• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,415
  • Total Topics: 5,708
  • Online today: 60
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 43
  • Total: 43
  • Google (2)
photobox
RØDE NT1 Signature Series...Microphone Arm,Aokeo AK-4...Sennheiser Profile USB Mi...Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....

What made you feel good today

Started by greypoint, August 13, 2009, 10:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jinky

Good on you Carol - you`ll love NX2 too ;)
Mind you I`ve just had to re-install mine after it kept crashing for no apparent reason. It deffo converts the raw files better than anything else I have but I do use Lightroom too for a magic load of presets I was gifted recently.
Just wished I had one workflow I could stick to :D

Sarasocke

Followed Graham's Link and found the Update for PSE6. I followed the instructions and downloaded the converter für PSE6.
I must be having a blond/senior moment tho, I still can't load the nef files.
Carol aka Sarasocke 
My Gallery

Oldboy

Quote from: Sarasocke on December 19, 2009, 09:40:24 AM
Followed Graham's Link and found the Update for PSE6. I followed the instructions and downloaded the converter für PSE6.

Before doing the update you need to move the old file first as it won't over-write the original file. Use the move command or cut and paste method in Vista and put the old file on you desktop, then run the update.  ;D

Forseti

CS3 will update automatically by going to Help > Update. With PSE6 it's manual only it seems so if you've got CS3 to update OK then it might be that you've not followed the PSE6 instructions correctly and installed it in the wrong place.
Canon 7D,  Canon SX1 IS, EF100 f/2.8 USM Macro, EF70-200 f/4 L IS USM, EF17-40 f/4 L USM, Sigma 50mm f/1.4 EX DG HSM, Canon Speedlite 580EX MkII

"Everyone can take a great picture with digital, the knack is to take two" - David Bailey

Sarasocke

Quote from: Oldboy on December 19, 2009, 10:22:59 AM

Before doing the update you need to move the old file first as it won't over-write the original file. Use the move command or cut and paste method in Vista and put the old file on you desktop, then run the update.  ;D

Thanks Oldboy - it worked !
Carol aka Sarasocke 
My Gallery

Oldboy

Quote from: Sarasocke on December 19, 2009, 12:12:15 PM
Quote from: Oldboy on December 19, 2009, 10:22:59 AM

Before doing the update you need to move the old file first as it won't over-write the original file. Use the move command or cut and paste method in Vista and put the old file on you desktop, then run the update.  ;D

Thanks Olboy - it worked !

Glad to help.  :tup:

irv_b

Pompey's 2-0 win over Liverpool today  :tup: :tup: :tup: :)
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

jimthetrain

Not just good today but fantastic.  Rage Against The Machine making it to  the Xmas No.1   :D :D :D
BOOZE!!! Helping ugly people have sex.

Alfonso_Frisk

Quote from: jimthetrain on December 20, 2009, 06:49:54 PM
Not just good today but fantastic.  Rage Against The Machine making it to  the Xmas No.1   :D :D :D

and the public conned more than they would have been had cowell got to number 1
a complete joke from RATM as well. Not many would have heard of them before this so PR job done nicely.
Also both labels are owned by Sony so another win win.
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/nosmo_king2007
http://www.seateamimages.com/search.php
Wine improves with age, The older I get the more I like it.

jimthetrain

I admit Cowell must be laughing all the way to the bank as he owns both companies. RATM are giving some of the proceeds to charity.(shelter I think)and doing a free gig over here next year. I just hate manufactured music. Gloryfied karaoke to me.
BOOZE!!! Helping ugly people have sex.

Alfonso_Frisk

RATM tried to do the same thing last year and failed as the press did not back them.
The charity donations etc - lovely stuff and more publicity for a band desperately  seeking it.
I remember a few years ago RATM had this rebelious bad boy image against the rules regs and establishment, they then went on a campaign to eliminate illegal downloading. lol
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/nosmo_king2007
http://www.seateamimages.com/search.php
Wine improves with age, The older I get the more I like it.

Hinfrance

RATM are one of my favourite bands. And killing in the name of is almost a personal anthem. I often chant the outro to myself when being required to conform, and sometimes I even say it out loud.

As for the illegal downloading you have to remember they are American and therefore money is a god. For some of the Brits it's different. I remember a conversation Lemmy had with an audience when he asked them if they had the new Motorhead album. To the reply from most of them of 'no' he replied "what's the matter with you? Couldn't you steal it?"
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

greypoint

Only heard it a couple of times - not my sort of thing really - but anything's better than bland pop pap. 

Oldboy

Cowell blames the BBC for playing RATM too much.  :o

Must just add I'm not interested in music at all.  ;D

hevans

Well, for those that bought the single, they just did what they were told to...

But for which song I prefer, it'd have to be RATM. I'm a tad sick of the mediocre ballad songs, and a bit of heavy angry music appeals to my old headbanging days...before it fell out, that is.

H.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.