POLL - Song Title SMALL - CHAT THREAD 16-22...SMALL - ENTRY THREAD 16-2...HeronSong Title CHAT thread 1s...Song Title ENTRY thread 1...Poll - Days out - 18th-25...Windows 10 19H1 is headin...POLL - SchoolSchool - Weekly Comp Entr...SCHOOL - Weekly comp Chat...Entry Thread - Days out -...POLL - DoorwaysChat Thread - Days out - ...1957 Ferrari California 2...Doorways - Entry Thread w...

Author Topic: CHAT for Int'l Weekly Competition - BYGONE TIMES - 6th April to 12th April  (Read 1848 times)

Offline jimthetrain

The subject for this weeks comp is ............ BYGONE TIMES

Anything from another era. 
best of luck everyone

THE RULES
                                             1.  All entries to be taken between 00.01 Monday 6th to 23.59 Sunday 12th April. ( Local UK time )
                                             2.  One entry per per person.
                                             3.  Posting of entries deadline midnight Monday 13th April.
                                             4.  A voting poll will be available from Tuesday to Friday
                                             5.  The winner to choose the topic / theme for the following week and post it on the site no later than midnight Sunday. ( the sooner the better )
                                             6.  Winners to be known as   Cranium International Photo Competition Winner  CIPCW

Hope we get some photos of things some of us were too young to remember first time round ::)
Good luck all.  :tup:

Jim.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 11:37:20 PM by oRGie »

BOOZE!!! Helping ugly people have sex.

Offline alan1572

• I'll do it tomorrow
now this is a good choice :)
Who wanted dry roasted with their pint?

Offline Hinfrance

• Global Moderator
  • Cake is good
    • Hinfrance
So how do you take a picture of 'youth' then?

Should be right up my street, everythig around here is well past its sell by date, including me.  :D

H
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Offline alan1572

• I'll do it tomorrow
after taking a number of shots i was torn between 2, i hope i went with the right one
Who wanted dry roasted with their pint?

Offline guy1970

Took this shot of Framlingham castle on Sunday and thought it fitted the title.

Guy

Offline stevebedder

• My Flickr Gallery
I thought I was too late to get an entry in for Bygone Times but have just uploaded one from the weekend in the lakes...

Good luck all

Steve

Offline jimthetrain

Posted my effort. Time went too quickly last week and ended up running round looking for something to fit the theme on Sunday afternoon after work. But it's an entry at least.

poll is now up and running
« Last Edit: April 14, 2009, 11:52:47 AM by jimthetrain »
BOOZE!!! Helping ugly people have sex.

Offline oRGie

Can change the amount of days, but I dont see a way to change the time, but midday saturday is fine anyway :)

Offline Oldboy

Just given my vote to irv_B's Gone Fishing shot, as it reminds me of smilar signs seen in the local park in my childhood.  :tup:
Some cracking shots posted all.  ;D
Thanks to the people who voted for my shot.  :2funny:

Offline oRGie

Gratz Oldboy, it was the perfect entry tbh  :beer:

If you can post the next subject today that would be fab, i can add the rules and stuff if you like.

Offline Oldboy

Gratz Oldboy, it was the perfect entry tbh  :beer:

If you can post the next subject today that would be fab, i can add the rules and stuff if you like.
Thanks oRGie and have just posted the next competition.  ;D

latest Posts

Subject Board Views/Replies Member Date & Time
xx POLL - Song Title International Weekly Comp Entries 305/5 Jediboy Last post September 16, 2019, 10:49:12 AM
xx SMALL - CHAT THREAD 16-22nd September `19 International Weekly Comp Entries 43/0 jinky Last post September 16, 2019, 10:00:15 AM
xx SMALL - ENTRY THREAD 16-22nd September `19 International Weekly Comp Entries 66/0 jinky Last post September 16, 2019, 09:59:37 AM
xx Heron Wildlife Photography 133/4 anglefire Last post September 16, 2019, 07:17:49 AM
xx Song Title CHAT thread 1st-8th September `19 International Weekly Comp Entries 896/36 jinky Last post September 13, 2019, 03:02:01 PM
xx Song Title ENTRY thread 1st-8th September `19 International Weekly Comp Entries 185/4 Jediboy Last post September 09, 2019, 03:08:08 PM
xx Poll - Days out - 18th-25th August 2019 International Weekly Comp Entries 348/7 Hinfrance Last post September 08, 2019, 07:17:09 AM
xx Windows 10 19H1 is heading your way. PC computer questions, tips and how to's 2879/35 Mick Last post September 07, 2019, 02:45:08 PM