• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,414
  • Total Topics: 5,707
  • Online today: 132
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 88
  • Total: 88
photobox
Microphone Arm,Aokeo AK-4...Sennheiser Profile USB Mi...Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...

What annoyed you today?

Started by greypoint, August 13, 2009, 07:52:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cathus

we learned from our mistake, it was an old lead & happened quite a while ago, our leads in the room the rabbit has access to now have protective cabling

Mick

Hope your laptop is ok Garry.   :o
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

Cathus

I don't think it is, I have the HD out of it and connected to my main PC  so I've not lost anything. Not sure whether I'll bother getting it looked at or just get a new one in due course.

I should have known better really than to use that old USB lead

greypoint

A day of shooting several hundred Border Collies and assorted other canines at a rescue get together and it's grey and miserable...and the BBC local weather forecast shows hail at 1pm  ::) On the plus side...found a local weather site that says grey but only a slight chance of rain...wonder which will be right  :o

Oldboy

Quote from: greypoint on September 04, 2011, 07:11:14 AM
And the BBC local weather forecast shows hail at 1pm  ::) On the plus side...found a local weather site that says grey but only a slight chance of rain...wonder which will be right  :o

Both.  :uglystupid2:

Reinardina

Planned to go to a vintage and sports car show, to see if I could do them proud. Photographically speaking.
It has been raining all morning; it seems to be clearing now, but I suppose everyone will have waited for the rain to stop, so I don't know if I'll be able to get close to anything attractive! (Vehicle wise.)

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

spinner

Yes, know the feeling. Was going to take the dogs to the park, but according to local weather forecast, it's raining, right now. It's not, but don't want to risk them getting all muddy, it's a leash free park that has more open dirt sections than grass.
And more, much more than this, I did it my way
Ol' blue eyes

http://ddsdigita4.wix.com/ddsdigital
https://www.flickr.com/photos/spin498/

greypoint

Yep - it rained! On the plus side we'd put our tent up before it started...and when it was time to come home...guess what...sunshine   :dance: :dance: Still, the place was packed with dogs and the Border Collie  rescue society that held the do must have made a bit of money. About 1500 pics to go through....and still about 500 from yesterdays htm display  8)

krennon

Getting a letter from the tax office advising I've been put on BR tax code (20%) because the job centre haven't told them I've signed off (over a month ago now!!!!) and I submitted a P45 to payroll, now I have to jump through hoops to show that I SHOULDN'T be on base rate tax....fv£&!nG imbeciles that work for the Jobcentre,....line them up and shoot them and not with a camera!!!
To say I am P!55ED off is an understatement.....taken a 3grand pay drop and on top of that I'm going to be even worse off because govmnt depts can't get it together to "communicate" properly....Oh if I were PM or King for a day..... >:( >:( >:( >:(
http://www.flickr.com/photos/keithfransella/

"Everything in moderation including moderation" Oscar Wilde

Hinfrance

Good grief Keith, it never rains but it pours - fingers crossed that you get it sorted before next pay day.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

anglefire

I asked the tax man about a my new salary package for the job  have now started, and the guy I spoke to didn't know the answer. And when the "Expert" rang me back 3 days later, I was on the phone so couldn't take the call - no attempt to ring me back later, just left a message and said if it was still a query to ring them back. Why wouldn't it still be a query - but I guess he had done his job and phoned within the time scale promised. :uglystupid2:
----------------------------------
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

ABERS

Had a letter from the HM pensions to tell me they had been overpaying me on my state pension  by some £1.08 a week ever since 1st. April 2001.
They graciously acknowledged it was their mistake so wouldn't be asking for any money back. Since they have been taxing my OA pension to the hilt I thought about asking for a tax rebate on the tax I had been paying on their overpayment, if you follow my drift, but then I thought again! ::)

Oldboy

Quote from: ABERS on September 08, 2011, 11:16:49 PM
Had a letter from the HM pensions to tell me they had been overpaying me on my state pension  by some £1.08 a week ever since 1st. April 2001.

Ah! That explains the recession then?  :P

SimonW

Weather forced cancellation of three photoshoots today - AGAIN! And one of them had taken weeks to arrange. This must be the worst year ever for persistant and heavy rain.
Simon Warren
(in Dunning, Scotland)

greypoint

Commiserations - this year I've photographed at three shows where there was torrential rain for most of the day and a a couple more where there were showers. Looking back through stuff from the previous two summers I'd agree that this year has'nt been a vintage one for dry weather - I seem to recall April was warm and dry...we did'nt have any outdoor events to go to in April of course  ::)

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.