Horizons PollCanon EF L IS USM 500 f/4...Horizons ENTRIES 27/07...What annoyed you today?STREET-ENTRIES-Weekly Com...STREET-CHAT-Weekly Comp 1...POLL for TIME OUTTIME OUT. Chat thread wee...TIME OUT. Entry thread w...Horizons CHAT thread 2...POLL -NUMBERS and / or LE...NUMBERS and / or LETTERS ...POLL Happiness is.......Nice houseHappiness is.... Entry Th...Happiness is.... Chat Thr...

Poll

Please vote for your favourite Farming & Agriculture photo

Abandoned Barrow

1 (7.7%)
Animal Farm

5 (38.5%)
Jacob Sheep

1 (7.7%)
Lamb A L'Orange

0 (0%)
Mooooove

1 (7.7%)
Rape

3 (23.1%)
Friesland, home of the Friesian Cow

2 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: June 25, 2016, 06:59:19 PM

Author Topic: POLL - FARMING & AGRICULTURE - Weekly Challenge 12th June to 19 June 2016  (Read 1215 times)

Offline DigiDiva

Please vote for your favourite Farming & Agriculture photo

Please visit my website @ www.sunderlandwallart.com

Offline Hinfrance

• Global Moderator
  • Cake is good
    • Hinfrance
Looks like the reason we haven't got a new comp is because Paul won and his circumstances are rather difficult at the moment.

Simple came second, so I have PM'd him to see if he can set the challenge for the remainder of the week.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Offline jinky

Thanks for the votes / well wishes and stepping in. Been a tough week and doesn`t get any easier when I bring back all the will stuff I have to do and find my PC has gone down again. Why didn`t I order a new one before I went down to Bedworth!!!!!

Offline Reinardina

• Still trying to master photography.
Sorry for your loss.

I wish you and your family, both strength and patience, to cope with the aftermath. I know what you're going through right now.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Offline Hinfrance

• Global Moderator
  • Cake is good
    • Hinfrance
Animal Farm is the winner. Is that Paul?
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Offline jinky

Yes that was me but I thought Simon stepped in as runner up and set the picture in picture theme? I`m totally lost!

Offline Hinfrance

• Global Moderator
  • Cake is good
    • Hinfrance
Yes he did. I got my weekly comps mixed up. My bad. It's been a funny week.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr

latest Posts

Subject Board Views/Replies Member Date & Time
xx Horizons Poll International Weekly Comp Entries 125/1 Oldboy Last post Today at 11:48:53 AM
xx Canon EF L IS USM 500 f/4 for sale Lenses 225/6 anglefire Last post August 05, 2020, 07:48:42 AM
xx Horizons ENTRIES 27/07 - 02/08/20 International Weekly Comp Entries 247/5 Oldboy Last post August 03, 2020, 10:25:12 PM
xx What annoyed you today? General Discussion 636447/3972 Jediboy Last post August 03, 2020, 02:13:31 PM
question STREET-ENTRIES-Weekly Comp 1/8-9/8/2020 International Weekly Comp Entries 61/0 Hinfrance Last post August 01, 2020, 04:09:00 PM
smiley STREET-CHAT-Weekly Comp 1/8-9/8/2020 International Weekly Comp Entries 43/0 Hinfrance Last post August 01, 2020, 04:05:33 PM
xx POLL for TIME OUT International Weekly Comp Entries 206/3 Hinfrance Last post August 01, 2020, 01:04:50 PM
xx TIME OUT. Chat thread weekly comp. International Weekly Comp Entries 241/4 Jediboy Last post July 27, 2020, 11:31:15 PM