CHAT-BOKEH-Weekly Comp 24...POLL for BOKEHENTRIES-BOKEH-Weekly Comp...Low Light - POLLWeekly Comp - TEMPERATURE...Weekly comp- TEMPERATURE ...Low Ligt - Weekly Comp CH...LOW LIGHT - Weekly comp E...POLL for BEATLES SONGPoll - Selective ColourCHAT-BEATLES SONG TITLE-W...ENTRIES-BEATLES SONG TITL...Selective Colour / Colour...Deal Alert Thread. Selective Colour / Colou...Weekly Comp - Clocks - CH...

Poll

Please vote for your favourite image.

Blue Hour over Roker Pier

5 (27.8%)
Flight into the Light

7 (38.9%)
Seascape

5 (27.8%)
Dark skies

0 (0%)
Skylights

0 (0%)
Sunset Across Flooded Fields

1 (5.6%)
Sky Framed Daffodil

0 (0%)
Black-headed Gull

0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Voting closed: March 15, 2014, 11:12:54 AM

Author Topic: Poll for 'Sky Included.' 3-10 March 2014. Please vote for your favourite image.  (Read 5979 times)

Offline Reinardina

• Still trying to master photography.
This is the new, 'all inclusive' poll for 'Sky Included.' The original poll did not contain all the entries.
If you have already voted, please do so again, if not: Please vote for your favourite entry..

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Offline DigiDiva

Please visit my website @ www.sunderlandwallart.com

Offline Andrew

• Andrew
  • Starting from the beginning again...
    • ndrewbrown
    • Andrew Brown's Photography
Well, i could be wrong, but I think it is congratulations to Reinarda for her picture. :beer:

It was the picture that captured my vote - i have to admit. SO over to you  :tup:
1 body, 1 lens, 1 flash gun, 1 tripod, 1 cable release & 1 filter. Keeping it simple!
(I lied, just got a second lens!)

Offline Reinardina

Well, i could be wrong, but I think it is congratulations to Reinarda for her picture. :beer:

It was the picture that captured my vote - i have to admit. SO over to you  :tup:

Thanks Andrew, just checked, and you are right. Flew straight to the top, despite the bad weather, leaving the blue skies behind.

Thank you to all who voted for it.

I'll post a new challenge tomorrow.

Offline kerbside

• kerbside

Thanks Andrew, just checked, and you are right. Flew straight to the top, despite the bad weather, leaving the blue skies behind.

Well done Reinardina, like your wording and think you are quite right, nice win and got my vote.

I'll post a new challenge tomorrow.

You have to be in to win but winning is not everything, it's participating that counts.
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/kerbside

Offline Reinardina

Thanks Jeff.
I'll let you into a secret: you got my vote, as I loved the image. Would that have cancelled out your vote?

Offline DigiDiva

Well done Reinardina. Great win and well deserved.

Offline Oldboy

Well done Reinardina.  :tup:

Offline Andrew

• Andrew
  • Starting from the beginning again...
    • ndrewbrown
    • Andrew Brown's Photography
Now - not wishing to cause offence in any way - but given the way the story is evolving - i can't help wondering if that plane is flight MH370  :doh:

I do believe that is the only suggestion i haven't seen regarding that missing plane. Just waiting for Daily Star to have pics of it on the Moon!
1 body, 1 lens, 1 flash gun, 1 tripod, 1 cable release & 1 filter. Keeping it simple!
(I lied, just got a second lens!)

Offline DigiDiva

It sure is a mystery that missing plane

Offline Reinardina

Thanks Chris and OB.

Andrew, it is not a Boeing, and I'm sure it safely reached its destination.

That MH370 mystery is very scary!

latest Posts

Subject Board Views/Replies Member Date & Time
xx CHAT-BOKEH-Weekly Comp 24/11-1/12/2019 International Weekly Comp Entries 187/2 jinky Last post December 04, 2019, 08:25:08 AM
question POLL for BOKEH International Weekly Comp Entries 68/0 Hinfrance Last post December 03, 2019, 11:09:46 AM
xx ENTRIES-BOKEH-Weekly Comp 24/11-1/12/2019 International Weekly Comp Entries 213/4 Oldboy Last post December 02, 2019, 11:20:19 PM
xx Low Light - POLL International Weekly Comp Entries 272/4 Hinfrance Last post December 01, 2019, 07:31:24 AM
xx Weekly Comp - TEMPERATURE - Entry Thread International Weekly Comp Entries 54/0 Jediboy Last post November 30, 2019, 07:44:03 PM
xx Weekly comp- TEMPERATURE -Chat Thread International Weekly Comp Entries 84/0 Jediboy Last post November 30, 2019, 07:42:57 PM
xx Low Ligt - Weekly Comp CHAT thread International Weekly Comp Entries 330/5 Jediboy Last post November 30, 2019, 11:39:18 AM
xx LOW LIGHT - Weekly comp ENTRY THREAD International Weekly Comp Entries 259/4 Oldboy Last post November 25, 2019, 09:58:19 PM