• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,415
  • Total Topics: 5,708
  • Online today: 57
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 49
  • Total: 49
If you would like to make a donation to help with the running costs of the site, then a donation button has been added to the bottom of the page.  Thanks.
RØDE NT1 Signature Series...Microphone Arm,Aokeo AK-4...Sennheiser Profile USB Mi...Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....

What made you feel good today

Started by greypoint, August 13, 2009, 10:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldboy

Quote from: Jonathan on August 19, 2011, 04:25:45 AM
Plus it was snowing.

Good job you weren't in New Zealand then, as parts have had snow for the first time in 80 years.  :o

picsfor

Quote from: Jonathan on August 19, 2011, 04:25:45 AM
Machu-Picchu.

Yes I had to get up at 3:45 after walking 30 miles through mountains but it didn't disappoint.  Just as well really.

In other news, the first day of the Salkantay trek (17km with a 1km climb to 4,600m for the first 3 hours) with a 12 kilo pack is physically the hardest thing I've ever done.  Plus it was snowing.

http://twitter.com/#!/WeddingsByRyan/status/104390527419547648/photo/1

Does this mean we can expect to see Sir Ranulph  :D Ryan back in the UK before the end of September?

A lovely pic, wonder what the rest are like...

As long as you've had a good time...

picsfor

WMMFG - i got my redundancy through today - for a short while only, i'm allowed to believe i can afford a nice new Hassalblad...

Yep - hour up. Now where's the best price on a Canon 1100D?  :'(

rksmith51

I hope that's a sate of employment you were hoping for, dodgy time for employment.

WMMFGT finally getting the kite and camera in the air, it looks very promising.
Hi, "Guest" long time no see, how are you

Graham

Quote from: rksmith51 on August 19, 2011, 04:55:43 PM

WMMFGT finally getting the kite and camera in the air, it looks very promising.

Pics from the kite, or it did'nt happen! :)

Edit.   Just seen pic on other thread......I can feel a "Project" comeing on.
                       Graham. :tup:
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

Eileen

Machu Picchu, Cleethorpes - difficult choice.  ;) I'm off for a week in Bognor soon, for my sins.

Best of luck with your new life Andrew.

This didn't exactly make me feel good today but did make me laugh. Photoshop shock horror - Vogue (who really should know better) cut off Kate Moss's daughter's fingers.
http://blog.chasejarvis.com/blog/2011/08/photoshop-of-horrors-vogue-mag-forgets-body-parts-do-you-care/

Sandy

Have a nice time in Bognor Eileen and good luck with things Andrew

Sandy

greypoint

I put the first set of compatible inks into my Canon printer and it accepted them...first time...no switching off overnight...and all the colours printed ok....how different from my Epson....I always thought Canon was a good brand  :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

I suppose writing this is tempting fate though  :2funny:

Beaux Reflets

Quote from: greypoint on August 21, 2011, 10:28:41 PM
I put the first set of compatible inks into my Canon printer and it accepted them...first time...no switching off overnight...and all the colours printed ok....how different from my Epson....I always thought Canon was a good brand  :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

I suppose writing this is tempting fate though  :2funny:

Yup!! In my experience the printer usually gets the last laugh  :2funny: :2funny:
:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

greypoint

Mmmm ..I wonder, when they come up with all those weird statistics like how many people ended up in A & E due to teapot or trouser related accidents etc., how many were treated for printer induced incidents?!  ;) :D

ABERS

Escaping from the gloom and rain by watching The Blues Brothers yet again. ;D

greypoint

Not at work this afternoon and the sun's shining......of course it will probably rain by then ::)

jinky

Rained all day today -MMFG? Made me tidy up my computer / study room, install my new printer and get to the bottom of the lousy wifi signal I get in the back bedroom with my PC. The actual router is connected to set top box downstairs front and I have rarely achieve better than a fair signal and more usually poor. I bought a £3.99 signal booster at QLM and have a good signal and sometimes excellent now. Great stuff.

krennon

My wife had to go down to Devon at short notice yesterday as her mother had a stroke Weds night/thurs morning

WMMFGT about it was speaking to my wife last night it appears that my M-i-L stroke wasn't to severe, she is up and about walking properly and can use her left side fully, her mouth has dropped slightly but the hospital are pretty sure that with a bit of speech therapy she'll be fine which is absolutely great news and literally just got a text from the wife as I was typing this, the hospital are letting her out tomorrow which is great news (yes I really do adore my in-laws they are absolutely fantastic in-laws I really couldn't ask for better)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/keithfransella/

"Everything in moderation including moderation" Oscar Wilde

picsfor

Two sided coin that news - sorry to hear about the MIL, but glad to hear she's not as bad as originally feared and will be on her way home.

Strange thing is - got on with the in-laws for my first wife like a house on fire, but i didn't marry them  :uglystupid2: :-\

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.