Canon EF L IS USM 500 f/4...Horizons PollHorizons ENTRIES 27/07...What annoyed you today?STREET-ENTRIES-Weekly Com...STREET-CHAT-Weekly Comp 1...POLL for TIME OUTTIME OUT. Chat thread wee...TIME OUT. Entry thread w...Horizons CHAT thread 2...POLL -NUMBERS and / or LE...NUMBERS and / or LETTERS ...POLL Happiness is.......Nice houseHappiness is.... Entry Th...Happiness is.... Chat Thr...

Author Topic: Entries RED SKY AT NIGHT SHEPHERDS DELIGHT Weekly Comp 5th Nov - 11th Nov 2012  (Read 1692 times)

Offline GeorgeH

Entries thread

This is my first challenge so i hope its an interesting one :) Nice and early as well because i will have no internet access until tuesday night.

The challenge for this week is Red sky at night, shepherds delight, red sky at morning, shepherds warning.

Theme can be taken anyway you like, no restrictions on photo editing.

Pictures to be taken between 00.01am Monday 5th November 2012 to 23:59 Sunday 11th November 2012 .
Pictures to be posted in the entries thread no later than 23.59pm Monday 12th November 2012.
Poll will be up Tuesday 13th November 2012.  (Hopefully)
Winner to be announced Saturday 17th November 2012.

The Rules for the weekly competition are...

By entering you agree to take responsibility to
Post a topic on the Sunday following your declared win
Create an entries thread
Create a chat thread
Create a poll for that weeks comp and declare the winner on the Saturday
(if for any reason there is a problem and no subject is posted by the winner by Monday night admin will advise second place winner to post the topic asap, do the poll etc)

In case of a tie, the first entry posted wins.

Photos to be taken during the specified dates, ie Monday xx to Sunday xx

Pictures to be posted in the entries thread no later than 23.59 Monday night

I have come, to play.

Offline Matthew

• Life is what you make it.
Red Night

Never argue with a stupid person, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline SimonW

• Dunning Parish Historical Society
I persuaded a friend to pose (not too convincing a shepherd, but the best I could find) and montaged him into my shot from a day or two back.

Shepherd's Delight: Whisky
Simon Warren
(in Dunning, Scotland)

Offline Beaux Reflets

• Global Moderator
  • Commonsense answers a whole load of the unanswered
    • Beaux Reflets
As The Crow Flies

:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

Offline Delamanda

Red Sky with a little PS help

Offline Reinardina

• Still trying to master photography.
Golden Eye.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Offline GeorgeH

Internet returned at last :) was getting worried, and i must apologise for choosing such a weather dependant challenge, especially as its not been very cooperative, but i like the entries i've seen :) I got more of a red horizon :p the only good red sky i saw was whilst i was looking at it from in work.
I have come, to play.

Offline Hinfrance

• Global Moderator
  • Cake is good
    • Hinfrance
Mandacou Sunset:
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Offline Oldboy

Rememberance Sunset:

latest Posts

Subject Board Views/Replies Member Date & Time
xx Canon EF L IS USM 500 f/4 for sale Lenses 211/6 anglefire Last post August 05, 2020, 07:48:42 AM
xx Horizons Poll International Weekly Comp Entries 84/0 jinky Last post August 04, 2020, 10:13:43 AM
xx Horizons ENTRIES 27/07 - 02/08/20 International Weekly Comp Entries 237/5 Oldboy Last post August 03, 2020, 10:25:12 PM
xx What annoyed you today? General Discussion 636176/3972 Jediboy Last post August 03, 2020, 02:13:31 PM
question STREET-ENTRIES-Weekly Comp 1/8-9/8/2020 International Weekly Comp Entries 58/0 Hinfrance Last post August 01, 2020, 04:09:00 PM
smiley STREET-CHAT-Weekly Comp 1/8-9/8/2020 International Weekly Comp Entries 42/0 Hinfrance Last post August 01, 2020, 04:05:33 PM
xx POLL for TIME OUT International Weekly Comp Entries 198/3 Hinfrance Last post August 01, 2020, 01:04:50 PM
xx TIME OUT. Chat thread weekly comp. International Weekly Comp Entries 238/4 Jediboy Last post July 27, 2020, 11:31:15 PM