• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,415
  • Total Topics: 5,708
  • Online today: 57
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 39
  • Total: 39
parkcameras
RØDE NT1 Signature Series...Microphone Arm,Aokeo AK-4...Sennheiser Profile USB Mi...Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....

What made you feel good today

Started by greypoint, August 13, 2009, 10:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldboy

Quote from: irv_b on June 19, 2011, 08:00:31 PM
Quote from: Oldboy on June 19, 2011, 09:28:43 AM
Quote from: greypoint on June 19, 2011, 07:13:33 AM
Quote from: Oldboy on June 15, 2011, 08:05:10 PM
Quote from: greypoint on June 14, 2011, 10:03:45 AM
...have done my best to ensure fine weekend weather by ordering a WR lens for my WR Pentax bodies   :dance: :dance:

According to the forecast for the weekend you failed!  :D

you have no faith ... it rained as we were setting up yesterday but apart from one light shower it stayed dry for all the time I was taking pictures....forecast looks reasonably hopeful for today too  :dance: :dance:

We had heavy rain here yesterday in which I was caught.  :'(

Me also OB :( a real heavy downpour which included hailstones when I was in the only place without any real cover :doh

I didn't mind too much as I had my waterproofs on.  :tup:

greypoint

Fine weather again all day today -still have'nt needed the WR lens  :dance: :dance:

krennon

Been to a couple more agencies today and despite the current climate they seem to think they can get me something, also just got a call from one of them that I registered with last week and they may have a long term temp position for me if I get it will start in July and go right through to October decentish hourly rate so fingers crossed  :tup:...can't stand the thought of not working.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/keithfransella/

"Everything in moderation including moderation" Oscar Wilde

Oldboy

Quote from: krennon on June 21, 2011, 04:10:41 PM
Been to a couple more agencies today and despite the current climate they seem to think they can get me something, also just got a call from one of them that I registered with last week and they may have a long term temp position for me if I get it will start in July and go right through to October decentish hourly rate so fingers crossed  :tup:...can't stand the thought of not working.

Good luck with that Keith.  :tup:

Cathus

I got a cheque today, payment for my nPower League soccer shots taken during last season for all the shots which were published in national newspapers!

Yippee, only been for months (first one published last October, last one in March)

Graham

Nice one Garry :tup:
   Mines a  :beer:
                Graham.
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

Just Dave

Visit Our Website Clicky Linky My Flickr Clicky Linky Scrap Cars Buyer scrapcarsbuyer.co.uk

skellum

Quote from: Cathus on June 21, 2011, 11:22:38 PM
I got a cheque today, payment for my nPower League soccer shots taken during last season for all the shots which were published in national newspapers!

Yippee, only been for months (first one published last October, last one in March)

Not sure which part of the country you are in but when I did it I covered the North West and for example if Blackpool were playing Plymouth I would contact the Local Plymouth paper and work for them on the day plus send pictures to the Nationals.

Below is Preston North End V Queens Park Rangers

Cathus

Dave,

I'm in Hertfordshire though the sports photography agency is in up Manchester way. I covered nPower Divisions 1 & 2 last season, teams within about a 40mph radius.

krennon

Just got a call from the agency the company with the long term temp position want to see me tomorrow, apparently they liked my C.V. so fingers x'd 'cos if I get it it will at least keep me in employment until the end of October, and apparently there is a chance of a permanent position if it all goes well and I prove myself in the job.....will give an update tomorrow on how it went.... :)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/keithfransella/

"Everything in moderation including moderation" Oscar Wilde

Skhilled

Nikon D3000
AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6.G VR
Nikkor 70-210mm f4-f5.6 AF Macro Zoom
AF-S DX Nikkor 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6.G ED VR

Hinfrance

Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Graham

All the best with it.
          Graham. :tup:
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

ABERS

picsfor

Best of luck Keith - if you could move into a job so soon, it might mean you can keep some of you redundancy package for something more useful - whilst also having the relief of a regular wage pack.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.