Outdoors - CHAT thread - ...POLL - FruitOutdoors - ENTRY thread -...POLL - VehiclesENTRIES-FRUIT-Weekly Comp...CHAT-FRUIT-Weekly Comp 6-...DOOM and GLOOM CHAT 13-2...DOOM and GLOOM ENTRIES 1...VEHICLES - CHAT thread we...VEHICLES - ENTRY thread w...Poll - PortraitsPortraits - CHAT - Weekly...Portraits - ENTRIES-Weekl...POLL-BIRDSWhat annoyed you today?BIRDS-ENTRIES-Weekly Comp...

Author Topic: How can I do that.......?  (Read 1171 times)

Offline Matthew

• Life is what you make it.
How can I do that.......?
« on: September 13, 2012, 09:45:22 PM »
When I read folks comments I see "Thankyou, Highlandscenics for reading this post" and variations there of.....which I think is cool, but how do I create/edit my own for when folks read mine?......

Muchus Gratious for the show-how  :beer:

Never argue with a stupid person, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline Mick

• I've got the latest Canon - 4 rings, double oven and eye level grill! And HD video!
  • Administrator
  • I really, really hate lawn mowers.
    • Camera Craniums
Re: How can I do that.......?
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2012, 10:10:12 PM »
When I read folks comments I see "Thankyou, Highlandscenics for reading this post" and variations there of.....which I think is cool, but how do I create/edit my own for when folks read mine?......

hehe, Matthew, it's as simple as using a small tag like this, [you]

So if I said [you]smells of fish, it would echo out the name of anyone reading.  like,

Guest smells of fish   :legit:

Edit:  Guest I do wish to point out that was just an example of using the [you] tag, and I wasn't actually saying you smell of fish.  :D
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 10:14:53 PM by admin »
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.0.13 / Tinyportal 1.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.0.13 / Tinyportal 1.2R
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.0.13 / Tinyportal 1.2R

Offline Matthew

• Life is what you make it.
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2012, 10:20:26 PM »

So if I said [you]smells of fish, it would echo out the name of anyone reading.  like,

Edit:  Guest I do wish to point out that was just an example of using the [you] tag, and I wasn't actually saying you smell of fish.  :D

In my defense, that was the cheap aftershave I got for Christmas.... :dance:
Never argue with a stupid person, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline Mick

• I've got the latest Canon - 4 rings, double oven and eye level grill! And HD video!
  • Administrator
  • I really, really hate lawn mowers.
    • Camera Craniums
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2012, 10:23:28 PM »
 :2funny:
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.0.13 / Tinyportal 1.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.0.13 / Tinyportal 1.2R
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.0.13 / Tinyportal 1.2R

Offline Karen

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2012, 10:59:44 PM »

Eh I'm glad yu clarified that lol  :2funny:

Offline Graham

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2012, 05:33:46 AM »

Eh I'm glad yu clarified that lol  :2funny:

Actually, I do smell of fish this morning!
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

Offline ABERS

• Black and White Images by Alan Abercrombie
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2012, 08:34:19 AM »

Actually, I do smell of fish this morning!

Never mind, at least you know you do.  :o

I'm still trying to find out where my apparent piscatorial aroma is coming from. :-\ :-[  :(

I have noticed lately next door's moggy appearing quite friendly, which is unusual 'cause it usually gets a kick up the backside when I catch it on my flower beds. >:(

latest Posts

Subject Board Views/Replies Member Date & Time
xx Outdoors - CHAT thread - Weekly comp 20/09/20 - 27/09/20 International Weekly Comp Entries 52/2 Jediboy Last post Today at 07:54:55 PM
xx POLL - Fruit International Weekly Comp Entries 150/3 Oldboy Last post Today at 05:55:03 PM
xx Outdoors - ENTRY thread - Weekly Comp 20/09/30 - 27/09/20 International Weekly Comp Entries 29/0 Jediboy Last post Today at 12:03:53 PM
xx POLL - Vehicles International Weekly Comp Entries 309/6 Jediboy Last post September 15, 2020, 09:01:03 AM
xx ENTRIES-FRUIT-Weekly Comp 6-13/9/20 International Weekly Comp Entries 182/3 Oldboy Last post September 14, 2020, 09:47:33 PM
xx CHAT-FRUIT-Weekly Comp 6-13/9/20 International Weekly Comp Entries 105/1 jinky Last post September 14, 2020, 02:01:31 PM
xx DOOM and GLOOM CHAT 13-20/092020 International Weekly Comp Entries 91/2 jinky Last post September 14, 2020, 01:59:32 PM
xx DOOM and GLOOM ENTRIES 13-20/092020 International Weekly Comp Entries 64/0 jinky Last post September 13, 2020, 09:38:48 AM