What annoyed you today?What made you feel good t...POLL - Something good, We...SOMETHING GOOD - Weekly C...SOMETHING GOOD - Weekly C...HOME AND GARDEN - Weekly ...HOME AND GARDEN - Weekly ...Poll - Stuck at HomeJoke of the day ENTRIES Stuck at Home 17...CHAT -Stuck at Home 17-22...LIQUID- POLLLIQUID - Chat thread week...LIQUID - Entry thread - w...Tool Time PollPhoto show at the Nec - p...

Author Topic: Canon 30D & Kit Lens - Sold on eBay  (Read 2379 times)

picsfor

Canon 30D & Kit Lens - Sold on eBay
« on: November 16, 2009, 10:50:39 AM »
I have listed on eBay my Canon 30D with kit lens.

It has taken about 18000 shots and hasn't been used since before June this year.
It is in excellent working order and comes with Body, Battery, Cables, Manual, Kit Lens (the MkI i'm afraid), Charger and strap and will be in its original box etc.

I would rather sell it through this site and donate a percentage of the sale towards the running costs of this site than give it to eBay and Paypal in fees etc.

Whilst i have not quoted a figure, i have a reserve listed on eBay which would also apply here.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2009, 08:53:34 PM by picsfor »

Offline Forseti

Re: Canon 30D & Kit Lens
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2009, 11:34:02 AM »
Is that the one starting at 99p? What a bargain lol  :2funny:

Would love to bid but the reality is that it's taking all, and I mean all, of my willpower today to not go ahead and buy a 7D this morning. I keep getting as far as the 'press for purchase' button and then close the browser down. Do I need it - no. Would I like it - yes. Is it too expensive - not really. Will it come down in price in the near future - probably. No doubt I'll be back at the 'press for purchase' button in a short while - why oh why doesn't the telephone ring obliging me go out - surely I must have an appointment with someone today.  :-\
Canon 7D,  Canon SX1 IS, EF100 f/2.8 USM Macro, EF70-200 f/4 L IS USM, EF17-40 f/4 L USM, Sigma 50mm f/1.4 EX DG HSM, Canon Speedlite 580EX MkII

"Everyone can take a great picture with digital, the knack is to take two" - David Bailey

picsfor

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2009, 12:27:52 PM »
yes - 99p would be a bargain.

But compared with the 7D - it is a dfferent beast altogether - same as my 5D MkII - hence the reason it hasn't been used!
I'm not a pro and i don't need the second body. Next time i do a wedding, i'll probably hire a second body!

Offline oRGie

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2009, 12:33:41 PM »

Would love to bid but the reality is that it's taking all, and I mean all, of my willpower today to not go ahead and buy a 7D this morning. I keep getting as far as the 'press for purchase' button and then close the browser down. Do I need it - no. Would I like it - yes. Is it too expensive - not really. Will it come down in price in the near future - probably. No doubt I'll be back at the 'press for purchase' button in a short while - why oh why doesn't the telephone ring obliging me go out - surely I must have an appointment with someone today.  :-\

You just want one of my funky wooden grip extender mk1 prototypes  :2funny:

Offline Forseti

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2009, 12:44:55 PM »

You just want one of my funky wooden grip extender mk1 prototypes  :2funny:

:2funny: :2funny: Yes , just what I need - something resembling a cofin to stick under my sparkling new camera.
Canon 7D,  Canon SX1 IS, EF100 f/2.8 USM Macro, EF70-200 f/4 L IS USM, EF17-40 f/4 L USM, Sigma 50mm f/1.4 EX DG HSM, Canon Speedlite 580EX MkII

"Everyone can take a great picture with digital, the knack is to take two" - David Bailey

picsfor

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2009, 01:10:13 PM »
surely new toy with new features can be used to bring in extra work and revenue? (just trying to stop you feeling guilty when you press the purchase button)

Offline oRGie

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2009, 06:03:28 PM »
Is that the one starting at 99p? What a bargain lol  :2funny:

Would love to bid but the reality is that it's taking all, and I mean all, of my willpower today to not go ahead and buy a 7D this morning. I keep getting as far as the 'press for purchase' button and then close the browser down. Do I need it - no. Would I like it - yes. Is it too expensive - not really. Will it come down in price in the near future - probably. No doubt I'll be back at the 'press for purchase' button in a short while - why oh why doesn't the telephone ring obliging me go out - surely I must have an appointment with someone today.  :-\

You just want one of my funky wooden grip extender mk1 prototypes  :2funny:

:2funny: :2funny: Yes , just what I need - something resembling a cofin to stick under my sparkling new camera.

lol, coffin, I rather thought it resembled something entirely different  :2funny:  :legit:

picsfor

Re: Canon 30D & Kit Lens - Sold on eBay for a tad more than 99p!
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2009, 06:18:17 PM »
now, now - this is a clean site for adults with a responsible sense of humour...
« Last Edit: November 23, 2009, 01:05:31 PM by picsfor »

latest Posts

Subject Board Views/Replies Member Date & Time
xx What annoyed you today? General Discussion 591646/3921 Jediboy Last post Today at 08:47:42 AM
xx What made you feel good today General Discussion 570442/3895 Oldboy Last post April 01, 2020, 10:38:32 AM
xx POLL - Something good, Weekly Competition International Weekly Comp Entries 82/0 Jediboy Last post March 31, 2020, 01:52:43 PM
xx SOMETHING GOOD - Weekly Comp CHAT thread International Weekly Comp Entries 363/13 Hinfrance Last post March 30, 2020, 09:12:04 AM
xx SOMETHING GOOD - Weekly Comp ENTRY thread International Weekly Comp Entries 151/5 Hinfrance Last post March 30, 2020, 09:08:37 AM
xx HOME AND GARDEN - Weekly Comp ENTRY THREAD International Weekly Comp Entries 25/0 Jediboy Last post March 29, 2020, 02:22:41 PM
xx HOME AND GARDEN - Weekly Comp CHAT THREAD International Weekly Comp Entries 65/0 Jediboy Last post March 29, 2020, 02:21:27 PM
xx Poll - Stuck at Home International Weekly Comp Entries 206/3 Jediboy Last post March 29, 2020, 02:16:30 PM