• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,415
  • Total Topics: 5,708
  • Online today: 60
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 40
  • Total: 40
  • Baidu (2)
If you would like to make a donation to help with the running costs of the site, then a donation button has been added to the bottom of the page.  Thanks.
RØDE NT1 Signature Series...Microphone Arm,Aokeo AK-4...Sennheiser Profile USB Mi...Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....

Photo of the day or edit of the day

Started by oRGie, March 24, 2009, 10:15:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reinardina

Very graphic indeed. Cartoon like. I can see this in a gallery.
Definitely art.  ;)

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Reinardina

Another image of one of the 'playlets' at Hampton Court Palace. This time, I have tried to avoid the problems with noise, by turning it into a nice, aged, painting that can do with a bit of cleaning.

The English Lesson

deetus

Reinardina

deetus

Reinardina

Like this too. I love textures, it adds a whole new dimension to an image like this.

Reinardina

And another dimension was added, now that it has become the IOTW!
Congratulations.

Reinardina

Beautiful soft colours. Love the bokeh.

deetus

Quote from: Reinardina on August 06, 2015, 07:13:05 AM
Like this too. I love textures, it adds a whole new dimension to an image like this.
Quote from: Reinardina on August 10, 2015, 03:13:35 PM
Congratulations.

Thanks a lot Re. I'm not getting much of a chance to get out with the camera at the moment, so when I get a free moment I like trying textures on some of my old images, Most free moments seem to be taken up by laying laminate flooring, decorating kitchen, gardening.................... ::)

Ken.

We have a visitor with a very Snappy Attitude!

While doing some work in our garage I noticed some movement in our parking area, so I investigated and it turns out that our visitor is a Chelydra serpentina, also know as a Snapping Turtle. This little guy lived up to his name very well because while standing close to him he followed my foot around, trying to give me a little nip!  :o

I loaded him up in the wheelbarrow and took him out back, near the small stream on the back side of our property, hopefully he likes it there. When loading him up I used a shovel, didn't want to pick him up with my hands of course... he was biting the crap out of the shovel.

In the parking area:

Out back, headed for the stream:

Oldboy

Reinardina

Quote from: deetus on August 12, 2015, 09:19:21 PM
Quote from: Reinardina on August 06, 2015, 07:13:05 AM
Quote from: Reinardina on August 10, 2015, 03:13:35 PM
Congratulations.

Thanks a lot Re. I'm not getting much of a chance to get out with the camera at the moment, so when I get a free moment I like trying textures on some of my old images, Most free moments seem to be taken up by laying laminate flooring, decorating kitchen, gardening.................... ::)

I love working with textures; you can indeed spend hours, creating new images from old ones.

My kitchen has just been finished today. It had a total overhaul, which lasted two and a half weeks, with sometimes three men working here at the same time.. Now I have to 'learn' oven, hob and fridge frezer from scratch.

Flooring is next on the list, but I cannot do it myself, so I will have more contractors to make tea for. After that it's blinds and then I may buy some nice pieces of furniture, if I have any money left. That is the best part!

Reinardina

Quote from: Ken. on August 19, 2015, 08:50:22 PM
We have a visitor with a very Snappy Attitude!

Let's hope he stays away, but if winters get chilly where you live, you may find him back in your garage, to survive the winter.

WillyP

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.