Horizons PollCanon EF L IS USM 500 f/4...Horizons ENTRIES 27/07...What annoyed you today?STREET-ENTRIES-Weekly Com...STREET-CHAT-Weekly Comp 1...POLL for TIME OUTTIME OUT. Chat thread wee...TIME OUT. Entry thread w...Horizons CHAT thread 2...POLL -NUMBERS and / or LE...NUMBERS and / or LETTERS ...POLL Happiness is.......Nice houseHappiness is.... Entry Th...Happiness is.... Chat Thr...

Poll

Please vote for your favourite picture:

Dark Rose:

1 (5.6%)
Rose in the Rain:

0 (0%)
Losse Arrow:

1 (5.6%)
Gargoyle:

3 (16.7%)
Pensive:

10 (55.6%)
Dark Dolly:

3 (16.7%)
Ginger:

0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Voting closed: August 18, 2012, 09:54:05 AM

Author Topic: POLL for CHIAROSCURO  (Read 1515 times)

Offline Hinfrance

• Global Moderator
  • Cake is good
    • Hinfrance
POLL for CHIAROSCURO
« on: August 14, 2012, 09:54:05 AM »
Please vote for your favourite CHIAROSCURO picture :tup:

Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Offline Reinardina

• Still trying to master photography.
Re: POLL for CHIAROSCURO
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2012, 12:38:40 PM »
My favourite little girl won!
Congratulations Andy. And good luck with finding a new subject.

I'm struggling with the 'industry' one; can't make up my mind which one to use! Got several shots of several different industries.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Offline Hinfrance

• Global Moderator
  • Cake is good
    • Hinfrance
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2012, 01:17:56 PM »
Congrats Andy - you got my vote this week.

Make it something easy for next week, it's 40c here today and not looking to get much cooler. I'm not sure which is hotter, me or the PC, but neither of us are at our best when sweltering.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Offline Oldboy

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2012, 02:29:28 PM »
Well done Andy.  :tup:

Offline Beaux Reflets

• Global Moderator
  • Commonsense answers a whole load of the unanswered
    • Beaux Reflets
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2012, 02:44:18 PM »
Thank you all for the votes.  :beer:

Very hot here as well Howard, and spending as much time in the shade  :beer: in hand to stay cool. I will try and think up something with an element of play that will not cause you too much more heat  ;D
:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

Offline Reinardina

• Still trying to master photography.
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2012, 02:54:02 PM »
Thank you all for the votes.  :beer:

Very hot here as well Howard, and spending as much time in the shade  :beer: in hand to stay cool. I will try and think up something with an element of play that will not cause you too much more heat  ;D

It's even going to be hot here today and/or tomorrow. Not sure what's happening after that.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Offline Hinfrance

• Global Moderator
  • Cake is good
    • Hinfrance
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2012, 03:03:59 PM »
Control yourself man, the sun's not over the yardarm yet!  :knuppel2:

Still on the water here Andy. Got some beers are chilling for later though :tup:.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr

Offline Beaux Reflets

• Global Moderator
  • Commonsense answers a whole load of the unanswered
    • Beaux Reflets
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2012, 04:28:55 PM »
Control yourself man, the sun's not over the yardarm yet!  :knuppel2:

Still on the water here Andy. Got some beers are chilling for later though :tup:.

A small cool beer with my midday snack  :D  I do not drown myself these days Howard and occasionally have a glass of Red wine with the evening meal - Now off for a glass of water and a cup of Mint tea  :tup:

The forecast looks pretty warm here for the next few days Reinardina, but hopefully we will get a splash of rain to keep the meadow green for the ponies, although like the goats they are snacking on the Nettles as well  :)
:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

latest Posts

Subject Board Views/Replies Member Date & Time
xx Horizons Poll International Weekly Comp Entries 135/1 Oldboy Last post August 08, 2020, 11:48:53 AM
xx Canon EF L IS USM 500 f/4 for sale Lenses 230/6 anglefire Last post August 05, 2020, 07:48:42 AM
xx Horizons ENTRIES 27/07 - 02/08/20 International Weekly Comp Entries 249/5 Oldboy Last post August 03, 2020, 10:25:12 PM
xx What annoyed you today? General Discussion 636542/3972 Jediboy Last post August 03, 2020, 02:13:31 PM
question STREET-ENTRIES-Weekly Comp 1/8-9/8/2020 International Weekly Comp Entries 62/0 Hinfrance Last post August 01, 2020, 04:09:00 PM
smiley STREET-CHAT-Weekly Comp 1/8-9/8/2020 International Weekly Comp Entries 44/0 Hinfrance Last post August 01, 2020, 04:05:33 PM
xx POLL for TIME OUT International Weekly Comp Entries 207/3 Hinfrance Last post August 01, 2020, 01:04:50 PM
xx TIME OUT. Chat thread weekly comp. International Weekly Comp Entries 242/4 Jediboy Last post July 27, 2020, 11:31:15 PM