1Dx Mk3MY FAVOURITE ..... ENTRY...MY FAVOURITE ..... CHAT ...Macro/ Close Up PollLIGHT IN SHADE .... CHAT ...LIGHT IN SHADE .... ENTRY...What annoyed you today?MACRO/CLOSE UP CHAT - for...MACRO / CLOSE UP ENTRIES...Photoshop subscriptionPOLL-FLORA MONOCHROMEPoll for GLASSGLASS - ENTRY thread - t...CHAT-FLORA MONOCHROME-Wee...ENTRIES-FLORA MONOCHROME-...GLASS chat thread - th...

Author Topic: Andy Rouse Talk. Farnborough and Regions adjacent.  (Read 1099 times)

Offline ABERS

• Black and White Images by Alan Abercrombie
Andy Rouse Talk. Farnborough and Regions adjacent.
« on: September 30, 2011, 04:26:11 PM »
Maybe of interest to all you Wildlife Enthusiasts and perhaps some that aren't.

Whilst this was sent to our CC, as the message intimates I'm sure that all would be welcome.

Subject: Fw: Andy Rouse -Thursday Nov 03rd 2011 - Farnborough Camera Club

Clifford Derricutt, Club Secretary,

In 36 days time, this coming season, we are hosting a very special evening at Farnborough Camera Club, which we are opening up to non-members,

Award winning professional wildlife photographer, conservationist and TV celebrity, Andy Rouse celebrates 11 years as a professional wildlife photographer, in Andy's words " I always love taking the stage and speaking to large audiences ". It really brings out the showman in me, For this Greatest Hits tour, I will pick my favourite moments from the many close encounters that I have had and try to bring it to life in words and pictures"

This evening will be held at Farnborough Sixth Form College, Prospect Avenue, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 8JX. Tickets £12 or Members/Students £7 each available from Ken Whalley e-mail: tickets@whalley.info .

These documents are available on our website http://www.farnboroughcameraclub.org

Refreshments + Raffle in aid of Help the Heroes

Offline jinky

Re: Andy Rouse Talk. Farnborough and Regions adjacent.
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2011, 10:45:01 AM »
If you can catch him it`s well worth going to his talk. I went to a session of his at Chester Zoo a couple of years back. Great attitude to gear / getting the shots comes acreoss and his images were superb. Still my proudest boast that a Nikon snow scene shot I did and won a comp with  hung on the Nikon wall at Focus on Imaging next to his arctic shots  :)Never been so proud ( I should add other than at the birth of my children but as my wife and kids do not look in here ignore that one  ;))

latest Posts

Subject Board Views/Replies Member Date & Time
xx 1Dx Mk3 DSLR Cameras 1121/19 Jediboy Last post Today at 07:26:54 PM
xx MY FAVOURITE ..... ENTRY THREAD 25th- 31st May 2020 International Weekly Comp Entries 85/2 Jediboy Last post Today at 05:56:16 PM
xx MY FAVOURITE ..... CHAT THREAD 25th- 31st May 2020 International Weekly Comp Entries 191/7 Hinfrance Last post Today at 10:55:25 AM
xx Macro/ Close Up Poll International Weekly Comp Entries 263/8 Beaux Reflets Last post May 31, 2020, 05:37:41 PM
xx LIGHT IN SHADE .... CHAT thread 31st May - 7th June 2020 International Weekly Comp Entries 36/0 Beaux Reflets Last post May 31, 2020, 11:15:50 AM
xx LIGHT IN SHADE .... ENTRY thread 31st May - 7th June 2020 International Weekly Comp Entries 41/0 Beaux Reflets Last post May 31, 2020, 11:15:36 AM
xx What annoyed you today? General Discussion 615876/3947 Jediboy Last post May 29, 2020, 09:04:55 PM
xx MACRO/CLOSE UP CHAT - for weekly comp 17-24/05/2020 International Weekly Comp Entries 196/4 jinky Last post May 29, 2020, 07:08:56 AM