Canon EF L IS USM 500 f/4...Horizons PollHorizons ENTRIES 27/07...What annoyed you today?STREET-ENTRIES-Weekly Com...STREET-CHAT-Weekly Comp 1...POLL for TIME OUTTIME OUT. Chat thread wee...TIME OUT. Entry thread w...Horizons CHAT thread 2...POLL -NUMBERS and / or LE...NUMBERS and / or LETTERS ...POLL Happiness is.......Nice houseHappiness is.... Entry Th...Happiness is.... Chat Thr...

Author Topic: You know you want one of these?  (Read 1876 times)

Offline Oldboy

You know you want one of these?
« on: November 21, 2010, 04:26:42 PM »
You know you want one of these but didn't know you did. Fog or Snow machines. Just imagin what you could do with your photo shoots. No need to wait for the right weather to be provided by nature. Just plug these in and away you go.  :tup: :2funny: :2funny:

http://www.maplin.co.uk/Search.aspx?criteria=Fog+Machine

I spotted these in Maplin's store in Birmingham yesterday.  ;D

Offline Graham

Re: You know you want one of these?
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2010, 07:04:16 PM »
You know you want one of these but didn't know you did. Fog or Snow machines. Just imagin what you could do with your photo shoots. No need to wait for the right weather to be provided by nature. Just plug these in and away you go.  :tup: :2funny: :2funny:

So then.....How many did you get?
                       Graham.
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

Offline Graham

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2010, 07:11:41 PM »
  By the way.
                     Do they do one of those inflatable rocks for foreground interest?.......And maybe a roll up "Jetty" to help me with my lead in lines!
                                                     Graham.   :2funny:
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

Offline Oldboy

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2010, 11:27:04 PM »

So then.....How many did you get?
                       Graham.
None, as I'm waiting for the real stuff to appear later this week.  :tup: :2funny:

Offline Oldboy

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2010, 11:28:17 PM »
  By the way.
                     Do they do one of those inflatable rocks for foreground interest?.......And maybe a roll up "Jetty" to help me with my lead in lines!
                                                     Graham.   :2funny:

Well, if you send a suggestion to them, I'm sure they would get them in.  :2funny:

Offline Jonathan

• PeopleByRyan
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2010, 07:54:49 AM »
Check out this video 6 seconds in.  http://photography-thedarkart.blogspot.com/2010/11/teaser-from-zebra-shoot-latest-from.html

Using a smoke machine is amazing but also incredibly hard work.  I know.  That's me holding it.... ;)

Oh and yes.  That's a real zebra.
It's Guest's round

Offline ABERS

• Black and White Images by Alan Abercrombie
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2010, 08:35:01 AM »
I want some of that stuff that you throw into the sea to make it go all white and milky. :(

Offline Oldboy

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2010, 09:12:58 AM »
I want some of that stuff that you throw into the sea to make it go all white and milky. :(

It's called cream!  :2funny: :2funny:

Offline Hinfrance

• Global Moderator
  • Cake is good
    • Hinfrance
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2010, 10:33:22 AM »
We used to have a smoke machine as part of our show rig - horrid things - the chemicals make your throat really tight. Not good for singers.

The yoof round here put washing up liquid in the fountains. Doesn't make them especially creamy, more sort of white and foamy.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Offline rksmith51

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2010, 08:43:26 AM »
I tried smoke bombs from a joke shop last year, how did they work I hear you ask , well the fact that they were sold by a joke shop s a clue. To be fair they were intended for home use.
Hi, "Guest" long time no see, how are you

Offline CML-1591

• Flickr
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2010, 11:47:52 AM »
Check out this video 6 seconds in.  http://photography-thedarkart.blogspot.com/2010/11/teaser-from-zebra-shoot-latest-from.html

Using a smoke machine is amazing but also incredibly hard work.  I know.  That's me holding it.... ;)

That is also you at 4 seconds looking at the video camera...?
Landscape photography is the supreme test of the photographer - and often the supreme disappointment. - Ansel Adams,

Offline Jonathan

• PeopleByRyan
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2010, 05:11:47 PM »

That is also you at 4 seconds looking at the video camera...?

Dunno - runs too fast for me.  It's Drew at 2s waving his arm.
It's Guest's round

latest Posts

Subject Board Views/Replies Member Date & Time
xx Canon EF L IS USM 500 f/4 for sale Lenses 213/6 anglefire Last post August 05, 2020, 07:48:42 AM
xx Horizons Poll International Weekly Comp Entries 84/0 jinky Last post August 04, 2020, 10:13:43 AM
xx Horizons ENTRIES 27/07 - 02/08/20 International Weekly Comp Entries 237/5 Oldboy Last post August 03, 2020, 10:25:12 PM
xx What annoyed you today? General Discussion 636180/3972 Jediboy Last post August 03, 2020, 02:13:31 PM
question STREET-ENTRIES-Weekly Comp 1/8-9/8/2020 International Weekly Comp Entries 59/0 Hinfrance Last post August 01, 2020, 04:09:00 PM
smiley STREET-CHAT-Weekly Comp 1/8-9/8/2020 International Weekly Comp Entries 42/0 Hinfrance Last post August 01, 2020, 04:05:33 PM
xx POLL for TIME OUT International Weekly Comp Entries 198/3 Hinfrance Last post August 01, 2020, 01:04:50 PM
xx TIME OUT. Chat thread weekly comp. International Weekly Comp Entries 238/4 Jediboy Last post July 27, 2020, 11:31:15 PM