• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 249
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 22
  • Total: 22
bhphotovideo
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Serif PhotoPlus X4 competition. Take 2.

Started by Mick, August 06, 2011, 08:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mick

Here we go again, another chance to win a copy of PhotoPlus X4 valued at over £70.00 £50.00 just by entering our second competition.  This great editing suite also includes a full version of PanoramaPlus X4 Photo Stitching software.  For full product information Click Here

To Enter all you need to do is upload a photo or two, to the Serif PhotoPlus Competition 2 album in our gallery.  The subject for the competition this time is open, so it's completely up to you.

To Qualify.  Entry Photos must be uploaded to the Serif PhotoPlus Competition 2 album between  8th of August and 19th August.  Any entry not uploaded to the Competition album will be excluded.  Competition is for registered members of this site only, so you'll have to register to enter.  You are permitted to upload two images per entrant.  Images to must be taken between 7th August and the 19th of August 2011
Judging will take place the week following the 19th August, the winner will be announced the following weekend.

As this is a Family site, no Nude / Glamour shots will be accepted in line with the site terms and conditions.  Thanks, and have fun.

Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

Reinardina

Just entered a picture for this competition. I thought you were not supposed to be able to comment on competition entries, yet Beryl gave me a very nice comment. (Thank you Beryl.)

I understood that competition entries, when entered in the right albums, did not have the 'comment' facility. I have now belatedly entered a 'no comment' thingy, but that does not seem to work.

Did I do something wrong, or did I misunderstand the competition rules? (I DID enter in the right album, didn't I?)

Sorry if I sound confused, never entered the Serif comp before. It's all new to me.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Oldboy

No, you've done nothing wrong. It appears this album doesn't restrict comments/Votes as the weekly one does.  :tup:

Mick

Hmm.  Actually I forgot to turn the commenting off in this album.  So that's my fault.   :uglystupid2:  :-[

I would rather have no comments at all in there, at least until the comp has finished.  So for now I've turned them off, but unless those comments are removed they'll remain. ;)

My Gallery

OpenSea

Reinardina

Quote from: admin on August 09, 2011, 10:08:36 PM
Hmm.  Actually I forgot to turn the commenting off in this album.  So that's my fault.   :uglystupid2:  :-[

I would rather have no comments at all in there, at least until the comp has finished.  So for now I've turned them off, but unless those comments are removed they'll remain. ;)

Goody goody, it wasn't me then! I'll ask Beryl to remove her comment.

I agree that competition entries should be totally 'neutral.'

Mick

I tried to delete them, using the album properties, but it won't work.  (another problem for the bugtracker).  ::) 

I have however managed to remove them individually.  :)  Apologies to anyone who left those comments, but hope they understand why I removed them.  ;)

My Gallery

OpenSea

Mick

Just bumping this thread.

A week to go, and only five entries so far.   :'(

My Gallery

OpenSea

picsfor

I haven't forgotten Mick, just waiting to the last to see if i get a better pic to enter than my current selection  :tup:

Suspect i'm not alone

jimthetrain

Just read the small print and found the dates.  :uglystupid2: Better get snapping as the Crosby visit took place on the 7th.  :doh:
BOOZE!!! Helping ugly people have sex.

Beryl

You said one or two so I think I uploaded 2 . Are we aloud more?
A true friend is the best possession

My Web site
http://berylladd.com/
Oh . And thanks for looking in

Reinardina

Just uploaded my second entry. Experimental abstract. Not like me at all really. But who knows?

Beaux Reflets

Well I'm in with a couple of holiday snaps having just got back from a few days by the seaside.  :beer:  :legit:
:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

Alfonso_Frisk

It is 2 entries per person aint it Mick ?
couple of members have entered more
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/nosmo_king2007
http://www.seateamimages.com/search.php
Wine improves with age, The older I get the more I like it.

Mick

Quote from: Alfonso_Frisk on August 17, 2011, 06:35:24 PM
It is 2 entries per person aint it Mick ?
couple of members have entered more

Well spotted Alf.  Thanks for the heads up.  :tup:

Quote from: Beryl on August 14, 2011, 08:32:21 PM

You said one or two so I think I uploaded 2 .

Beryl, you've uploaded four.  :doh:

Quote from: Beryl on August 14, 2011, 08:32:21 PM

Are we aloud more?

No.  ;)

Beryl, you're going to have to remove a couple of pics I'm afraid, and keep the best two in the comp.

Thanks.  :)

Remember guys, it's two pics per person in this one. 

My Gallery

OpenSea

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.