Ditto re: picture frames H
Based just on my return to the gym for an hour today after 2 months out:
1. People who straddle two parking spaces in an otherwise full car park!
2. People who swim in pairs in the pool , pausing to stand and chat without warning in front of you when you have already slowed to their crawls pace!
3. Faster swimmers who decide to swim diagonally across the pool and do the crawl , head down and oblivious to who they kick!
4. People who go into the sauna as a group of friends that fill up the bottom tier benches but make no effort to let you access the available upper ones and then chat to each other as they leave with the door open allowing the room to lose all heat.
5. Men who think it is OK to do that great hacking, productive cough in the shower cubicle next door and up stream of you and the drainssomehow thinking it is OK!
6. Starbucks who not content wit taking over the world have now moved in on my gym and charge twice as much for inferior products!
7. Bus drivers who toot at you when you have noted the bus lane ends at 9.30 am and it is now 9.32 giving you entitlement to go in it!
Shall I go on.......
It`s great relaxation to start the day with a swim and sauna visit