POLL - Home and GardenHOME AND GARDEN - Weekly ...HOME AND GARDEN - Weekly ...FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY CHAT - 5...POLL - Something good, We...FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY ENTRIES ...What annoyed you today?What made you feel good t...SOMETHING GOOD - Weekly C...SOMETHING GOOD - Weekly C...Poll - Stuck at HomeJoke of the day ENTRIES Stuck at Home 17...CHAT -Stuck at Home 17-22...LIQUID- POLLLIQUID - Chat thread week...

Author Topic: Focus on Imaging  (Read 2978 times)

Offline Malcolm1938

Focus on Imaging
« on: February 22, 2011, 10:31:11 PM »
Anybody going on Tuesday - Hoping to see one or two of you there - PM me for mobile number if you are going and would like a chat over a cup of coffee.

Malcolm

FKA CannOffice
Too old to die young
Every day is a good day - if you wake up....

My Gallery

Offline Sandy

Re: Focus on Imaging
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2011, 07:05:51 AM »
Hi

Iam going on the Sunday, I managed to get a lift with a couple of people from my camera club.

Sandy

Offline Jonathan

• PeopleByRyan
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2011, 07:45:41 AM »
I'm going to be there Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.  Yes I get paid for that ;)

Come say hi on the Lencarta stand - F32.

I wriggled out of the Sunday due to a wedding :)  Sunday's usually pretty brutal....
It's Guest's round

Offline jinky

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2011, 08:43:20 AM »
I`m there Wednesday - I`ll drop by Lencarta and expect a huge discount Jonathan  ;)

Offline CML-1591

• Flickr
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2011, 09:26:56 PM »
Going Sunday, a Uni mate put me and some others down on his name sooo scored me some free entry mwuahahaha

Although if my mate does not get to go then i prob go again with her Monday or Wednesday...
Landscape photography is the supreme test of the photographer - and often the supreme disappointment. - Ansel Adams,

Offline Eileen

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2011, 09:32:30 PM »
I'll be there on the Monday - will come by and say hello Jonathan.  :)

Offline CML-1591

• Flickr
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2011, 09:36:08 PM »
Went today, The Canadian from Photoshop User TV did a talk on some software and also saw Tim Wallace do a talk over at Nikon
Landscape photography is the supreme test of the photographer - and often the supreme disappointment. - Ansel Adams,

Offline Graham

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2011, 04:45:45 PM »
  Just decided, I'll be there wednesday.
         If you see me with a credit card out, please feel free to slap me with a sweaty cod.
                   Graham. :tup:
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

Offline anglefire

• Canon Biggamist. Four bodies and some lenses. :)
  • Canon Owner and Proud of it :)
    • Mark Colston Photography
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2011, 11:34:03 PM »
I went yesterday - I too saw Dave Cross - looks a lot thinner than on Tv (Or the picture he kept showing of himself!)

I thought it was pretty quiet - it was busier last year on the Monday. Glad I didn't take a day off work for it though as I was only there about 4hours - did all I wanted to do. Spent all I didn't want to.
----------------------------------
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Offline Malcolm1938

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2011, 11:35:19 PM »
Not busy Tuesday - I've only been on Sunday in the past. Not much to reports on - All ink and paper, Printers and Studio gear and loads of tripods but very little else. Saw the things I wanted to and worked through my list.

Met up with Jonathan at last - (Thanks again for the coffee and sandwich). If that was all I had done all day it would have been worth the effort.

It seems to me that this may be better as a Bi annual event.
FKA CannOffice
Too old to die young

My Gallery

Offline jinky

« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2011, 12:07:57 PM »
Yes I failed to be as excited as last year. No prizes for Photoradar critique so I didn`t bother putting up and largely the same stuff. Last year I finished nearly a grand up wiuth the prize, this year a grand down by buying a Nikon 24-70. Despite all I heard stands did not drop prices to save carrying stuff home - having gone to Jacobs and the Leeds manager I know 6 times! That said some of the stands did seem to be selling stuff actually forming the stand / little things later. Met Jonathan briefly and a few other internet "contacts" which was good. Who knows I might yet win one of the many competitions my badge was scanned for - then again maybe I will just get bombarded with emails!

Offline Jonathan

• PeopleByRyan
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2011, 07:57:20 AM »
Yeah great to meet people I've known for ages for real at last.

Mind you after the amount of caffeine I'd had it's unlikely I was making much sense :)
It's Guest's round

Offline jinky

« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2011, 10:58:09 AM »
Alright these signatures are starting to freak me out again now  ;)

Offline krennon

« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2011, 11:49:38 AM »
freaking you out imagine what it's doing to me  :o :-[ ???

I wish it were true but it's so not..... ;)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/keithfransella/

"Everything in moderation including moderation" Oscar Wilde

Offline Malcolm1938

« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2011, 03:52:59 PM »
Thanks Jonathan - but please change that signature line - There are loads better than me - and probably nicer too.
FKA CannOffice
Too old to die young

My Gallery

latest Posts

Subject Board Views/Replies Member Date & Time
xx POLL - Home and Garden International Weekly Comp Entries 84/0 Jediboy Last post April 07, 2020, 11:06:27 AM
xx HOME AND GARDEN - Weekly Comp CHAT THREAD International Weekly Comp Entries 181/4 anglefire Last post April 07, 2020, 07:46:19 AM
xx HOME AND GARDEN - Weekly Comp ENTRY THREAD International Weekly Comp Entries 171/4 anglefire Last post April 07, 2020, 07:45:17 AM
xx FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY CHAT - 5th-12th April 2020 International Weekly Comp Entries 109/4 Jediboy Last post April 06, 2020, 04:14:53 PM
xx POLL - Something good, Weekly Competition International Weekly Comp Entries 229/5 Jediboy Last post April 05, 2020, 11:46:39 PM
xx FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY ENTRIES 5th-12th April 2020 International Weekly Comp Entries 68/0 jinky Last post April 05, 2020, 10:28:18 AM
xx What annoyed you today? General Discussion 594650/3924 Oldboy Last post April 02, 2020, 06:25:36 PM
xx What made you feel good today General Discussion 571893/3895 Oldboy Last post April 01, 2020, 10:38:32 AM