• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Recent Posts

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,515
  • Total Topics: 5,735
  • Online today: 97
  • Online ever: 6,071 (March 12, 2026, 03:28:52 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 71
  • Total: 71
  • Google (2)
bhphotovideo
What made you feel good t...Weekly CompetitionsCanon kit to borrow (free...Dreaminess Happy Christmas 2025!NiceVeedi 2-Pack Photogra...DJI Osmo Action 6 Essenti...RØDE Wireless ME Ultra-co...NEEWER Snap On ND Filter ...BRDRC Pocket 3 Camera Bik...Lenovo LOQ | 15.6 inch Fu...DJI Mic 3 (2 TX + 1 RX + ...DJI Mic Mini (2 TX + 1 RX...DJI OSMO Action 5 Pro 4 3...DJI Osmo Action 5 Pro Adv...Post your best shots here

Picture loading problems

Started by Jan Hagen, May 31, 2010, 10:11:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jan Hagen

Hi

I seem to have problems loading pictures to my CC gallery and can't really figure out why.
The picture is a mere 401kb, with a pixel size of 806x1201. The Mac just shows it as loading - loading - forever.
The other day I got a picture up on the gallery site, but not today and other previous times.
The same goes for a Norwegian site, but no problems with the website for Digital Photographer.
Go figure? Any helpful tips?

Cheers - Jan

Mick

Jan, sorry to hear you're having problems with the gallery. :(

Does it throw up any error on screen when this happens?
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

YouTube

Jan Hagen

Hi Mike

Nope, just keeps on ticking and ticking, trying to load the picture, but not going to the next level. Might be my computer, but then again it works on two other UK websites.


Mick

Thanks, I'll check it out and see if I can find any problems.  I upgraded the Gallery a couple of days ago, so this might be the reason. 

What I need to know now, is anyone else having the same problem?
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

YouTube

Just Dave

Hi
I just uploaded this image I didnt have any problems

Joshua One Of Our Grandsons



Dave
Visit Our Website Clicky Linky My Flickr Clicky Linky Scrap Cars Buyer scrapcarsbuyer.co.uk

Jan Hagen

Thanks Mike and Dave

I believe it has to be my computer or modem. Now I was suddenly able to download to the Norwegian site, after being "offline" for 2-3 weeks.
I'll figure out something.
Best wishes - Jan

SimonW

Hi Jan,

If it were me, I'd be suspecting the firewall in my anti-virus/security package. I've had very similar symptoms twice in the past (with my PC, not Mac) when the Windows firewall got turned on by a windows update, so I had two running at once.

Simon
Simon Warren
(in Dunning, Scotland)

This website is proudly hosted on Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting.


Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.