FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY ENTRIES ...FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY CHAT - 5...POLL - Something good, We...What annoyed you today?What made you feel good t...SOMETHING GOOD - Weekly C...SOMETHING GOOD - Weekly C...HOME AND GARDEN - Weekly ...HOME AND GARDEN - Weekly ...Poll - Stuck at HomeJoke of the day ENTRIES Stuck at Home 17...CHAT -Stuck at Home 17-22...LIQUID- POLLLIQUID - Chat thread week...LIQUID - Entry thread - w...

Author Topic: This Sunday 1st Sept  (Read 829 times)

Offline krennon

This Sunday 1st Sept
« on: August 30, 2013, 07:35:03 AM »
2nd post just in case anyone missed it 1st time round  ;)

Anyone fancy meeting up in London this Sunday?

The Mrs is at a training course all day so I was thinking of a day out in London weather permitting, meet at the market behind the Southbank at between 9 & 10am There's a coffee stall there where the guy sells the coffee by the pound as well as cups of coffee so I was thinking meet there grab a coffee, go along the Southbank (which apparently is buzzing at the moment) then POSSIBLY over the river to The Monument £3.00 entrance and 311 steps to the top and you have to leave large bags at the bottom (just to warn you all) then once we've got back down maybe a cuppa and lunch somewhere then on to Hyde Park for a shoot at speakers corner in the afternoon....as already said this is weather permitting but hopefully it will be nice let me know if anyone wants to meets up and PM if you think you may be up for it and want my mob no.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/keithfransella/

"Everything in moderation including moderation" Oscar Wilde

Offline ABERS

• Black and White Images by Alan Abercrombie
Re: This Sunday 1st Sept
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2013, 07:41:01 AM »
Keith, as much as I'd like to I'm otherwise engaged this weekend. Have a great time and give my regards to Diabolical Diane at the Corner. :tup:

Offline krennon

Re: This Sunday 1st Sept
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2013, 05:37:19 PM »
OK Slight change of plans to Tomorrow I have decided in my infinite wisdom or stupidity (subtle difference there methinks) to head straight over to The Monument from Waterloo http://www.themonument.info/ then once I've done the 311 steps up (and back down again of course) on to Tower Bridge this bit caught my eye on the Tower Bridge website under the current exhibitions section.

"the Walkways allow you to take photographs unobstructed by glass, providing the perfect photo opportunity."

So an £11.00 ticket purchasable from the Monument or Tower Bridge ticket office gets you into both attractions then I think I will possibly head East towards, Greenwich or possibly still go to Hyde Park to Speakers Corner...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/keithfransella/

"Everything in moderation including moderation" Oscar Wilde

latest Posts

Subject Board Views/Replies Member Date & Time
xx FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY ENTRIES 5th-12th April 2020 International Weekly Comp Entries 2/0 jinky Last post Today at 10:28:18 AM
xx FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY CHAT - 5th-12th April 2020 International Weekly Comp Entries 3/0 jinky Last post Today at 10:26:56 AM
xx POLL - Something good, Weekly Competition International Weekly Comp Entries 122/1 jinky Last post Today at 10:16:00 AM
xx What annoyed you today? General Discussion 592869/3924 Oldboy Last post April 02, 2020, 06:25:36 PM
xx What made you feel good today General Discussion 571049/3895 Oldboy Last post April 01, 2020, 10:38:32 AM
xx SOMETHING GOOD - Weekly Comp CHAT thread International Weekly Comp Entries 391/13 Hinfrance Last post March 30, 2020, 09:12:04 AM
xx SOMETHING GOOD - Weekly Comp ENTRY thread International Weekly Comp Entries 177/5 Hinfrance Last post March 30, 2020, 09:08:37 AM
xx HOME AND GARDEN - Weekly Comp ENTRY THREAD International Weekly Comp Entries 41/0 Jediboy Last post March 29, 2020, 02:22:41 PM