• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,414
  • Total Topics: 5,707
  • Online today: 129
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 140
  • Total: 140
If you would like to make a donation to help with the running costs of the site, then a donation button has been added to the bottom of the page.  Thanks.
Microphone Arm,Aokeo AK-4...Sennheiser Profile USB Mi...Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...

What annoyed you today?

Started by greypoint, August 13, 2009, 07:52:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldboy

Quote from: Forseti on October 10, 2009, 09:08:30 PM
:2funny: :2funny: Would you care to read through that again - carefully?  :2funny:

Really getting to like this site  :tup: and especially like the text next to my Avatar which says 'send money to Forseti'. What a super idea  :tup:. When do I expect the first installment and from whom exactly?
Father C.H.R.I.S.T.M.A.S puts it in your stocking as long as you've been a very good girl!  :tup:

Someone's been playing with the spell checker again!  ???

Graham

Quote from: Forseti on October 10, 2009, 09:08:30 PM
:2funny: :2funny: Would you care to read through that again - carefully?  :2funny:

Really getting to like this site  :tup: and especially like the text next to my Avatar which says 'send money to Forseti'. What a super idea  :tup:. When do I expect the first installment and from whom exactly?
Hi Forseti....I know exactly what I said!
                    As Ever.  Graham. ;)
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

CML-1591

Is anyone else's safari playing up lately or their twitter ?
Landscape photography is the supreme test of the photographer - and often the supreme disappointment. - Ansel Adams,

magicrhodes

WAYT - The IT bod turning up and removing access to FB, twitter, webmail, yahoo&google images (inc flickr) and the list is growing, all because someone abused a very laisez faire system!  >:( >:(

Hinfrance

There is a barn on the main road into town with a wonderful old faded painted sign and a wonderful texture which I had planned to take a picture or two of.

Actually when I say there 'is' as barn, what I actually mean is there 'was' a barn. Yesterday evening at about 7:00pm some total f***wit in his f***wit 4X4 hit it at full tilt and demolished the front and most of the side wall.

What's even more annoying is that modern vehicle design is so good that he wasn't even seriously injured.

The only good thing is that as he careened across the road he didn't hit any of the oncoming traffic, including the car with my wife and daughter in who saw it happen, 3 cars back.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

magicrhodes

Quote from: Tringle WP on October 21, 2009, 10:08:56 AM
There is a barn on the main road into town with a wonderful old faded painted sign and a wonderful texture which I had planned to take a picture or two of.

Actually when I say there 'is' as barn, what I actually mean is there 'was' a barn. Yesterday evening at about 7:00pm some total f***wit in his f***wit 4X4 hit it at full tilt and demolished the front and most of the side wall.

And todays lesson is never put off good things (photography in this case) in favour of work in case something like this happens... you may get fired but at least you got (the) shot!

top totty

Being bloody robbed by a salesman. I bought a new footstool for £100 gave the man my cash, he turned away to get a receipt then turned to me and said "there's only £90 here". I had double checked the money but it was my word against his....hope his fingers drop off.

Mick

What annoyed you today?  Well for me it's been the last 8 days.

Orange deactivated my broadband account through no fault of mine, and then said it will take five days to turn it back on.  >:(  Endless phone calls to India, and I have no hair left.  It took 8 days and although I can surf the net I still have no access to my emails.  >:( 
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

magicrhodes

Quote from: top totty on October 21, 2009, 06:56:56 PM
Being bloody robbed by a salesman. I bought a new footstool for £100 gave the man my cash, he turned away to get a receipt then turned to me and said "there's only £90 here". I had double checked the money but it was my word against his....hope his fingers drop off.

B*stard! Always count it out now....

anglefire

Some toe rags nicked some cable between Birmingham and Coventry which meant my train to London was cancelled and I had to drive to Rugby to get a train their. Thats not so bad, but the choice of trains to come back is more limited and I only just made the 7:03 this evening - if I missed it that would have meant an hour at Euston.

Then I had to drive back from Rugby.  >:(
----------------------------------
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

CML-1591

My ex.

Yeah her again, sorry folks.

Asked her twice about if she liked some kid, she denied and didn't answer, now a week later after splitting she's going out with the freaking thing.

Landscape photography is the supreme test of the photographer - and often the supreme disappointment. - Ansel Adams,

Graham

Quote from: CML-1591 on October 23, 2009, 04:34:20 PM
My ex.

Asked her twice about if she liked some kid, she denied and didn't answer, now a week later after splitting she's going out with the freaking thing.

Like I said, time to let go!
                             Trust your uncle Graham. :)
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

CML-1591

Quote from: Graham on October 23, 2009, 04:44:52 PM
My ex.

Haha, I know and such, just the fact that it only took one freaking week, after 3 years! and that she denied it all when I asked.

Oldboy

Quote from: CML-1591 on October 23, 2009, 05:20:52 PM
My ex.

Haha, I know and such, just the fact that it only took one freaking week, after 3 years! and that she denied it all when I asked.

Better to find out now than if you got married. Trust Uncle Graham!  :tup:

Alfonso_Frisk

Quote from: CML-1591 on October 23, 2009, 05:20:52 PM
My ex.

I would guess she has been playing you for a while with this fella. Women are good at things like that ( and some men )
Go over there and bray him with your monopod. It wont do any good but you might just feel a little better.
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/nosmo_king2007
http://www.seateamimages.com/search.php
Wine improves with age, The older I get the more I like it.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.