• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 243
  • Total: 243
  • Google
If you would like to make a donation to help with the running costs of the site, then a donation button has been added to the bottom of the page.  Thanks.
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

POLL for 20th Century

Started by Hinfrance, September 14, 2011, 11:03:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Please vote for your favourite 20th Century picture

Piggy in Love:

2 (10%)
Teddy Bear:
1 (5%)
Wireless:

1 (5%)
Scarf:

1 (5%)
Quality Glass:

3 (15%)
Coffee Time:

1 (5%)
Record Player:

3 (15%)
Projector Screen:

1 (5%)
Old Tack:

3 (15%)
Born Last Century:

4 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Voting closed: September 17, 2011, 11:07:00 AM

Hinfrance

POLL NOW OPEN

Please vote for your favourite 20th Century picture.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

skellum

Thanks for setting up the poll Howard  :tup:  I have been rushed of my feet for the last two days photographing musical instruments, guitars mainly. I never knew there were so many variations. Anyway thanks again.

Hinfrance

No worries Dave.

Hope that the product shoot has gone really well. Always difficult photographing shiny things like guitars.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Beaux Reflets

Great to see votes across the board this week.  Hope I don't get any more votes as I have problems with my back and sciatica at the moment, with the GP threatening me with the need of an MRI etc., so time sitting at the PC is at a minimum  :(  and I have to go to the hospital at some point in the next few days.
:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

Hinfrance

Sorry to hear about the pain you're in Andy - hope that it does the decent thing and just goes away.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr

Oldboy

I though it was going to be a fourway tie between mondmagu, jimthetrain, beauxreflets and myself but I collected a vote on the last day!  :o

Well done all. My entry was a bit of a laugh but it did fit the brief just.  :-[

Reinardina

Quote from: beauxreflets on September 16, 2011, 07:30:14 PM
Great to see votes across the board this week.  Hope I don't get any more votes as I have problems with my back and sciatica at the moment, with the GP threatening me with the need of an MRI etc., so time sitting at the PC is at a minimum  :(  and I have to go to the hospital at some point in the next few days.

Sorry to hear you're not well Andy. Hope things will clear up soon, with or without medical interference.

I'm happy with my two votes, especially as the picture wasn't quite as it should have been! Dutch angles will remain one of my weak points. It's in my blood probably.

Quote from: Oldboy on September 17, 2011, 08:26:11 PM
I though it was going to be a fourway tie between mondmagu, jimthetrain, beauxreflets and myself but I collected a vote on the last day!  :o

Well done all. My entry was a bit of a laugh but it did fit the brief just.  :-[

Because it was a bit of a laugh, it got my vote.
Congratulations OB.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Sarasocke

Andy, I'm so sorry to hear you're not well, I do hope you feel better really soon.
Carol aka Sarasocke 
My Gallery

Hinfrance

Congrats Oldboy.

Andy, you'll have to get the better half to do the heavy lifting from now on. Get well soon.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr

Graham

Yep. Oldboy got my vote as well. I was struck by that young lady.... she did'nt appear to have a single item of clothing or accessory that had any practicle purpose whatsoever!
                                Graham. :)
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

greypoint

Actually it tends to show just how old fashioned the yoof of today can be - that look would'nt have seemed out of place in the 1960s. Apart from the shoes - which we would probably have thought must be orthapaedic  ::)

Beaux Reflets

Congratulations OB
Thanks for the  kind get well wishes - I'm just taking things as easy as possible and hopefully will participate as and when I'm able.  :beer:
:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

Oldboy

Thanks for all the votes.   :-[

Hope you get better soon Andy.  :tup:

Reinardina - you got my vote.  ;D

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.