• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,415
  • Total Topics: 5,708
  • Online today: 60
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 44
  • Total: 44
millets
RØDE NT1 Signature Series...Microphone Arm,Aokeo AK-4...Sennheiser Profile USB Mi...Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....

What made you feel good today

Started by greypoint, August 13, 2009, 10:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reinardina

Great news Keith! Hope all goes well.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Oldboy

Quote from: krennon on November 06, 2014, 06:38:30 PM
Hello CCERSs

Well crazy manic at present for Mr and Mrs Keith but all good, so just to let you all know (especially those that know what's going on) we go to matching panel for 2 girls we are hoping to adopt on 23rd December (can't think of a better Christmas present than to get a yes to that) if it is a yes intro's will start in Jan 2015. My photography has taken a real back seat obviously as I/we've been concentrating on getting through this whole process so probably won't be around much at all for a long time but will try and dip my toe into the CC pond every now and then. Miss this place and my photography but hopefully will pick up my camera soon.  :)

Fingers crossed all goes well.  :tup:

Paul Montgomery

Fingers crossed from me too...
WMMFGT?
After all the publicity about certain stores / shopping centres not allowing poppy sellers, I saw the lady from our local hairdresser brave the rain to take a cuppa out to the chap selling poppies...

Oldboy

On Friday before going to the fireworks display I remove the Nikon 70-200mm F2.8 VR II plus 1.4 converter from the D800, detached the converter and reattached the lens back on the camera. It sounded different than normal when it clicked into place but every thing appeared OK. When I arrived at the park I noticed a rainbow so decided to remove the Nikon 70-200mm lens and attach the Nikon 24-70mm, but I couldn't get the 70-200 off the camera. It would turn to the detach point but wouldn't come off.

I tried again yesterday before going to the Christmas parade but still no joy, so had to use the camera with that lens attached.

Tried again this morning before going to the remembrance parade but still no joy. This meant I had to take the D800 with the 70-200mm attached and the D3 with the 24-70mm attached. I wasn't happy as I expected a big bill to fix the camera and lens. After the remembrance parade was over I went to Sandwell Valley, met some friends and was explaining to them about my problem and showed that I couldn't get the lens off the camera when the lens came off the camera!!!!  :doh:

I tried again a few times without problems and they all thought I was mad.  :uglystupid2:

I've just tried it again without problems so, I'm happy as its saved me a few bob.  ;D

ABERS

Link sent to me that I thought was worth sharing, especially with those budding and more experienced wedding snappers.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10154636606720713

Apologies to anyone that already follows this routine. :legit:

Sandy

jinky

Quote from: ABERS on November 10, 2014, 08:43:36 AM
Link sent to me that I thought was worth sharing, especially with those budding and more experienced wedding snappers.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10154636606720713

Apologies to anyone that already follows this routine. :legit:

Yes my standard routing  ;). Seen that a few times but still makes me laugh  ;D

ABERS

WMMFG. An email that tells me that I have an acceptance in the RPS Members' Biennial 2015 Exhibition. Some 3284 entries were submitted worldwide from which 100 images were chosen to tour the U.K. during 2015.

The 2013 exhibition on tour was visited by over 160,000 people on its two year journey around the U.K.

Reinardina

A very 'Good Morning' indeed!
Congratulations.

Oldboy

deetus

Yes well done Alan.  :tup: Is a tour itinerary available yet?

Reinardina

WMMFGT? Being photographed with a Hasselblad. Photographer used a whole film on me. Liked my face, hair and skin tone, she said. Whatever next? (She wasn't wearing her glasses!)

Hinfrance

Quote from: ABERS on November 22, 2014, 08:56:12 AM
WMMFG. An email that tells me that I have an acceptance in the RPS Members' Biennial 2015 Exhibition. Some 3284 entries were submitted worldwide from which 100 images were chosen to tour the U.K. during 2015.

The 2013 exhibition on tour was visited by over 160,000 people on its two year journey around the U.K.

You've always been a class act Alan. Congratulations.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

ABERS

Quote from: deetus on November 22, 2014, 11:06:44 AM
Yes well done Alan.  :tup: Is a tour itinerary available yet?

As soon as I get it I'll post up here.

Thanks for the congrats folks.

DigiDiva

Congratulations that's fantastic
Please visit my website @ www.sunderlandwallart.com

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.