CHAT-BOKEH-Weekly Comp 24...POLL for BOKEHENTRIES-BOKEH-Weekly Comp...Low Light - POLLWeekly Comp - TEMPERATURE...Weekly comp- TEMPERATURE ...Low Ligt - Weekly Comp CH...LOW LIGHT - Weekly comp E...POLL for BEATLES SONGPoll - Selective ColourCHAT-BEATLES SONG TITLE-W...ENTRIES-BEATLES SONG TITL...Selective Colour / Colour...Deal Alert Thread. Selective Colour / Colou...Weekly Comp - Clocks - CH...

Author Topic: Weekly Comp - Clocks - CHAT thread  (Read 660 times)

Offline Jediboy

Weekly Comp - Clocks - CHAT thread
« on: October 27, 2019, 06:02:42 PM »
Clocks - CHAT thread

With the clocks going back today, the theme this week is CLOCKS.
Interpret any edit how you wish.

Pictures to be taken between now and Sunday 3rd November 2019
Pictures to be posted in the entries thread no later than 23:59 Monday 4th November 2019.
Poll will be up Tuesday 5th November 2019.

Winner to be announced Saturday 9th November 2019
The Rules for the weekly competition are...

By entering you agree to take responsibility to

Post a topic on the Sunday (or sooner) following your declared win
Create an entries thread
Create a chat thread
Create a poll for that weeks comp and declare the winner on the Saturday
(if for any reason there is a problem and no subject is posted by the winner by Monday night admin will advise second place winner to post the topic asap, do the poll etc)

In case of a tie, the first entry posted wins.

May the Force be with you.

Chris

Offline anglefire

• Canon Biggamist. Four bodies and some lenses. :)
  • Canon Owner and Proud of it :)
    • Mark Colston Photography
Re: Weekly Comp - Clocks - CHAT thread
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2019, 08:42:13 PM »
Thats a good theme! Like that :)

Just have to find time to take a picture or two
----------------------------------
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Offline Jediboy

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2019, 09:26:18 PM »
Thats a good theme! Like that :)

Just have to find time to take a picture or two

I see what you did there.  ;D

Chris

Offline anglefire

• Canon Biggamist. Four bodies and some lenses. :)
  • Canon Owner and Proud of it :)
    • Mark Colston Photography
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2019, 07:16:34 AM »
No time has been found :( Sorry I've got some ideas, but not been able to execute them. :(
----------------------------------
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Offline jinky

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2019, 10:02:52 AM »
I had a notion very similar to H`s play on words but didn`t get a chance to execute. I see there are no entries - not even H`s great clockface shot which would have got my vote i`m sure. What happens next?

Offline Jediboy

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2019, 03:29:23 PM »
I took some photos and had a plan. Then I had computer trouble (operator error) and wasn't able to edit/find my photos.
Then I ended up working for about 4 hours and completely lost track of time so didn't even enter an archive photo. Sorry.

What are peoples thoughts with just one entry???

Chris

Offline Hinfrance

• Global Moderator
  • Cake is good
    • Hinfrance
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2019, 03:46:27 PM »
Ditch the challenge. I suppose I ought to claim the duty of choosing a new challenge on Sunday next, which I am happy to do if there are no objections and no other ideas.  ::) ;)
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Offline jinky

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2019, 05:15:09 AM »
Yes do that H as the only one who found time to put together an excellent entry - even if you didn`t post it into the entry thread  :2funny:. Collective inertia - not a bad theme just bad timing for everyone I feel. Down to you H to fill that gap - well volunteered  ;)

Offline Hinfrance

• Global Moderator
  • Cake is good
    • Hinfrance
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2019, 09:56:21 AM »
Well, you can't have everything . .

OK back to thinking about your selective colour challenge - none of my cameras will do this internally, so it's PP for me.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Offline Oldboy

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2019, 10:01:38 PM »
Sorry for no entry this week but, due to rain, was unable to do my shot.  :'(

latest Posts

Subject Board Views/Replies Member Date & Time
xx CHAT-BOKEH-Weekly Comp 24/11-1/12/2019 International Weekly Comp Entries 204/2 jinky Last post December 04, 2019, 08:25:08 AM
question POLL for BOKEH International Weekly Comp Entries 74/0 Hinfrance Last post December 03, 2019, 11:09:46 AM
xx ENTRIES-BOKEH-Weekly Comp 24/11-1/12/2019 International Weekly Comp Entries 224/4 Oldboy Last post December 02, 2019, 11:20:19 PM
xx Low Light - POLL International Weekly Comp Entries 283/4 Hinfrance Last post December 01, 2019, 07:31:24 AM
xx Weekly Comp - TEMPERATURE - Entry Thread International Weekly Comp Entries 56/0 Jediboy Last post November 30, 2019, 07:44:03 PM
xx Weekly comp- TEMPERATURE -Chat Thread International Weekly Comp Entries 86/0 Jediboy Last post November 30, 2019, 07:42:57 PM
xx Low Ligt - Weekly Comp CHAT thread International Weekly Comp Entries 339/5 Jediboy Last post November 30, 2019, 11:39:18 AM
xx LOW LIGHT - Weekly comp ENTRY THREAD International Weekly Comp Entries 271/4 Oldboy Last post November 25, 2019, 09:58:19 PM