• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,415
  • Total Topics: 5,708
  • Online today: 57
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 48
  • Total: 48
If you would like to make a donation to help with the running costs of the site, then a donation button has been added to the bottom of the page.  Thanks.
RØDE NT1 Signature Series...Microphone Arm,Aokeo AK-4...Sennheiser Profile USB Mi...Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....

What made you feel good today

Started by greypoint, August 13, 2009, 10:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigiDiva

£100.00 cash back received today from Sigma, from my 150 - 500mm lens purchase. Just in time for next week. We fly to Tenerife for 2 weeks next Saturday, a year from when all my stuff was stolen. Can't believe I have had my new stuff a year.
Please visit my website @ www.sunderlandwallart.com

Jediboy

May the Force be with you.

Chris

Graham

More "What Amused Me Today"

You know when a politicians is photographed on the podium in front of some banner or other, and some smart photographer manages to photograph them in a manner which shows them not quite as they would have liked? Well there's one doing the rounds of our glorious leader in front of the word COUNTRY, in nice big letters!
  If anyone wants to see it I think it best you PM me an email address and I'll send a link to it.
                          Graham. :2funny:
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

DigiDiva

I feel good about my body after stumbling upon a naturist beach today

Oldboy

Quote from: DigiDiva on June 26, 2014, 05:06:06 PM

Even when it all hangs out?  :o :-[ :legit:

kerbside

"Stumbling"?????? Yeh whatever, had too many glasses of wine Chris that's what caused the stumbling. :0

You have to be in to win but winning is not everything, it's participating that counts.
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/kerbside

DigiDiva

Haha nooooooo. We didnt know what it was.....just a beach we thought

DigiDiva

Haha nooooooo. We didnt know what it was.....just a beach we thought

Graham

I also "Stumbled upon" a similar situation last weekend, walking the dog along the river bank.
  A couple, male/female, playing "catch" with a tennis ball! (Presumably because it afforded maximum bounce-ability/swing-ability).
                                 :legit:

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

Oldboy

Quote from: Graham on June 27, 2014, 11:28:46 AM
  I also "Stumbled upon" a similar situation last weekend, walking the dog along the river bank.
  A couple, male/female, playing "catch" with a tennis ball! (Presumably because it afforded maximum bounce-ability/swing-ability).
                                 :legit:

I assume you were singing, 'Swing low sweet chariot'?  :P

Andrew

I felt the same way when i spent the day on a naturist beach in the Canaries a few years back.

I can assure you, I wouldn't feel the same way today. Unless I was playing volleyball with a few 'healthy Germans'  :o
1 body, 1 lens, 1 flash gun, 1 tripod, 1 cable release & 1 filter. Keeping it simple!
(I lied, just got a second lens!)

Hinfrance

Made the mistake of going into Darty while their sale was on. Left with a Fuji X20 and just over £200 lighter. Seems like a bargain . . . at the moment.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

jinky

That is a bargain for an X20 H. My neighbour came around trying to sell me his 2nd hand for 3250. I told him he`d be lucky to get £200 and declined. In the last year he has had a Nikon d3100 the X20 and now has a new Canon. I managed to sell his Nikon for him on a Facebook group for £250 and he was to use the x20. Neither camera had done more than 100 shots!!! I really liked the X20 ( I spentg a day or two learning how to use it to teach him a little but he hadn`t a clue! )- just want something better in low light.

Hinfrance

It did seem like a bargain. we shall see. I just think it is a beautiful retro object. Working my way through the manual quickly before trip - will need to buy a spare battery somewhere along the way methinks.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.