• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,415
  • Total Topics: 5,708
  • Online today: 60
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 41
  • Total: 41
  • Google
If you would like to make a donation to help with the running costs of the site, then a donation button has been added to the bottom of the page.  Thanks.
RØDE NT1 Signature Series...Microphone Arm,Aokeo AK-4...Sennheiser Profile USB Mi...Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....

What made you feel good today

Started by greypoint, August 13, 2009, 10:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beaux Reflets

Quote from: michaelb104 on May 16, 2012, 05:33:51 PM
As an appreciation of the work some of us have been doing the client has organised a trip for us around the Portsmouth Naval Base next week – thought that was a really nice gesture.

Wonder if I can take my camera?

Go for it Michael, they can only ask you to take the battery out to disable it, if you are unable to use it in certain areas, or ask you to delete images from the memory, if they have suddenly tweaked some aspect you photographed may be of a 'Secret nature' :D
:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

Jonathan

Just baffled by these people moaning about getting 15 pics to a roll.  Or even 12.

I'm at 9 per roll.  Now that's expensive....
It's Guest's round

Oldboy

Quote from: Jonathan on May 17, 2012, 07:40:36 AM
Just baffled by these people moaning about getting 15 pics to a roll.  Or even 12.

You mean the other 27 are naff!  :2funny: :legit:

Jonathan

Quote from: Oldboy on May 17, 2012, 09:15:42 AM
Quote from: Jonathan on May 17, 2012, 07:40:36 AM

You mean the other 27 are naff!  :2funny: :legit:

If I was hitting 25% decent shots on any medium I'd be very happy indeed.
It's Guest's round

Alfonso_Frisk

WMMFGT ?
well so far its a feel good situation.
My Nikon 16-85vr lens (5month old) has decided to stop zooming from 24-16 mm range.
Rang WEX Tuesday, Lens collected Wednesday, had email Thursday issue is being addressed.
Lets hope Nikon sort it as quick as WEX dealt with the initial enquiry/issue.
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/nosmo_king2007
http://www.seateamimages.com/search.php
Wine improves with age, The older I get the more I like it.

Graham

Just about to load the scans from the Minolta Autocord I was banging on about. I'll post some in a while.
  Alternativley, you may never hear from me again!
                          Graham.
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

krennon

WOOHOO I'M back  :tup: :beer:

been really effing busy at work been putting in some overtime and really really haven't felt like sitting down in front of a computer at all in the evenings......WMMFGT, got told last week that I have passed my probation at work which I am really really pleased about as it means a bit of pressure is off now, so what was supposed to have been a 4 month contract that started last August really has turned into a f/t job, now I've passed probation I can join the very generous 15% co pension (I put in 5.83% they put in the rest) we've got an excellent savings account as well available to staff (paying something like 4.80%) and I'm entitled to the staff bonus which I get my first payment of in June (should've been tomorrow but they screwed it up for everybody oh well not had it before so no real biggy to me)....What else err we bought a 54 plate Kia Sorento a few weeks ago fully loaded got a mate to check it out and Glass & Parkers have it valued at around 6k we bought it for £3900.00 BARGAIN sailed through it's MOT not even an advisory....

and something else that mmfgt I'M BACK been missing being on here so a big shout to all who know me and for those that don't I'm an oldish member of this site, been on a few shoots with people from here and love this site and my names Keith

http://www.flickr.com/photos/keithfransella/

"Everything in moderation including moderation" Oscar Wilde

Oldboy

Quote from: krennon on May 17, 2012, 06:48:02 PM

been really effing busy at work been putting in some overtime and really really haven't felt like sitting down in front of a computer at all in the evenings......WMMFGT, got told last week that I have passed my probation at work which I am really really pleased about as it means a bit of pressure is off now, so what was supposed to have been a 4 month contract that started last August really has turned into a f/t job, now I've passed probation I can join the very generous 15% co pension (I put in 5.83% they put in the rest) we've got an excellent savings account as well available to staff (paying something like 4.80%) and I'm entitled to the staff bonus which I get my first payment of in June (should've been tomorrow but they screwed it up for everybody oh well not had it before so no real biggy to me)....What else err we bought a 54 plate Kia Sorento a few weeks ago fully loaded got a mate to check it out and Glass & Parkers have it valued at around 6k we bought it for £3900.00 BARGAIN sailed through it's MOT not even an advisory....

and something else that mmfgt I'M BACK been missing being on here so a big shout to all who know me and for those that don't I'm an oldish member of this site, been on a few shoots with people from here and love this site and my names Keith

Lots of excitement.  :D

Well done Keith and after the raw deal that was served to you in the past, it's great to hear such wonderful news.  :tup:

Wonder if I'll win the Euro Lottery tomorrow.  :'(

ABERS

Was wondering where you had got to Keith, nice to see you back and read all your good news. :tup:

krennon

Cheers Guys

Abers sorry I missed R&T exhibition I heard from Kingston members that went that it was the usual high standard of work....gutted I missed it, hopefully we can meet up again some time and do a shoot at Speakers Corner again

Reinardina

Quote from: krennon on May 17, 2012, 06:48:02 PM

That's all wonderful news! Congratulations on everything.
Glad you're back; I've been singing American Pie all on my own! (Hope you've got a good memory. If not, it's about an American classic and IOTW.)

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Reinardina

OB, We have lottery hopes several times a week, but the Big One eludes us, week after week.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

krennon

Now the half-time air was sweet perfume
While sergeants played a marching tune
We all got up to dance
Oh, but we never got the chance
Cause the players tried to take the field
The marching band refused to yield
Do you recall what was revealed
The day the music died?
We started singin'

Bye By Miss American Pie (all together everybody c'mon)

Graham

When I was posting about something earlyer on, I was wondering wether I should make a "Where's Keith?" post!
  Good to see you back and in the pink.
                Graham. :tup:
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

irv_b

Good to hear your back on track Keith :tup:
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.