• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 222
  • Total: 222
photobox
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

MAY BE OF INTEREST.

Started by ABERS, December 12, 2009, 03:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ABERS

A chance to enter 4 seperate exhibitions at a reasonble cost to the pocket and materials. Covers all types of images seen here on CC.
Have a go!

http://westcumbriaphotogroup.co.uk

Sandy

Thanks Alan it looks interesting

Sandy

Sandy

I have just put a photo in the gallery of a landscape. I removed a small piece of rubbish on the right hand corner edge and also used curves. Would that mean you cannot enter the photo in this comp reading the small print Iam not sure.

Sandy

ABERS

Sandy,

Go ahead that's not a problem.
Good luck...Alan

Sandy

Hi

Have been searching the lists daily and I have a acceptance. Feels great, first time an acceptance with anything outside my camera club. Well done on yours Alan

Sandy

skellum

Well done Sandy, can we see the picture on here....... :legit:

Sandy

I have uploaded them thou you might have seen them before.

Sandy

ABERS

Smashing Sandy. I'm so pleased. many congratulations! Who dares wins. :tup:

If you look through the mono entries, you will see that Phil Drake, from the exhibition at Osterly got three gold medals!

Sandy

Well thats brilliant three gold medals

Sandy

picsfor

Just caught up with this thread.
Congrats to Phil and Sandy for great achievements.

Now to look at Alan's new book.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.