• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Recent Posts

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,515
  • Total Topics: 5,735
  • Online today: 62
  • Online ever: 6,071 (March 12, 2026, 03:28:52 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 35
  • Total: 35
  • Google
hohem
What made you feel good t...Weekly CompetitionsCanon kit to borrow (free...Dreaminess Happy Christmas 2025!NiceVeedi 2-Pack Photogra...DJI Osmo Action 6 Essenti...RØDE Wireless ME Ultra-co...NEEWER Snap On ND Filter ...BRDRC Pocket 3 Camera Bik...Lenovo LOQ | 15.6 inch Fu...DJI Mic 3 (2 TX + 1 RX + ...DJI Mic Mini (2 TX + 1 RX...DJI OSMO Action 5 Pro 4 3...DJI Osmo Action 5 Pro Adv...Post your best shots here

I am doing a 52 week project

Started by irv_b, January 28, 2010, 09:12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eileen

Very nice work Irv. I also liked the rain man and steel band image a lot.  :tup:

irv_b

Many thanks for all of your comments guys :tup:
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

picsfor

Quote from: Jonathan on February 28, 2010, 10:11:13 AM
Quote from: irv_b on February 27, 2010, 11:32:54 PM
Week 4 and with the crappy weather all week down here, I had to wait till yesterday (Friday) before I could get out to do this weeks challenge but I think it was worth it
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4060/4393419600_6b00ea3344_b.jpg

DUDE!!!
I'm with Jonathan, though to be honest, i'm rather enjoying the project. I hope at the end of the year you'll take some time out to make a photo book from the pictures...

irv_b

Quote from: picsfor on August 26, 2010, 03:21:50 PM
Quote from: Jonathan on February 28, 2010, 10:11:13 AM
Quote from: irv_b on February 27, 2010, 11:32:54 PM
Week 4 and with the crappy weather all week down here, I had to wait till yesterday (Friday) before I could get out to do this weeks challenge but I think it was worth it
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4060/4393419600_6b00ea3344_b.jpg

DUDE!!!
I'm with Jonathan, though to be honest, i'm rather enjoying the project. I hope at the end of the year you'll take some time out to make a photo book from the pictures...
Thanks Andrew. That's an idea that I didn't think of doing but will definitely look at!  :tup:
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

This website is proudly hosted on Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting.


Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.