MY FAVOURITE ..... CHAT ...Macro/ Close Up PollMACRO / CLOSE UP ENTRIES...Photoshop subscriptionMACRO/CLOSE UP CHAT - for...MY FAVOURITE ..... ENTRY...POLL-FLORA MONOCHROMEPoll for GLASSGLASS - ENTRY thread - t...CHAT-FLORA MONOCHROME-Wee...ENTRIES-FLORA MONOCHROME-...1Dx Mk3GLASS chat thread - th...POLL DECONSTRUCTEDDeconstructed - ENTRIES 2...Deconstructed - CHAT 26th...

Poll

Please Vote for Your Favourite!

POKER

3 (15%)
The Power of Three

1 (5%)
Born in the Old UK

5 (25%)
Exercise in Blue and Red

2 (10%)
Sunset Over Sywell

0 (0%)
Maddona

3 (15%)
Vespa

0 (0%)
Damselfly

2 (10%)
Suede Ferrari

0 (0%)
Graham's Entry

4 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Voting closed: August 31, 2013, 07:22:15 AM

Author Topic: POLL for THE BEST IN SHOW  (Read 4702 times)

Offline ABERS

• Black and White Images by Alan Abercrombie
POLL for THE BEST IN SHOW
« on: August 27, 2013, 07:22:15 AM »
Please VOTE NOW! :tup:

Offline Hinfrance

• Global Moderator
  • Cake is good
    • Hinfrance
Re: POLL for THE BEST IN SHOW
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2013, 07:54:18 AM »
Proper job Alan. I added the address for Gaham's image to the poll but alas all that showed up was a flickr message saying the image is unavailable  :(
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Offline Graham

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2013, 08:48:03 AM »
Proper job Alan. I added the address for Gaham's image to the poll but alas all that showed up was a flickr message saying the image is unavailable  :(

How odd! How do folks get their pics that constant size and click to enlarge thing? (You know what I mean.)
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

Offline ABERS

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2013, 09:19:08 AM »

How odd! How do folks get their pics that constant size and click to enlarge thing? (You know what I mean.)

Vaguely. Speaking as someone who knows next to nothing about things computerwise all I did was follow instructions. I think if you add your pic to the CC gallery it may still be possible to still add it to the voting list. There again I may be wrong, I often am. :doh:

P.S. Winning has its drawbacks!

Offline Hinfrance

• Global Moderator
  • Cake is good
    • Hinfrance
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2013, 10:04:45 AM »
Graham, to get the 'clickable' image all you need is the long BB code from the picture in the CC gallery.

I can see your picture if I go to your Flickr stream, but I can't get it to display here, probably because of account permissions I would guess.

As Alan says, if you add the picture to the CC weekly competitions gallery one of we mods can edit the poll to add it in ;)
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Offline DigiDiva

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2013, 01:17:28 PM »
Been in to vote but I just can't....Theres at least 3 that I wanna vote for and can't choose between them
Please visit my website @ www.sunderlandwallart.com

Offline Reinardina

• Still trying to master photography.
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2013, 03:47:06 PM »
Been in to vote but I just can't....Theres at least 3 that I wanna vote for and can't choose between them

You've got some time to mull it over yet.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Offline Graham

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2013, 04:56:32 PM »
Graham, to get the 'clickable' image all you need is the long BB code from the picture in the CC gallery.

I can see your picture if I go to your Flickr stream, but I can't get it to display here, probably because of account permissions I would guess.

As Alan says, if you add the picture to the CC weekly competitions gallery one of we mods can edit the poll to add it in ;)

Thanks Howard and Alan. I've shoved the pic into my gallery now, (I posted a Flickr link before).
Probably easiest to leave me out of voting this week and I'll Have another go next time.
          Sorry folks.  Graham.  :-[
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

Offline Hinfrance

• Global Moderator
  • Cake is good
    • Hinfrance
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2013, 06:31:27 PM »
I've put it in anyway Graham - early days and all that sort of thing. :tup:
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr

Offline Reinardina

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2013, 07:51:34 PM »

Thanks Howard and Alan. I've shoved the pic into my gallery now, (I posted a Flickr link before).
Probably easiest to leave me out of voting this week and I'll Have another go next time.
          Sorry folks.  Graham.  :-[

Hope you will have a go next time!

Offline Reinardina

« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2013, 08:35:21 AM »
H, it's you! Congratulations.

Graham was sneaking up, but didn't quite make it. Hope you'll be there (in the competitions) again Graham.

And a warm thank you to those who voted for my shot.

Offline ABERS

« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2013, 08:45:17 AM »
Congrats H. Seems music themed pictures took everyone's eye with Graham's entry snapping at your heels.  ;)

10 entries, 20 votes, does that mean there are another potential 10 more entrants out there?  :tup:
« Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 08:56:07 AM by ABERS »

Offline Reinardina

« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2013, 09:14:50 AM »
10 entries, 20 votes, does that mean there are another potential 10 more entrants out there?  :tup:

Now, that would be nice, but I doubt it. 
Some members may be willing to vote, but not have the time, or inclination, to enter competitions.

Offline Oldboy

« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2013, 09:37:03 AM »
Well done Hinfrance.  :tup:

I wonder if using it as your avatar constitutes unfair advertisement?  :o  :P

Offline Beaux Reflets

• Global Moderator
  • Commonsense answers a whole load of the unanswered
    • Beaux Reflets
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2013, 10:28:36 AM »
Congratulations Howard.

Some really nice work all round.

And thank you to who ever voted for my entry.
:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

latest Posts

Subject Board Views/Replies Member Date & Time
xx MY FAVOURITE ..... CHAT THREAD 25th- 31st May 2020 International Weekly Comp Entries 134/6 Oldboy Last post May 27, 2020, 12:16:45 AM
xx Macro/ Close Up Poll International Weekly Comp Entries 48/0 jinky Last post May 26, 2020, 03:44:30 PM
xx MACRO / CLOSE UP ENTRIES for weekly comp 17-24th May 2020 International Weekly Comp Entries 134/5 jinky Last post May 25, 2020, 06:35:33 PM
xx Photoshop subscription General Discussion 637/23 Jediboy Last post May 25, 2020, 06:35:16 PM
xx MACRO/CLOSE UP CHAT - for weekly comp 17-24/05/2020 International Weekly Comp Entries 141/3 Jediboy Last post May 25, 2020, 06:29:24 PM
xx MY FAVOURITE ..... ENTRY THREAD 25th- 31st May 2020 International Weekly Comp Entries 39/0 jinky Last post May 25, 2020, 08:07:47 AM
xx POLL-FLORA MONOCHROME International Weekly Comp Entries 242/2 Beaux Reflets Last post May 23, 2020, 06:37:39 PM
xx Poll for GLASS International Weekly Comp Entries 221/5 Jediboy Last post May 23, 2020, 05:08:21 PM