• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 158
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 75
  • Total: 75
Wish
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

New Look

Started by mondmagu, May 13, 2012, 11:42:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mondmagu

The new look is cool Mick.To me it is easier to view and the grey background gives a nice contrast. The one thing I have noticed that looks peculiar is the star ratings on the photos.Looks like they are bunched up too close or something???? I'm not a big computer person so find it difficult to explain. :uglystupid2: :uglystupid2:

Des
Des
www.flickr.com/photos/mondmagu

Mick

Quote from: mondmagu on May 13, 2012, 11:42:22 PM
The new look is cool Mick.To me it is easier to view and the grey background gives a nice contrast. The one thing I have noticed that looks peculiar is the star ratings on the photos.Looks like they are bunched up too close or something???? I'm not a big computer person so find it difficult to explain. :uglystupid2: :uglystupid2:

Des

Good call on the ratings stars.  I'll take a look at them tomorrow, and see I can change them.  ;)
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

Mick

Ok Des, I made some new rating stars.  You might have to refresh you browser window  to see them.

Let me know if these are better.  ;)

My Gallery

OpenSea

mondmagu

Still looks peculiar Mick.
Des

Mick

Quote from: mondmagu on May 14, 2012, 02:39:54 PM
Still looks peculiar Mick.

:doh:  Des, can you attach a screengrab please.  And what browser are you using?

My Gallery

OpenSea

mondmagu

Haven't been on the site for a few days Mick,sorry for the delay.The star ratings look far better now. :tup:
Des

Treehugga

Yeah I haven't been around for a while but the new design is a big improvement  :tup:

Mick

Quote from: mondmagu on May 20, 2012, 02:36:17 PM
Haven't been on the site for a few days Mick,sorry for the delay.The star ratings look far better now. :tup:

Thanks Des. Must have been a browser cache issue, I haven't changed anything since I added those stars.  Glad it's working for you now though.  :tup:

Quote from: Treehugga on May 21, 2012, 09:30:09 AM
Yeah I haven't been around for a while but the new design is a big improvement  :tup:

Treehugga,  Thanks, are you refering to the general layout of the site? or the gallery, I notice you're still using the default theme for the mainsite, but I can't see what theme you're using in the gallery.

Not sure when you last visited, but we upgraded from SMF 1.5.xx to SMF 2.0.2 a while back.  And upgraded to our new portal Tinyportal 1.0

There is some other themes to choose from now too, http://cameracraniums.com/forum/index.php?topic=1856.0

My Gallery

OpenSea

Treehugga

Now you've got me confused! I remember it was very dark before but I may have changed some settings in the past too! Will have to play around with those themes :)

Mick

Quote from: Treehugga on May 21, 2012, 09:52:49 AM
Now you've got me confused! I remember it was very dark before but I may have changed some settings in the past too! Will have to play around with those themes :)

lol... Best bet would be use the theme selector down the right hand side of home page.  ;)

My Gallery

OpenSea

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.