What annoyed you today?What made you feel good t...POLL - Something good, We...SOMETHING GOOD - Weekly C...SOMETHING GOOD - Weekly C...HOME AND GARDEN - Weekly ...HOME AND GARDEN - Weekly ...Poll - Stuck at HomeJoke of the day ENTRIES Stuck at Home 17...CHAT -Stuck at Home 17-22...LIQUID- POLLLIQUID - Chat thread week...LIQUID - Entry thread - w...Tool Time PollPhoto show at the Nec - p...

Author Topic: New Look  (Read 1257 times)

Offline mondmagu

• http://www.flickr.com/photos/mondmagu
New Look
« on: May 13, 2012, 11:42:22 PM »
The new look is cool Mick.To me it is easier to view and the grey background gives a nice contrast. The one thing I have noticed that looks peculiar is the star ratings on the photos.Looks like they are bunched up too close or something???? I'm not a big computer person so find it difficult to explain. :uglystupid2: :uglystupid2:

Des

Offline Mick

• I've got the latest Canon - 4 rings, double oven and eye level grill! And HD video!
  • Administrator
  • I really, really hate lawn mowers.
    • Camera Craniums
Re: New Look
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2012, 12:18:29 AM »
The new look is cool Mick.To me it is easier to view and the grey background gives a nice contrast. The one thing I have noticed that looks peculiar is the star ratings on the photos.Looks like they are bunched up too close or something???? I'm not a big computer person so find it difficult to explain. :uglystupid2: :uglystupid2:

Des

Good call on the ratings stars.  I'll take a look at them tomorrow, and see I can change them.  ;)
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.0.13 / Tinyportal 1.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.0.13 / Tinyportal 1.2R
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.0.13 / Tinyportal 1.2R

Offline Mick

• I've got the latest Canon - 4 rings, double oven and eye level grill! And HD video!
  • Administrator
    • Camera Craniums
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2012, 09:55:04 AM »
Ok Des, I made some new rating stars.  You might have to refresh you browser window  to see them.

Let me know if these are better.  ;)

My Gallery

Offline mondmagu

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2012, 02:39:54 PM »
Still looks peculiar Mick.

Offline Mick

• Administrator
    • Camera Craniums
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2012, 05:54:26 PM »
Still looks peculiar Mick.

:doh:  Des, can you attach a screengrab please.  And what browser are you using?
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 06:21:10 PM by admin »

My Gallery

Offline mondmagu

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2012, 02:36:17 PM »
Haven't been on the site for a few days Mick,sorry for the delay.The star ratings look far better now. :tup:

Offline Treehugga

• Fotoviva Art Prints
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2012, 09:30:09 AM »
Yeah I haven't been around for a while but the new design is a big improvement  :tup:

Offline Mick

• Administrator
    • Camera Craniums
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2012, 09:42:34 AM »
Haven't been on the site for a few days Mick,sorry for the delay.The star ratings look far better now. :tup:

Thanks Des. Must have been a browser cache issue, I haven't changed anything since I added those stars.  Glad it's working for you now though.  :tup:

Yeah I haven't been around for a while but the new design is a big improvement  :tup:

Treehugga,  Thanks, are you refering to the general layout of the site? or the gallery, I notice you're still using the default theme for the mainsite, but I can't see what theme you're using in the gallery.

Not sure when you last visited, but we upgraded from SMF 1.5.xx to SMF 2.0.2 a while back.  And upgraded to our new portal Tinyportal 1.0

There is some other themes to choose from now too, http://cameracraniums.com/forum/index.php?topic=1856.0

My Gallery

Offline Treehugga

• Fotoviva Art Prints
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2012, 09:52:49 AM »
Now you've got me confused! I remember it was very dark before but I may have changed some settings in the past too! Will have to play around with those themes :)

Offline Mick

• Administrator
    • Camera Craniums
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2012, 09:54:54 AM »
Now you've got me confused! I remember it was very dark before but I may have changed some settings in the past too! Will have to play around with those themes :)

lol... Best bet would be use the theme selector down the right hand side of home page.  ;)

My Gallery

latest Posts

Subject Board Views/Replies Member Date & Time
xx What annoyed you today? General Discussion 591646/3921 Jediboy Last post Today at 08:47:42 AM
xx What made you feel good today General Discussion 570441/3895 Oldboy Last post April 01, 2020, 10:38:32 AM
xx POLL - Something good, Weekly Competition International Weekly Comp Entries 82/0 Jediboy Last post March 31, 2020, 01:52:43 PM
xx SOMETHING GOOD - Weekly Comp CHAT thread International Weekly Comp Entries 361/13 Hinfrance Last post March 30, 2020, 09:12:04 AM
xx SOMETHING GOOD - Weekly Comp ENTRY thread International Weekly Comp Entries 151/5 Hinfrance Last post March 30, 2020, 09:08:37 AM
xx HOME AND GARDEN - Weekly Comp ENTRY THREAD International Weekly Comp Entries 25/0 Jediboy Last post March 29, 2020, 02:22:41 PM
xx HOME AND GARDEN - Weekly Comp CHAT THREAD International Weekly Comp Entries 65/0 Jediboy Last post March 29, 2020, 02:21:27 PM
xx Poll - Stuck at Home International Weekly Comp Entries 205/3 Jediboy Last post March 29, 2020, 02:16:30 PM