Canon EF L IS USM 500 f/4...Horizons PollHorizons ENTRIES 27/07...What annoyed you today?STREET-ENTRIES-Weekly Com...STREET-CHAT-Weekly Comp 1...POLL for TIME OUTTIME OUT. Chat thread wee...TIME OUT. Entry thread w...Horizons CHAT thread 2...POLL -NUMBERS and / or LE...NUMBERS and / or LETTERS ...POLL Happiness is.......Nice houseHappiness is.... Entry Th...Happiness is.... Chat Thr...

Author Topic: Chat Thread for weekly competition 22nd-28th March - "Sweet"  (Read 1383 times)

Offline jinky

Chat Thread for weekly competition 22nd-28th March - "Sweet"
« on: March 21, 2010, 06:18:29 AM »
"Sweet" - something that  makes you go "Aaah" or "Mmmmmm " or "Yum" - just got to be sweet or cutesie  :)
So could be food H but not necessarily  ;)
No limites one editing
Rules:

Pictures to be taken between 00.01am Monday 22nd March to Sunday 28th March.
Pictures to be posted in the entries thread no later than 23.59pm Monday 29th March.
Poll will be up Tuesday 30th March until 23.59pm Friday 2nd April.
Winner to be announced Saturday 3rd April (winner should post the new topic no later than 23.59 Sunday 4th April).

The Rules for the weekly competition are...

By entering you agree to take responsibility to
post a topic on the Sunday following your declared win
create an entries thread
create a chat thread
create a poll for that weeks comp and declare the winner on the Saturday
(if for any reason there is a problem and no subject is posted by the winner by Monday night admin will advise second place winner to post the topic asap, do the poll etc)

In case of a tie, the first entry posted wins.

photos to be taken during the specified dates, ie sunday xx to Monday xx

pictures to be posted in the entries thread no later than 23.59 Monday night

Poll to be created Tuesday to run till Friday, winner declared Saturday

Editing limits to be specified by the person choosing the competition subject, if nothing is mentioned then there is no limit to editing allowed.

Montage images should only contain images taken within specified dates

Please don't vote for your own entry

Everyone is welcome and comments and critique on the entries are also welcome

Posting your entries, and setting up the poll.  Instructions are here: http://cameracraniums.com/forum/index.php?topic=382.0
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 06:21:26 AM by jinky »

Offline Hinfrance

• Global Moderator
  • Cake is good
    • Hinfrance
Re: Chat Thread for weekly competition 22nd-28th March - "Sweet"
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2010, 07:03:33 PM »
Having lost focus earlier in the week, I now have a cunning plan. Well, a plan anyway.

All right: a bit of an idea then. More of a thought really.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Offline jinky

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2010, 07:02:36 AM »
A cunning plan - Mrs Miggin`s pies are not sweet  ;)
I`ll have all sorts of problems doing the poll I am sure and may be calling on help. Afraid my cunning plan was to double up on entries this weekend due to loads to do again - some of you might see this elsewhere too! ;)

Offline Hinfrance

• Global Moderator
  • Cake is good
    • Hinfrance
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2010, 05:38:55 PM »
Many apologies jinky, I've gone for a food based entry too. Not sure about the crop, but this was the sharpest of the images I took - can't wait to get my proper macro lens - finance committee has now approved the spend so I'll order it next week sometime.

Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Offline Sarasocke

• my flickr
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2010, 11:38:29 AM »
Managed to get an entry in this week, although it' not quite what I thought I would do. Its been throwing it down and I had to go on a trip yesterday which took half a day.

I had to pick up a little dog from our dog rescue from a foster home as they weren't getting on with her at all. Turns out she was just a little afraid, but other wise a real

Cutie

I'm absolutely not sure of the framing etc. but it was the best I could do on short notice.
Carol aka Sarasocke 
My Gallery

Offline Just Dave

• Holidays-Revealed
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2010, 03:40:47 PM »
Dave your entry looks like the sweetshop on Chorley Market is it  :)

Theres some good entries for this comp  :)
« Last Edit: March 29, 2010, 03:42:43 PM by Just Dave »
Visit Our Website Clicky Linky My Flickr Clicky Linky Scrap Cars Buyer scrapcarsbuyer.co.uk

skellum

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2010, 05:30:35 PM »
Dave your entry looks like the sweetshop on Chorley Market is it  :)

Theres some good entries for this comp  :)

Yes my stall is right in front of it..... :legit:

Offline Just Dave

• Holidays-Revealed
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2010, 08:14:53 PM »
Yes my stall is right in front of it..... :legit:

LOL Thought I recognised it  :)
Visit Our Website Clicky Linky My Flickr Clicky Linky Scrap Cars Buyer scrapcarsbuyer.co.uk

latest Posts

Subject Board Views/Replies Member Date & Time
xx Canon EF L IS USM 500 f/4 for sale Lenses 203/6 anglefire Last post August 05, 2020, 07:48:42 AM
xx Horizons Poll International Weekly Comp Entries 73/0 jinky Last post August 04, 2020, 10:13:43 AM
xx Horizons ENTRIES 27/07 - 02/08/20 International Weekly Comp Entries 233/5 Oldboy Last post August 03, 2020, 10:25:12 PM
xx What annoyed you today? General Discussion 636052/3972 Jediboy Last post August 03, 2020, 02:13:31 PM
question STREET-ENTRIES-Weekly Comp 1/8-9/8/2020 International Weekly Comp Entries 55/0 Hinfrance Last post August 01, 2020, 04:09:00 PM
smiley STREET-CHAT-Weekly Comp 1/8-9/8/2020 International Weekly Comp Entries 41/0 Hinfrance Last post August 01, 2020, 04:05:33 PM
xx POLL for TIME OUT International Weekly Comp Entries 195/3 Hinfrance Last post August 01, 2020, 01:04:50 PM
xx TIME OUT. Chat thread weekly comp. International Weekly Comp Entries 235/4 Jediboy Last post July 27, 2020, 11:31:15 PM