What made you feel good t...My Favourite....POLLMY FAVOURITE ..... ENTRY...MY FAVOURITE ..... CHAT ...1Dx Mk3Macro/ Close Up PollLIGHT IN SHADE .... CHAT ...LIGHT IN SHADE .... ENTRY...What annoyed you today?MACRO/CLOSE UP CHAT - for...MACRO / CLOSE UP ENTRIES...Photoshop subscriptionPOLL-FLORA MONOCHROMEPoll for GLASSGLASS - ENTRY thread - t...CHAT-FLORA MONOCHROME-Wee...

Author Topic: A web site that may interest you.  (Read 1148 times)

Offline ABERS

• Black and White Images by Alan Abercrombie
A web site that may interest you.
« on: September 15, 2011, 04:53:20 PM »
A mate of mine has just launched a web site that you may find of interest

http://www.rogerhancefrps.com

All types of photography on there.

Online Hinfrance

• Global Moderator
  • Cake is good
    • Hinfrance
Re: A web site that may interest you.
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2011, 06:21:01 PM »
Thanks for the heads up Alan. Do I detect a certain similarity in style? The Cambridge punts are somehow familiar, although I can't remember if it was one of yours that it reminds me of. The portrait work is very striking too.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Offline ABERS

• Black and White Images by Alan Abercrombie
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2011, 06:47:31 PM »
Thanks for the heads up Alan. Do I detect a certain similarity in style? The Cambridge punts are somehow familiar, although I can't remember if it was one of yours that it reminds me of. The portrait work is very striking too.

Never been punting in Cambridge Howard, nor anywhere else for that matter! It may be that we started about the same time, Roger is what I think you call a web contact only.

Online Hinfrance

• Global Moderator
  • Cake is good
    • Hinfrance
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2011, 06:55:53 PM »
Ah well, it must have been on of those so called 'clichéd' views that draws everyone to them then.

You really should go punting, at least once, it can be either relaxing or hysterically difficult depending on how much champagne you had for breakfast/lunch and whether the pole gets the better of you or not.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

latest Posts

Subject Board Views/Replies Member Date & Time
xx What made you feel good today General Discussion 583189/3899 Hinfrance Last post Today at 01:31:40 PM
xx My Favourite....POLL International Weekly Comp Entries 7/0 jinky Last post Today at 12:48:15 PM
xx MY FAVOURITE ..... ENTRY THREAD 25th- 31st May 2020 International Weekly Comp Entries 115/4 jinky Last post Today at 06:50:10 AM
xx MY FAVOURITE ..... CHAT THREAD 25th- 31st May 2020 International Weekly Comp Entries 236/9 jinky Last post Today at 06:49:27 AM
xx 1Dx Mk3 DSLR Cameras 1170/20 Oldboy Last post June 01, 2020, 10:19:27 PM
xx Macro/ Close Up Poll International Weekly Comp Entries 270/8 Beaux Reflets Last post May 31, 2020, 05:37:41 PM
xx LIGHT IN SHADE .... CHAT thread 31st May - 7th June 2020 International Weekly Comp Entries 37/0 Beaux Reflets Last post May 31, 2020, 11:15:50 AM
xx LIGHT IN SHADE .... ENTRY thread 31st May - 7th June 2020 International Weekly Comp Entries 41/0 Beaux Reflets Last post May 31, 2020, 11:15:36 AM