POLL - Home and GardenHOME AND GARDEN - Weekly ...HOME AND GARDEN - Weekly ...FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY CHAT - 5...POLL - Something good, We...FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY ENTRIES ...What annoyed you today?What made you feel good t...SOMETHING GOOD - Weekly C...SOMETHING GOOD - Weekly C...Poll - Stuck at HomeJoke of the day ENTRIES Stuck at Home 17...CHAT -Stuck at Home 17-22...LIQUID- POLLLIQUID - Chat thread week...

Author Topic: Chat for Int'l Weekly Competition - WINDOW SHOPPING - 30th march to 5th April  (Read 2669 times)

Offline northbeach

• CC Regular visitor
The subject for this weeks comp is ............ WINDOW SHOPPING

The main subject of your picture should be part of a window or a reflection in a window or something seen through a window

best of luck everyone

THE RULES
                                             1.  All entries to be taken between 00.01 Monday 30th March through 23.59 Sunday 5th April.   ( Local UK time )
                                             2.  One entry per per person.
                                             3.  Posting of entries deadline midnight Monday April 6.
                                             4.  A voting poll will be available from Tuesday to Friday
                                             5.  The winner to choose the topic / theme for the following week and post it on the site no later than midnight Sunday. ( the sooner the better )
                                             6.  Winners to be known as   Cranium International Photo Competition. Winner  CIPCW

Voting Poll will  be posted by Tuesday, April 7.   
« Last Edit: March 28, 2009, 11:46:42 PM by oRGie »

"In a hundred years, all new people."  My Gallery

Offline oRGie

Great topic NB  :tup:

Offline Hinfrance

• Global Moderator
  • Cake is good
    • Hinfrance
Great topic.

There are even shops out here in the French sticks.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Offline irv_b

I will just give the camera and cheque book to my wife the shall I? :legit:
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

Offline northbeach

• CC Regular visitor
There you go, Irv ;)
"In a hundred years, all new people."  My Gallery

Offline Oldboy

I will just give the camera and cheque book to my wife the shall I? :legit:
No! Not the camera, as she may exchange it for a hat!!!!  :'(

Offline Hinfrance

• Global Moderator
  • Cake is good
    • Hinfrance
Shoes more like.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Offline jimthetrain

Could do with some new windows actually.  :2funny:
BOOZE!!! Helping ugly people have sex.

Offline Hinfrance

• Global Moderator
  • Cake is good
    • Hinfrance
Could do with some new windows actually.  :2funny:

So could microsoft . .
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr

Offline irv_b

I didn't realise it was so hard to get a good shot of something in a window or reflected in a window so my effort is rather lame sorry  :-[
Irv
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

Offline oRGie

I think its a cool image Irv, wait till you see my lame effort lol, you'll feel much better  :beer:

Offline jimthetrain

Unfortunately I've not managed to shoot one this week. Couldn't think of anything different or been around any shops  :'( You chose quite a hard subject there Northbeach :-[
BOOZE!!! Helping ugly people have sex.

Offline guy1970

Tried to get time to recreate this shot or similar, but with the weather so good spent the weekend in the New Forest and at work all week, so no time really.

Good luck to the rest of you that have managed to submit an entry. Hopefully get more time this week with a four day weekend coming up.
Guy

Offline oRGie

Thats a shame guy, would have been good, but its often hard to recreate a shot like that  :D

The 2 that stood out for me were Oldboys and Triangles, they shouted loudest with the theme to me and Oldboy got my vote cos it caught my eye and really shouted Window Shopping :)

I liked Irv's shot a lot though and the expression on the guys face in the shop in Dave's cracked me up  :beer:

Hopefully it will be a bit busier next week, I can see lots of steam trains coming, not from me though, nothing like that over ere... I shall be hunting down a horse and cart as we still see them being used, sods law I wont see one all week though lol..

Offline guy1970

Thanks for the comment Orgie.

I also voted for Oldboys shot, great image and really captured the theme.
Guy

latest Posts

Subject Board Views/Replies Member Date & Time
xx POLL - Home and Garden International Weekly Comp Entries 83/0 Jediboy Last post April 07, 2020, 11:06:27 AM
xx HOME AND GARDEN - Weekly Comp CHAT THREAD International Weekly Comp Entries 180/4 anglefire Last post April 07, 2020, 07:46:19 AM
xx HOME AND GARDEN - Weekly Comp ENTRY THREAD International Weekly Comp Entries 170/4 anglefire Last post April 07, 2020, 07:45:17 AM
xx FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY CHAT - 5th-12th April 2020 International Weekly Comp Entries 109/4 Jediboy Last post April 06, 2020, 04:14:53 PM
xx POLL - Something good, Weekly Competition International Weekly Comp Entries 229/5 Jediboy Last post April 05, 2020, 11:46:39 PM
xx FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY ENTRIES 5th-12th April 2020 International Weekly Comp Entries 68/0 jinky Last post April 05, 2020, 10:28:18 AM
xx What annoyed you today? General Discussion 594642/3924 Oldboy Last post April 02, 2020, 06:25:36 PM
xx What made you feel good today General Discussion 571883/3895 Oldboy Last post April 01, 2020, 10:38:32 AM