• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 61
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 43
  • Total: 43
7ds
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Especially for Jonathan and wedding photographers

Started by hssutton, July 08, 2010, 10:27:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hssutton

Especially for Jonathan and wedding photographers. I thought Jonathan would appreciate this, knowing how much he cares for Canon equipment.

http://www.break.com/index/wedding-photographer-fail.html

Harry

skellum

I stand by my " Planning " philosophy in the other thread  " Secrets Revealed "... :2funny:

picsfor

Not a problem Jonathan would have had. He would have already had Irv standing  in the water  :2funny: :dance:

And people queue up to assist him with weddings. Scary  ???

Jonathan

:)

That vid has already been hijacked by an insurance company saying that you need to insure the film in your photographer's camera.  You can actually see the write light still going strong as they fish the camera out.  My guess is both cameras will be fine.  I'm pretty certain the pics will be.  Flash unit may be trashed.

And I'm glad to see the guy on the left pull the cameras out first - exactly what I'd expect an assistant to do ;)
It's Guest's round

Trickee

could have used the water feature as some foreground interest :D
Everything that i have read on wedding photography stresses plan plan plan and plan some more.
looks like this chap should have studied the venue and risk assessed that water area, wonder if the pictures all turned out and he recovered from his embarrassment. :)

Graham

How many times did his flash fire up the aisle (As it were. :-[). If I were  the B&G I would have carried on walking over him in the pond! :2funny:
                  Graham.
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.