• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 254
  • Total: 254
  • Bingbot
Wish
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

CHAT: OLD AGE This weeks competition Aug 12 to Aug 18 2013

Started by spinner, August 12, 2013, 10:18:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spinner

OLD AGE

This weeks subject can refer to anything that changes over time.

Pictures to be taken between 00.01am Monday 5th August 2013 to 23:59 Sunday 11th August 2013.
Pictures to be posted in the entries thread no later than 23.59pm Monday 12th August 2013.
Poll will be up Tuesday 13th August 2013.
Winner to be announced Saturday 17th August 2013.

The Rules for the weekly competition are...

By entering you agree to take responsibility to
Post a topic on the Sunday following your declared win
Create an entries thread
Create a chat thread
Create a poll for that weeks comp and declare the winner on the Saturday
(if for any reason there is a problem and no subject is posted by the winner by Monday night admin will advise second place winner to post the topic asap, do the poll etc.)

In case of a tie, the first entry posted wins.

Photos to be taken during the specified dates, ie Monday xx to Sunday xx

Pictures to be posted in the entries thread no later than 23.59 Monday night.
And more, much more than this, I did it my way
Ol' blue eyes

http://ddsdigita4.wix.com/ddsdigital
https://www.flickr.com/photos/spin498/

DigiDiva

Great - an Idea Has sprung in my head already. I like it when that happens.......but I bet my final entry is nothing like my initial idea!
Please visit my website @ www.sunderlandwallart.com

ABERS

Hinfrance

Aha, I think I have an idea for this one already. I wonder if it'll work out . . . ?
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Reinardina

Quote from: Hinfrance on August 13, 2013, 10:06:12 AM
Aha, I think I have an idea for this one already. I wonder if it'll work out . . . ?

You too eh?

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Hinfrance

Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

kerbside

[/quote]

You too eh?
[/quote]

And Me :2funny:

You have to be in to win but winning is not everything, it's participating that counts.
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/kerbside

spikeyjen

Quote from: kerbside on August 13, 2013, 10:44:33 AM

You too eh?
[/quote]

And Me :2funny:
[/quote]

self image? :D

spinner

Oh, one more rule, no self portraits, eh boys? You know who you are.... :legit:

Joking!!
And more, much more than this, I did it my way
Ol' blue eyes

http://ddsdigita4.wix.com/ddsdigital
https://www.flickr.com/photos/spin498/

Hinfrance

Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr

Reinardina

DigiDiva

I need as long as I can for mine...starting tonight and going till Sunday!
Please visit my website @ www.sunderlandwallart.com

spikeyjen

that's a damn long shutter speed Chris! :2funny: (far too early in the morning over here!)

Hinfrance

Got mine in early this week. This was, until this morning, the first year since we moved here that I hadn't photographed any sunflowers - they bloom and die so quickly and we were on holiday the week that they were all at their peak. So I figured that sunflowers dying of old age would be a suitable subject for the comp.

Helianthus Gerontius:

Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr

Reinardina

Old age is not confined to humans!

I took my camera for a walk just now, in the hope to find some 'old age,' whatever, wherever. Not much luck, wrong time of day I suppose. Plenty of student type people, but not one wore or carried anything of great age. No old cars and even the dogs were young-ish. Disappointing; I normally find something on my walks. Will have to go again on Saturday.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.