• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 57
  • Total: 57
7ds
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

POLL: TIMEPIECES-Weekly Comp 8-14 October

Started by Hinfrance, October 07, 2012, 03:34:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vote for your favourite TIMEPIECES image.

Autumn Time:

1 (8.3%)
Early Hours:

0 (0%)
Worn Out:

0 (0%)
Clock Face 2:

9 (75%)
High St Clock Tower:

0 (0%)
All The Time in The World:

0 (0%)
Docklands Mean Time:

0 (0%)
Moraira Church Clock Tower:

2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: October 20, 2012, 09:33:09 AM

Hinfrance

ENTRIES FOR "TIMEPIECES" IN THIS THREAD PLEASE:

This week's challenge is to photograph one or more timepieces in a unique and stylish way - from wristwatches to huge public clocks, the choice is yours.

A narrow topic this week, so don't be shy of putting your take of something someone else has done before. Edit in any way you want.

Have fun :tup:

Pictures to be taken between 00.01am Monday 8th October  2012 to 23:59 Sunday 14th October 2012 .
Pictures to be posted in the entries thread no later than 23.59pm Monday 15th October 2012.
Poll will be up Tuesday 16th October 2012.
Winner to be announced Saturday 20th October 2012.

The Rules for the weekly competition are...

By entering you agree to take responsibility to
Post a topic on the Sunday following your declared win
Create an entries thread
Create a chat thread
Create a poll for that weeks comp and declare the winner on the Saturday
(if for any reason there is a problem and no subject is posted by the winner by Monday night admin will advise second place winner to post the topic asap, do the poll etc)

In case of a tie, the first entry posted wins.

Photos to be taken during the specified dates, ie Monday xx to Sunday xx

Pictures to be posted in the entries thread no later than 23.59 Monday night
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Hinfrance

Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Beaux Reflets

:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

Matthew

Never argue with a stupid person, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

irv_b

My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

DigiDiva

Please visit my website @ www.sunderlandwallart.com

Delamanda

Docklands Mean time

Clocks from Canary Wharf and overlay from the home of time - Greenwich.

Colin

Hinfrance

Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr

Reinardina

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Beaux Reflets

:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

Matthew

Cheers guys.....I was quite lucky.....It is the anniversary gift given to us by my parents. Tammy asked me to put it up while she done the washing up....I took a sneaky shot of it before I put it on the wall..... :dance: :D

Will put the next theme up now as I am off down the pub later and not sure what state I'll be in tomorrow  :beer:....Cheers
Never argue with a stupid person, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Oldboy

DigiDiva

Awesome image Matt - a runaway image from the start. Well done, the best of yours I have seen so far.
Please visit my website @ www.sunderlandwallart.com

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.