• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 167
  • Total: 167
Wish
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Yet another DCM lost soul

Started by Chris P, August 03, 2009, 09:27:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris P

Hi All

Many of you will probably know me from DCM

Just in case you don't, I'm a PhD student studying immunology & bacteriology.

I live in Guildford and shoot just about anything I can with my Nikon D90.

My website is http://www.chrispirson.co.uk and my Flickr is http://www.flickr.com/photos/chris-pirson/

greypoint

I'm intrigued Chris - your membership says you joined today - but you already have 108 posts! :2funny:

Chris P

I was wondering what the whole credit system was and I somehow ended up "buying" 100 posts.

*puffs out chest* Makes me look more important don't it!  :2funny: :legit:

greypoint

Havent tried that option - I'm still waiting for someone to send me money :D :hehe:

Oldboy

Quote from: greypoint on August 03, 2009, 08:18:23 PM
Havent tried that option - I'm still waiting for someone to send me money :D :hehe:
I'd send you some money but it's got Bank of Toyland stamped all over it!  ???

Mick

Hi Chris, and welcome to CC.

I was going to say, if you have any questions about using the site, then don't hesitate to shout.  You seem to have found your way around ok though.  :tup:

Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

Chris P

Cheers Mick

Just been "wandering" around the site and working out where everything is.  You've done a pretty good job here - it certainly looks better than the beta photoradar!

picsfor

ooh you wash your mouth out with soap young man - all that blasphemous talk about Beta Photo Radar.

But seriously you are right - Mick has done a great job here.

Not had any offers from Future yet then Mick to sell out for your fortune and give it a new badge?

Andrew

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.