POLL - Home and GardenHOME AND GARDEN - Weekly ...HOME AND GARDEN - Weekly ...FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY CHAT - 5...POLL - Something good, We...FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY ENTRIES ...What annoyed you today?What made you feel good t...SOMETHING GOOD - Weekly C...SOMETHING GOOD - Weekly C...Poll - Stuck at HomeJoke of the day ENTRIES Stuck at Home 17...CHAT -Stuck at Home 17-22...LIQUID- POLLLIQUID - Chat thread week...

Poll

Vote for your favourite image

Del - Dog Show
2 (14.3%)
Tringle - Defense
6 (42.9%)
SimonW - Dupplin Cross
0 (0%)
Jinky- Dig that Jazz
3 (21.4%)
Sarahsocke - Dancing with Dogs
1 (7.1%)
Oldboy - Dragonfly
2 (14.3%)
irv-b - Dance Group
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: September 11, 2010, 06:10:52 AM

Author Topic: POLL - "Something beginning with D"  (Read 1376 times)

Offline Delamanda

POLL - "Something beginning with D"
« on: September 07, 2010, 06:10:52 AM »
Let the voting commence!

Offline SimonW

• Dunning Parish Historical Society
Re: POLL - "Something beginning with D"
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2010, 09:01:13 AM »
Difficult choice as usual. I picked the picture most pleasing to me though I appreciate that the technical challenge might have been greater in some of the others.
Simon Warren
(in Dunning, Scotland)

skellum

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2010, 07:34:31 PM »
Just voted for Jinky .... but I don't Digg Jazz ... :legit:

Offline Hinfrance

• Global Moderator
  • Cake is good
    • Hinfrance
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2010, 09:20:41 AM »
Just got my vote in.

Not too sure about those  leg warmers Irv. Are you sure you took the picture last week and not in the 1980s?  :legit:
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Offline Oldboy

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2010, 09:59:04 PM »
Just given my vote to Tringle WP's Defence shot.  :tup:

Offline Hinfrance

• Global Moderator
  • Cake is good
    • Hinfrance
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2010, 06:19:18 AM »
Very kind OB, thanks. I think the rest of the message would have been 'd'Afficher' - no bill stickers - but the remainder of the wall has been thoroughly graffitied.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Offline jinky

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2010, 07:33:54 AM »
Well done Howard - great win.

Don`t worry Dave - I don`t dig jazz either. My old boss asked if a few of the Leeds Flickr group could get some shots of the community festival for their website but neglected to tell me it was jazz day that day. Mind you every day is jazz day with him. I`m going to try and do some shots at the jazz club he runs again now I have the D700 as I had the D80 last time I did them so beware there may be more jazz shots soon! At least you cannot hear the music in the shot  :)

Offline Hinfrance

• Global Moderator
  • Cake is good
    • Hinfrance
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2010, 08:32:04 AM »
Thanks for all the votes.

Paul, I'm really happy I can't hear the jazz too. The drummer iny my old band used to say that jazz is the noise a band makes when it falls down a staircase, and I don't disagree.

New topic will be up later today. Although I am still struggling with the current challenge to be honest.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr

Offline jinky

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2010, 05:08:48 PM »
You`re struggling with the current challenge H? So am I and I set it. It came up in a Leeds Flickr group challenge and  failed abysmally to come up with something. Looks like I might again. In my quest to challenge my photography more I`ve now set two impossible / confusing subjects that I have not been able to manage to enter yet myself.  ???

Offline Oldboy

« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2010, 08:50:10 PM »
Although I am still struggling with the current challenge to be honest.

You`re struggling with the current challenge H? So am I and I set it. It came up in a Leeds Flickr group challenge and  failed abysmally to come up with something. Looks like I might again. In my quest to challenge my photography more I`ve now set two impossible / confusing subjects that I have not been able to manage to enter yet myself.  ???

Is it to COMPLEX for you both?  :2funny: :2funny:

latest Posts

Subject Board Views/Replies Member Date & Time
xx POLL - Home and Garden International Weekly Comp Entries 79/0 Jediboy Last post April 07, 2020, 11:06:27 AM
xx HOME AND GARDEN - Weekly Comp CHAT THREAD International Weekly Comp Entries 179/4 anglefire Last post April 07, 2020, 07:46:19 AM
xx HOME AND GARDEN - Weekly Comp ENTRY THREAD International Weekly Comp Entries 170/4 anglefire Last post April 07, 2020, 07:45:17 AM
xx FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY CHAT - 5th-12th April 2020 International Weekly Comp Entries 109/4 Jediboy Last post April 06, 2020, 04:14:53 PM
xx POLL - Something good, Weekly Competition International Weekly Comp Entries 226/5 Jediboy Last post April 05, 2020, 11:46:39 PM
xx FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY ENTRIES 5th-12th April 2020 International Weekly Comp Entries 68/0 jinky Last post April 05, 2020, 10:28:18 AM
xx What annoyed you today? General Discussion 594580/3924 Oldboy Last post April 02, 2020, 06:25:36 PM
xx What made you feel good today General Discussion 571849/3895 Oldboy Last post April 01, 2020, 10:38:32 AM