• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,415
  • Total Topics: 5,708
  • Online today: 57
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 49
  • Total: 49
parkcameras
RØDE NT1 Signature Series...Microphone Arm,Aokeo AK-4...Sennheiser Profile USB Mi...Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....

What made you feel good today

Started by greypoint, August 13, 2009, 10:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ABERS

Quote from: jinky on September 02, 2011, 04:58:53 AM
Had my hardest wedding gig so far.

And I thought retirement was a time of relaxation and enjoyment. :legit:

Graham

What's that saying?
         "What dos'nt kill you makes you stronger"
                                     Graham. :tup:
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

jinky

Too young to totally retire abers - have to keep the grey cells working if only occasionally  ;)

minky_monkey

Today, I sold on my 70-200 f4 IS L which I purchased four years ago new for £725.

For £675.

Which was nice... 8)

skellum

Quote from: minky_monkey on September 08, 2011, 03:16:08 PM
Today, I sold on my 70-200 f4 IS L which I purchased four years ago new for £725.

For £675.

Which was nice... 8)

Yes it does appear to be the best time to sell secondhand lenses as the new prices are going through the roof at the moment. I have a few to go onto e.bay tonight.

skellum

Managed to get quite a bit of work from from a Musical Instrument Supplier for product photography. They are producing there own brand of Guitars, Keyboards & Drum Kits so if you see a product called ' Spur ' being advertised it should of been photographed by me.

I have been told a van will arrive on Tuesday morning 9.00 am with the products and a member of their staff to assist me.

The great thing about photographing products is that they tend to behave themselves and stay exactly were you placed them.   :tup:

SimonW

Greypoint - many thanks for that photo. Made me smile. Just what I needed after posting in the "what annoyed you today" thread.
Simon Warren
(in Dunning, Scotland)

Oldboy

Cracking shot and love the way the dogs eyes are.  :2funny:

ABERS

Made me smile somewhat.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-14842999

Can't imagine an Elk up a tree, let alone one that's pi**ed! Reminds you of the Monty Python 'An Elk' sketch. ;D

Graham

Quote from: ABERS on September 11, 2011, 08:48:46 AM
Made me smile somewhat.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-14842999

Can't imagine an Elk up a tree, let alone one that's pi**ed! Reminds you of the Monty Python 'An Elk' sketch. ;D

Come on now, we've all been there.
            Graham. :2funny:
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

irv_b

Thanks Sue that shot sure did bring a great big cheesy smile across my face!
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

jinky

Yes lovely shot Sue - great expression and eyes! :)

Beaux Reflets

Quote from: jinky on September 11, 2011, 06:15:35 PM
Yes lovely shot Sue - great expression and eyes! :)

I have to agree - A good shot for a caption competition - nice timing  ;D
:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

ABERS

Reading amongst all the comments on the BBC's news site about the much heralded Bank Regulation changes, a change that shoud be included bsuggested by someone called Arnold

'The banks should do something about those little biros attached to chains as well. The chain is never long enough'

Wonderful!  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.