Canon EF L IS USM 500 f/4...Horizons PollHorizons ENTRIES 27/07...What annoyed you today?STREET-ENTRIES-Weekly Com...STREET-CHAT-Weekly Comp 1...POLL for TIME OUTTIME OUT. Chat thread wee...TIME OUT. Entry thread w...Horizons CHAT thread 2...POLL -NUMBERS and / or LE...NUMBERS and / or LETTERS ...POLL Happiness is.......Nice houseHappiness is.... Entry Th...Happiness is.... Chat Thr...

Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 1761 times)

Offline anglefire

• Canon Biggamist. Three bodies and some lenses. :) - Sold my 1DMk3
  • Canon Owner and Proud of it :)
    • Mark Colston Photography
Hello!
« on: May 03, 2009, 06:42:07 PM »
Evening all!

Just a quick hello and to introduce myself  :tup:

Joined yesterday after following the link on Mick's sig on the DCM forum.

Anyway, my name is actually Mark, and I live and work in Shirley, which is in the Midlands.

Whilst photography is only a hobby to me, I take it pretty seriously and am fortunate enough to be able to afford some half decent gear.

I do take a lot of shots for work - which can be fun - and have some published in various trade magazines.

Other than work stuff, I enjoy most genres, particularly motorsport, portraits, architecture and wildlife.

----------------------------------
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Offline Mick

• I've got the latest Canon - 4 rings, double oven and eye level grill! And HD video!
  • Administrator
  • I really, really hate lawn mowers.
    • Camera Craniums
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2009, 08:09:58 PM »
Hi Mark

Welcome to CC.  Have a good look around, and if you need to ask anything just shout.  Maybe even give me some feedback on the site.   As I told you over at DCM, this is my first attempt at this website stuff.  It's a bloody nightmare  :D

Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.0.13 / Tinyportal 1.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.0.13 / Tinyportal 1.2R
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.0.13 / Tinyportal 1.2R

Offline oRGie

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2009, 06:36:39 PM »
Hi Mark,

Welcome to the forums  :beer:

oRGie..

Offline Hinfrance

• Global Moderator
  • Cake is good
    • Hinfrance
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2009, 08:08:05 PM »
Hi Mark, hope you have fun here.

Don't forget to enter the weekly competition - we're getting more and more entries. And if you can't enter, don't forget to vote.

The poll for 'String' will be up tomorrow morning (if I manage to get it right).

Howard
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Offline anglefire

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2009, 08:55:56 PM »
Hi All good to see some old faces!

I'll see what I can do regarding the comps - you may need to point me in the right direction!!

Mark
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Offline stevebedder

• My Flickr Gallery
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2009, 08:07:45 PM »
Hi Mark,

Welcome to CC  :tup:

Steve

Offline Carlj

• Global Moderator
  • Happy to shoot
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2009, 11:54:54 PM »
Less of the old you!  >:(

Oh, hang on, you're right, my bad!

Nice to see you here Mark!

Offline anglefire

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2009, 07:18:24 AM »
Thanks again all!

Old, yes, well, I was talking to either the kids or someone at work the other day (See, memory loss too!) and was on about driving tests and when I started driving - 27years ago. Now thats old :)
Mark

CPS Gold Member
My Website

latest Posts

Subject Board Views/Replies Member Date & Time
xx Canon EF L IS USM 500 f/4 for sale Lenses 124/5 Oldboy Last post August 04, 2020, 11:12:39 PM
xx Horizons Poll International Weekly Comp Entries 27/0 jinky Last post August 04, 2020, 10:13:43 AM
xx Horizons ENTRIES 27/07 - 02/08/20 International Weekly Comp Entries 214/5 Oldboy Last post August 03, 2020, 10:25:12 PM
xx What annoyed you today? General Discussion 635387/3972 Jediboy Last post August 03, 2020, 02:13:31 PM
question STREET-ENTRIES-Weekly Comp 1/8-9/8/2020 International Weekly Comp Entries 47/0 Hinfrance Last post August 01, 2020, 04:09:00 PM
smiley STREET-CHAT-Weekly Comp 1/8-9/8/2020 International Weekly Comp Entries 31/0 Hinfrance Last post August 01, 2020, 04:05:33 PM
xx POLL for TIME OUT International Weekly Comp Entries 184/3 Hinfrance Last post August 01, 2020, 01:04:50 PM
xx TIME OUT. Chat thread weekly comp. International Weekly Comp Entries 223/4 Jediboy Last post July 27, 2020, 11:31:15 PM