• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,414
  • Total Topics: 5,707
  • Online today: 90
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 75
  • Total: 75
  • Google
bhphotovideo
Microphone Arm,Aokeo AK-4...Sennheiser Profile USB Mi...Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...

What annoyed you today?

Started by greypoint, August 13, 2009, 07:52:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reinardina

Found a lot of my pictures had been commented on, without me noticing at the time.
In the past, we used to get an email if someone commented.

Mick (where are you?) can you rectify this?

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

donoreo

Quote from: Reinardina on July 21, 2014, 01:35:54 PM
Found a lot of my pictures had been commented on, without me noticing at the time.

Photos in threads or the gallery?

Reinardina

Quote from: donoreo on July 21, 2014, 09:28:23 PM

Photos in threads or the gallery?

In the gallery.

donoreo

Mick will have to check that one. 

Mick

Sorry, yes that's my fault, I forgot to modify the files after the last gallery upgrade. I'll get on to it as soon as I can.  ;)
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

Reinardina

Quote from: Mick on July 22, 2014, 06:09:45 PM

Sorry, yes that's my fault, I forgot to modify the files after the last gallery upgrade. I'll get on to it as soon as I can.  ;)

Thanks!

Hinfrance

I bought a 3tb Seagate GoFlex Home network drive. To say that it has b*ggered everything up is an understatement. This morning, before I reset everything wifi and internetty, only the Samsung fondleslab could access the interwebs. I've managed to get the lappie and main PCs back on, but the old Vista PC still won't connect - apparently it has decided that I need to load the config files from the router using a USB key, even though the network is open and unsecured. WTF?
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Graham

Flickr/Yahoo!

I used to log in with Facebook but Flickr kept telling me that that option would soon be no longer available, so I eventually got around to opening a yahoo account.
It now seems I have two Flickr accounts!
If I open Flickr via the link in my "Favourites" bar it goes to my "old" account, which does not show any recently uploaded pics/albums. If I then click on "Upload" and then immediately click on "Your photostream" it takes me to the recent uploads but does not show the old stuff!
A quick Google search shows that I'm far from alone in this. I've sent a help request but I'm not hopeful.
Why do these people keep messing about with perfectly usable systems and then try to wrap it up as "To help us improve our service to you"!

Seriously. Stop messing about with my life! :knuppel2:
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

ABERS

I'm in a similar situation Graham. I have ended up with two accounts after Flickr asked me to change my log in account.
If I log in with my old details I'm connected  to the New account which contains no images at all.

However if I log in on my Kindle there is the old account in its entirety, images, stats, everything, with no vestige of the New one!

No response from the Flickr bods so I'm plodding on with the status quo.

I've toyed with the idea of deleting the second account, but I'm scared everything will disappear. :doh:

Beaux Reflets

I have had a similar problem but still manage to log on via Google account as Yahoo account did not respond to my password - Weird
:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

donoreo

I have heard others on other forums complaining about logging into Flickr and having to change accounts.  I did not know you could ever use anything OTHER than a Yahoo account to log in myself.  I never joined before 2010 so that may be why but I at the time I do not recall being given any other option. 

Reinardina

I adopted a Yahoo ID some time ago, and every time I log in, it tells me it is invalid. When I hit the 'Enter' button again though, it takes me straight through.
And it is still my old account.

Hinfrance

Mine has always been logged in through a Yahoo ID.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Mick

Quote from: Mick on July 22, 2014, 06:09:45 PM

:-[  Now if I could only find where I posted the code,  :uglystupid2: I posted it somewhere on here for safe keeping.  I need it to edit the gallery files

My Gallery

OpenSea

Mick

Found it, panic over.  :beer:

Open db_input.php, find
            if ($CONFIG['email_comment_notification'] && !USER_IS_ADMIN ) {
                $mail_body = "<p>" . bb_decode(process_smilies($msg_body, $CONFIG['ecards_more_pic_target'])) . '</p>' . $LINEBREAK .$lang_db_input_php['email_comment_body'] . ' ' . $CONFIG['ecards_more_pic_target'] . (substr($CONFIG["ecards_more_pic_target"], -1) == '/' ? '' : '/') . $redirect;
                cpg_mail('admin', $lang_db_input_php['email_comment_subject'], make_clickable($mail_body));
            }

and below, add
            $result = cpg_db_query("SELECT filename, title, owner_id FROM {$CONFIG['TABLE_PICTURES']} WHERE pid = $pid LIMIT 1");
            $picture = cpg_db_fetch_rowset($result);
            mysql_free_result($result);
            if ($picture[0]['owner_id'] && $picture[0]['owner_id'] != USER_ID) {
                global $cpg_udb;
                $result = cpg_db_query("SELECT ".$cpg_udb->field['username']." AS user_name, ".$cpg_udb->field['email']." AS user_email FROM ".$cpg_udb->usertable." WHERE ".$cpg_udb->field['user_id']." = {$picture[0]['owner_id']} LIMIT 1");
                $owner = cpg_db_fetch_rowset($result);
                $title = $picture[0]['title'] ? $picture[0]['title'] : $picture[0]['filename'];
                $mail_body = "Your picture '$title' has received a new comment. You can see it at " . ' ' . $CONFIG['ecards_more_pic_target'] . (substr($CONFIG["ecards_more_pic_target"], -1) == '/' ? '' : '/') . $redirect;
                cpg_mail($owner[0]['user_email'], $lang_db_input_php['email_comment_subject'], make_clickable($mail_body));
            }

Or if want to add conversation mode,

Replace first modification with the following code:
        $result = cpg_db_query("SELECT filename, title, owner_id FROM {$CONFIG['TABLE_PICTURES']} WHERE pid = $pid LIMIT 1");
        $picture = cpg_db_fetch_rowset($result);
        if ($picture[0]['owner_id'] != USER_ID) {
            $user_id_array[] = $picture[0]['owner_id'];
        }

$result = cpg_db_query("SELECT author_id FROM {$CONFIG['TABLE_COMMENTS']} WHERE pid = $pid AND author_id != 0");
        while ($row = mysql_fetch_assoc($result)) {
            if ($row['author_id'] != USER_ID) {
                $user_id_array[] = $row['author_id'];
            }
        }

if (count($user_id_array)) {
            global $cpg_udb;
            $title = $picture[0]['title'] ? $picture[0]['title'] : $picture[0]['filename'];
            $mail_body = "Your picture '$title' has received a new comment. You can see it at " . ' ' . $CONFIG['ecards_more_pic_target'] . (substr($CONFIG["ecards_more_pic_target"], -1) == '/' ? '' : '/') . $redirect;
            $result = cpg_db_query("SELECT ".$cpg_udb->field['email']." AS user_email FROM ".$cpg_udb->usertable." WHERE ".$cpg_udb->field['user_id']." IN (".implode(', ', $user_id_array).")");
            while ($row = mysql_fetch_assoc($result)) {
                cpg_mail($row['user_email'], $lang_db_input_php['email_comment_subject'], make_clickable($mail_body));
            }
        }

My Gallery

OpenSea

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.