FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY ENTRIES ...FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY CHAT - 5...POLL - Something good, We...What annoyed you today?What made you feel good t...SOMETHING GOOD - Weekly C...SOMETHING GOOD - Weekly C...HOME AND GARDEN - Weekly ...HOME AND GARDEN - Weekly ...Poll - Stuck at HomeJoke of the day ENTRIES Stuck at Home 17...CHAT -Stuck at Home 17-22...LIQUID- POLLLIQUID - Chat thread week...LIQUID - Entry thread - w...

Author Topic: arcade  (Read 2247 times)

Offline alan1572

• I'll do it tomorrow
arcade
« on: December 19, 2007, 11:18:39 AM »
when i'm on games like avoider and archery the curser and/or targets are very jittery which makes life harder, is this the site or my old pc?

Who wanted dry roasted with their pint?

Offline lurkalot

• Global Moderator
Re: arcade
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2007, 05:31:50 PM »
Alan, yep got the same problem here too, especially that Avoider game.   Archery is not too bad though just enough to make you miss that important winning shot.    ::)  (that's my excuse anyway lol...)

I've got some more games to try over the next week or so, but I'll only keep them if they work properly and keep scores etc.  ;)

Offline alan1572

• I'll do it tomorrow
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2007, 09:01:58 PM »
cheer's Lurky, BTW, is your avata Freddie Mercury?

Offline lurkalot

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2007, 09:31:47 PM »

Ah, yes it is, I keep meaning to change that as I just grabbed an avatar out of the site avatar gallery.   Have to find my old one.  ;)

guest4

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2007, 01:00:22 AM »
Alan, don't believe a word of it, its Lurky's special sabotage system for when people do too well on the games  ;D

He'll never admit it though...

Offline alan1572

• I'll do it tomorrow
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2007, 02:30:34 PM »

Ah, yes it is, I keep meaning to change that as I just grabbed an avatar out of the site avatar gallery.   Have to find my old one.  ;)

The greatest front man who ever lived, IMO.

Offline Mick

• I've got the latest Canon - 4 rings, double oven and eye level grill! And HD video!
  • Administrator
  • I really, really hate lawn mowers.
    • Camera Craniums
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2007, 05:31:02 PM »

The greatest front man who ever lived, IMO.

Indeed hew was.  Have to say I'm a big Queen fan, and always have been.   :tup:
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.0.13 / Tinyportal 1.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.0.13 / Tinyportal 1.2R
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.0.13 / Tinyportal 1.2R

Offline alan1572

• I'll do it tomorrow
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2008, 02:50:01 PM »
what scores can't you see being beaten?
billiards for me and maybe bloody pingu.

Offline raist

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2008, 03:39:50 PM »
any I set and then get beat by you  :(
I just struggle at some and get no enjoyment,

having been a wow player for 2 years and now trying to get over my addiction I like the competition that playing these games here brings, tho I did join only for the photographyt

Offline Mick

• I've got the latest Canon - 4 rings, double oven and eye level grill! And HD video!
  • Administrator
  • I really, really hate lawn mowers.
    • Camera Craniums
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2008, 06:34:25 PM »
any I set and then get beat by you  :(
I just struggle at some and get no enjoyment,

having been a wow player for 2 years and now trying to get over my addiction I like the competition that playing these games here brings, tho I did join only for the photographyt

I've heard that World of Warcraft is quite addictive, our daughters boyfriend it playing it all the time at the moment.  Haven't tried it myself though.   Can't wait for the nice weather to come, and get out there with my camera.  ;)
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.0.13 / Tinyportal 1.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.0.13 / Tinyportal 1.2R
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.0.13 / Tinyportal 1.2R

Offline Carlj

• Global Moderator
  • Happy to shoot
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2008, 07:37:34 PM »
Forget WOW - come and play 9 Dragons! Free to download and play - and it's Chinese New Year celebrations - I've got my mouse hat!

Relive all those Crouching Admin, Hidden Mick moments!

Offline raist

« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2008, 07:51:57 PM »
If memory serves me right I have played for more than 2500 hours.

It is the social side of being in a guild and teaming up to raid, this can be from 10 man raids up to 40
that to me makes it the game it is, I have never played another computer game so much, known so much and tried so hard to be as good as I can.

So far I have not played for 7 weeks, the longest in 2 years and I still pang to play it.

latest Posts

Subject Board Views/Replies Member Date & Time
xx FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY ENTRIES 5th-12th April 2020 International Weekly Comp Entries 21/0 jinky Last post Today at 10:28:18 AM
xx FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY CHAT - 5th-12th April 2020 International Weekly Comp Entries 22/0 jinky Last post Today at 10:26:56 AM
xx POLL - Something good, Weekly Competition International Weekly Comp Entries 139/1 jinky Last post Today at 10:16:00 AM
xx What annoyed you today? General Discussion 592871/3924 Oldboy Last post April 02, 2020, 06:25:36 PM
xx What made you feel good today General Discussion 571051/3895 Oldboy Last post April 01, 2020, 10:38:32 AM
xx SOMETHING GOOD - Weekly Comp CHAT thread International Weekly Comp Entries 391/13 Hinfrance Last post March 30, 2020, 09:12:04 AM
xx SOMETHING GOOD - Weekly Comp ENTRY thread International Weekly Comp Entries 177/5 Hinfrance Last post March 30, 2020, 09:08:37 AM
xx HOME AND GARDEN - Weekly Comp ENTRY THREAD International Weekly Comp Entries 41/0 Jediboy Last post March 29, 2020, 02:22:41 PM