop 5.0 so I was looking out for 5.01 to be available. I've just tried "check for updates" and it's still reporting that it is up to date. Can one get this update manually?

Cheers, Simon
Simon Warren
(in Dunning, Scotland)

Oldboy

Quote from: SimonW on January 03, 2015, 09:47:29 PM
Quote from: jinky on December 31, 2014, 07:54:31 AM

Hi Jinky,

My 2012 Nexus 7 has been virtually unusable since it auto-updated from Kitkat to Lollipop 5.0 so I was looking out for 5.01 to be available. I've just tried "check for updates" and it's still reporting that it is up to date. Can one get this update manually?

Cheers, Simon

According to this Lollipop 5.01 includes more bugs.  :doh:

http://www.christiantoday.com/article/android.5.0.1.lollipop.os.bugs.nexus.7.nexus.9.suffer.issues.nstalling.update/44416.htm

jinky

Simon - they seem to send them out in batches - it was just there for me and I just went for it thinking it cannot be any worse. It is almost back to normal for me now. The last two times I`ve switched it on it has done a quick "Android update" then update a lot of apps so obviously still tweaking but don`t throw it through a window as they do finally seem to be getting to grips with it. A couple of annoying things though - my PC does not always recognise it when I plug in and the battery life is down a little - as ever with new systems. next time I`ll ignore the update. I ca only suggest waiting until it pops up in your alerts.

Just found this Simon but gobblydygook to me and not sure I`d use it and maybe rather wait until it pops in to my alerts box.
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/nexus-7-2012-wifi-tastes-android-5-0-1-lollipop-update-via-aosp-custom-rom-1481675

spinner

Upgraded the motherboard and accoutrements in my PC, got my Yosemite Hackintosh up and running. 
And more, much more than this, I did it my way
Ol' blue eyes

http://ddsdigita4.wix.com/ddsdigital
https://www.flickr.com/photos/spin498/

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.