• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,415
  • Total Topics: 5,708
  • Online today: 60
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 41
  • Total: 41
photobox
RØDE NT1 Signature Series...Microphone Arm,Aokeo AK-4...Sennheiser Profile USB Mi...Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....

What made you feel good today

Started by greypoint, August 13, 2009, 10:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Markulous

WMYFGT?

Results of the (rather expensive!) op on Dog for removal of a lump that was growing at an alarming rate: benign!  \0/
Whatever and ever. Amen
http://smg.photobucket.com/home/Markulous/index
Mark @ Photobucket

donoreo

Quote from: spinner on April 05, 2013, 08:42:57 PM
Finally took the bull by the horns and put together a web site. It's a work in progress and may remain so forever but it's a start.

http://ddsdigita4.wix.com/ddsdigital
When I first saw DDS, it made me think Doctor of Dental Surgery :)  Quite nice, Wix allows you to do very professional looking websites easily.  I would reorder your menu, Flora should be grouped with the other types, before BIO and Contact. 

michaelb104

Sat in the garden this afternoon, the first time since Oct 2012 - it felt great  :)
Mike

My Flickr   .   My Fluidr

Graham

Quote from: michaelb104 on April 06, 2013, 05:55:54 PM
Sat in the garden this afternoon, the first time since Oct 2012 - it felt great  :)

Yep. Tidied the garage, washed the car!  :tup:
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

Reinardina

Quote from: Graham on April 07, 2013, 07:39:40 AM
Quote from: michaelb104 on April 06, 2013, 05:55:54 PM

Yep. Tidied the garage, washed the car!  :tup:

Took the camera for a walk.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Saffz

Watching David Attenborough -  Africa all 6 episodes,  Breath taking scenery.

Reinardina

Quote from: Markulous on April 05, 2013, 08:59:15 PM
WMYFGT?

Results of the (rather expensive!) op on Dog for removal of a lump that was growing at an alarming rate: benign!  \0/

That's great news! You must be very happy.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Oldboy

Quote from: Saffz on April 07, 2013, 09:40:41 PM
Watching David Attenborough -  Africa all 6 episodes,  Breath taking scenery.

Welcome Saffz to CC.  :tup:

Markulous

Quote from: Reinardina on April 08, 2013, 08:27:20 AM
Quote from: Markulous on April 05, 2013, 08:59:15 PM
WMYFGT?

That's great news! You must be very happy.

Yup! Was excellent news. Though he's not convinced, suffering the indignity of The Cone Of Shame - but, considering he's a rescue, it's amazing how accepting and trusting he is, letting me put him through any amount of discomfort and indignity!
Whatever and ever. Amen
Mark @ Photobucket

Hinfrance

Oh the cone of shame - poor thing. Does he look crestfallen? Glad he's on the mend.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Markulous

He does tend to look sorry for himself - but he's no idiot and knows he'll get sympathy from some if he adopts the badly-looked-after look!

He's over the worst and doesn't need to wear it most of the time but when it comes to putting it on he still comes over and sits whilst I put it on (anyone who owns Huskies knows that with them obedience is nothing to do with training but all to do with the dog agreeing to do it!)
Whatever and ever. Amen
Mark @ Photobucket

Hinfrance

E LeClerc (our local supermarket) have started stocking Spitfire bitter. I don't usually like bitters, but as a Kentish lad I am quite partial to what was a local brew. And it's nice and cheap too.  :tup:  :beer:
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Graham

Just received authority to photograph Bill Bailey on Tuesday.  :) :dance:

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

Oldboy

Quote from: Graham on April 28, 2013, 08:03:02 PM

Does that mean he's coming home?  :P

Graham

Quote from: Oldboy on April 28, 2013, 10:33:07 PM
Quote from: Graham on April 28, 2013, 08:03:02 PM

Does that mean he's coming home?  :P

Did you really think there's anyone else here old enough to get that reference?  :P

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.