• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Recent Posts

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,515
  • Total Topics: 5,735
  • Online today: 167
  • Online ever: 6,071 (March 12, 2026, 03:28:52 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 106
  • Total: 106
  • Google (AdSense)
  • Google
Wish
What made you feel good t...Weekly CompetitionsCanon kit to borrow (free...Dreaminess Happy Christmas 2025!NiceVeedi 2-Pack Photogra...DJI Osmo Action 6 Essenti...RØDE Wireless ME Ultra-co...NEEWER Snap On ND Filter ...BRDRC Pocket 3 Camera Bik...Lenovo LOQ | 15.6 inch Fu...DJI Mic 3 (2 TX + 1 RX + ...DJI Mic Mini (2 TX + 1 RX...DJI OSMO Action 5 Pro 4 3...DJI Osmo Action 5 Pro Adv...Post your best shots here

alphabet

Started by spinner, October 03, 2009, 09:50:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spinner

Alright, this might be a daft question. I've somehow got my CS4 and Bridge, reading the Alphabet Z to A. I have no idea how to switch it back. I tried to see if resetting the workspace to default would work but it didn't. It's been like this for months and I thought, oh I'll just get used to it, I haven't it's annoying looking for things Bass Ackwards.  :-[
And more, much more than this, I did it my way
Ol' blue eyes

http://ddsdigita4.wix.com/ddsdigital
https://www.flickr.com/photos/spin498/

Simple

In LR have you got the box ticked in Ascending order? from top menu goto View - Sort

Graham

      Hi Spin.
                  Iv'e just opened Bridgeand had a look.
                  On the left hand panel, at the top of the "Filter" section there is a downward pointing arrow ( or upward depending on what setting your on.)
                  Hover over this arrow and it will turn blue, click it and it will reverse the order.
                             Hope that helps.
                                                                 Graham. :)
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

spinner

Thanks Graham that did it.
And more, much more than this, I did it my way
Ol' blue eyes

http://ddsdigita4.wix.com/ddsdigital
https://www.flickr.com/photos/spin498/

Graham

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

This website is proudly hosted on Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting.


Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.