POLL - Out on the StreetOut on the Street - Weekl...Out on the Street - Weekl...WATER - Weekly Comp - CHA...WATER - Weekly Comp - Ent...Deal Alert Thread.CENTRAL COMPOSITION - POL...CENTRAL COMPOSITION - CHA...CENTRAL COMPOSITION - ENT...Competitive PollPOLL - LOCALCOMPETITIVE - ENTRIES 27t...Local - Weekly Comp - Cha...COMPETITIVE - CHAT THREAD...Local - Weekly Comp - Ent...What annoyed you today?

Author Topic: Snail in Flight  (Read 1232 times)

Offline SimonW

• Dunning Parish Historical Society
Snail in Flight
« on: June 08, 2012, 01:04:05 PM »

Late evening snail in flight

Simon Warren
(in Dunning, Scotland)

Offline Hinfrance

• Global Moderator
  • Cake is good
    • Hinfrance
Re: Snail in Flight
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2012, 03:06:28 PM »
 :2funny:   :2funny:  They come out to play when it's raining you know . . 
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Offline Reinardina

• Still trying to master photography.
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2012, 04:04:23 PM »
It's quite low, must be coming in to land.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Offline donoreo

• Global Moderator
  • I cannot deny anything I did not say
    • donsmithphoto2011
Snail in Flight
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2012, 02:03:46 AM »
One of my 5 year old daughters loves snails.  She loves finding them and then lets them crawl across her hand. 

You need to be careful with those flying snails though, they poo on your cars :)

Offline Graham

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2012, 06:20:29 AM »
One of my 5 year old daughters loves snails.  She loves finding them and then lets them crawl across her hand. 

You need to be careful with those flying snails though, they poo on your cars :)

One of my friends has four daughters including twins. A few years years ago, when the younger daughter was four, she came running into the house laughing and saying "Look what the twins have done"...they'd collected about a dozen snails from the garden and stuck them to her face!  :2funny:
                             Graham.
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

Offline donoreo

• Global Moderator
  • I cannot deny anything I did not say
    • donsmithphoto2011
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2012, 12:32:00 PM »

One of my friends has four daughters including twins. A few years years ago, when the younger daughter was four, she came running into the house laughing and saying "Look what the twins have done"...they'd collected about a dozen snails from the garden and stuck them to her face!  :2funny:
                             Graham.
I could see that happening.   She has also "earned" a prize for being good, making her bed, etc, over a few month period, so she wanted a bug vacuum.  It does what you think, sucks up bugs into a clear container so you can watch them.  At school the boys are all into bugs, of course, plus my girls and one other girl.  Her mom is not so thrilled about finding snails in her pockets :)

Offline Oldboy

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2012, 10:22:30 PM »
Well spotted Simon.  :2funny:

latest Posts

Subject Board Views/Replies Member Date & Time
xx POLL - Out on the Street International Weekly Comp Entries 35/1 jinky Last post Today at 09:23:38 AM
xx Out on the Street - Weekly Comp Chat thread International Weekly Comp Entries 279/6 jinky Last post February 18, 2020, 05:51:06 AM
xx Out on the Street - Weekly Comp Entry thread International Weekly Comp Entries 226/5 Oldboy Last post February 17, 2020, 09:59:34 PM
xx WATER - Weekly Comp - CHAT THREAD International Weekly Comp Entries 66/1 Oldboy Last post February 16, 2020, 08:35:23 PM
xx WATER - Weekly Comp - Entry Thread International Weekly Comp Entries 57/0 Jediboy Last post February 16, 2020, 06:17:23 PM
xx Deal Alert Thread. Shops directory 22497/39 Mick Last post February 15, 2020, 12:47:58 PM
xx CENTRAL COMPOSITION - POLL International Weekly Comp Entries 175/2 Jediboy Last post February 14, 2020, 12:21:18 PM
xx CENTRAL COMPOSITION - CHAT Thread 3rd - 9th Feb 2020 International Weekly Comp Entries 248/3 oggalily Last post February 12, 2020, 03:22:54 AM