MY FAVOURITE ..... CHAT ...Macro/ Close Up PollMACRO / CLOSE UP ENTRIES...Photoshop subscriptionMACRO/CLOSE UP CHAT - for...MY FAVOURITE ..... ENTRY...POLL-FLORA MONOCHROMEPoll for GLASSGLASS - ENTRY thread - t...CHAT-FLORA MONOCHROME-Wee...ENTRIES-FLORA MONOCHROME-...1Dx Mk3GLASS chat thread - th...POLL DECONSTRUCTEDDeconstructed - ENTRIES 2...Deconstructed - CHAT 26th...

Author Topic: Favourite camera mag  (Read 2850 times)

Offline magicrhodes

Re: Favourite camera mag
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2009, 09:21:21 AM »
I was given a DC subscription as a birthday present last year (July-June) and really enjoyed it... however I did feel that by the time June rolled around there was little more I was going to learn from another year and cancelled.

This can be a problem with a lot of magazines though...

Just in case someone is struggling from Xmas presents a mag subscription is really good one and it lasts all year!  :)

Offline MikeE

• More about cameras
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2009, 05:56:17 PM »
I'm a big fan of Black and White Photography, which I think is really an excellent magazine. I've been reading it since it first came out.

I also like Amateur Photographer, if for no other reason that it's a weekly photography magazine. But the price of delivery to the U.S. is very high. I hope to renew my subscription after the holidays.

-Mike
-Mike Elek

Offline krennon

« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2009, 06:11:22 PM »
Currently subscribe to DC MAG (one good thing was it got me on to the now defunct website so I got to meet you lot some of you literally...must do another shoot in the new year but I digress) but I am going to cancel the subscription as they are just going over the same old stuff from last year. Also subscribe to Photography monthly but as they haven't bothered to send me the mag this month I'll be cancelling that one as well, I may well just take a subscription to Amateur Photographer as already mentioned it's an easy read on a weekly basis and I lover Roger Hicks page that guy is so funny, I can't think of an occasion when I've read his page and not laughed out loud....And I like the regular updates on what's happening with the law and firmware upgrades (not that SONY seem to release any) notification...plus at least they let you know what Camera Clubs are up to as well....so maybe cancel all of em and put the money towards new kit....... ;)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/keithfransella/

"Everything in moderation including moderation" Oscar Wilde

latest Posts

Subject Board Views/Replies Member Date & Time
xx MY FAVOURITE ..... CHAT THREAD 25th- 31st May 2020 International Weekly Comp Entries 134/6 Oldboy Last post May 27, 2020, 12:16:45 AM
xx Macro/ Close Up Poll International Weekly Comp Entries 48/0 jinky Last post May 26, 2020, 03:44:30 PM
xx MACRO / CLOSE UP ENTRIES for weekly comp 17-24th May 2020 International Weekly Comp Entries 134/5 jinky Last post May 25, 2020, 06:35:33 PM
xx Photoshop subscription General Discussion 637/23 Jediboy Last post May 25, 2020, 06:35:16 PM
xx MACRO/CLOSE UP CHAT - for weekly comp 17-24/05/2020 International Weekly Comp Entries 141/3 Jediboy Last post May 25, 2020, 06:29:24 PM
xx MY FAVOURITE ..... ENTRY THREAD 25th- 31st May 2020 International Weekly Comp Entries 39/0 jinky Last post May 25, 2020, 08:07:47 AM
xx POLL-FLORA MONOCHROME International Weekly Comp Entries 242/2 Beaux Reflets Last post May 23, 2020, 06:37:39 PM
xx Poll for GLASS International Weekly Comp Entries 221/5 Jediboy Last post May 23, 2020, 05:08:21 PM