• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 158
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 36
  • Total: 36
wex
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Hi

Started by Sandy, August 17, 2009, 09:28:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sandy

Hi

Iam Sandy and have been taking photos for about two years. Iam in the local camera club at maidstone and I have just brought the new Pentax K7 which I like a lot.

Sandy

skellum

Hello Sandy,  Welcome to Craniums any questions just ask. Hope to see some picture from you soon.  Dave :legit:

Oldboy

Welcome to the site.  ;D

Colin

irv_b

Hi Sandy nice of you to come along  :)  you'll find everyone friendly and helpful so join in the fun
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

greypoint

Hinfrance

K7? Drool. Welcome.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

picsfor

And did it produce the image quality that you hoped it would whilst on holiday?
Looking forward to seeing the images.

Andrew (an ex Train Man)

Eileen

Hi Sandy,

good to see you here too. Look forward to seeing some of your holiday snaps.

Eileen

oRGie

Welcome to the site  :beer:

Sandy

Hi

I was very pleased with the camera while I was away. The photos look ok, however Iam not sure how to upload any to this site.

Sandy

Sandy

Hi

I have managed to upload a photo

Sandy

Mick

Hi, and welcome to CC.   Any questions don't hesitate to shout.  :)
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.