• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,414
  • Total Topics: 5,707
  • Online today: 132
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 90
  • Total: 90
parkcameras
Microphone Arm,Aokeo AK-4...Sennheiser Profile USB Mi...Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...

What annoyed you today?

Started by greypoint, August 13, 2009, 07:52:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hevans

I think Howard found a solution

Mick

Quote from: hevans on May 14, 2012, 05:59:55 PM

That's the best thing you can do to some of them.  Many a time I've been extremely tempted.  :D
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

donoreo

Quote from: hevans on May 14, 2012, 05:59:55 PM

I approve this post :)  I only have a manual powered mower, I do not have much grass living in a townhouse (sort of a row house). 

Hinfrance

I'm thinking more goat . . . at least we could eat it if it stops mowing the grass.

Mind you, they do eat everything and can whiff a bit. ::)

:D Too late, Mrs H has already pointed out that I have just described myself :dance:
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Beaux Reflets

Quote from: Hinfrance on May 14, 2012, 06:54:50 PM
I'm thinking more goat . . . at least we could eat it if it stops mowing the grass.

:D Too late, Mrs H has already pointed out that I have just described myself :dance:

Our goats eat nettles and weeds - and our ponies are best for lawn mowing - good dung for the roses too  :tup:
:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

Reinardina

Quote from: beauxreflets on May 14, 2012, 08:19:55 PM
Quote from: Hinfrance on May 14, 2012, 06:54:50 PM

Our goats eat nettles and weeds - and our ponies are best for lawn mowing - good dung for the roses too  :tup:

What about sheep? Won't they do the trick? And the way the weather is behaving, woolprices should be high. I haven't been out of woollen jumpers for weeks!

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

donoreo

Sheep are good.  My uncle used to have sheep keep his grass short.   He never asked, the sheep just showed up and he never complained! 

michaelb104

Some b$%£ard hacked my email last night and sent crap to everybody in my contacts list   >:( >:( >:(  :knuppel2:
Mike

My Flickr   .   My Fluidr

Reinardina

Quote from: michaelb104 on May 16, 2012, 02:36:51 PM
Some b$%£ard hacked my email last night and sent crap to everybody in my contacts list   >:( >:( >:(  :knuppel2:

That is really bad. Happened to me once, on one of my Hotmail addresses.
I was supposedly telling people about some wonderful site, where they could buy cheap electronic stuff. Strange thing was, it was only sent to some of my contacts (including myself), but thank goodness everyone realised it was spam, as the 'subject' was so totally out of character. Besides I don't send English mails to Dutch friends.
I found it somehow embarrasing though.

Hinfrance

Oh I see, not good enough to be on your contacts list, eh?

Joking: seriously how annoying is that?

WAMT: Looks like my first line of defence is seriously flawed - rethink required (read the abstract)   :legit:
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Reinardina

Quote from: Hinfrance on May 16, 2012, 03:31:30 PM
Oh I see, not good enough to be on your contacts list, eh?

Joking: seriously how annoying is that?

WAMT: Looks like my first line of defence is seriously flawed - rethink required (read the abstract)   :legit:

I used those, but they obviously did not work! Very unflattering too.
And H you're welcome to a place on one of my contacts lists anytime, if you want to be included in the next bit of spam I'll send out.

donoreo

Hotmail?  That has been happening a lot in the past few weeks. 

michaelb104

Quote from: donoreo on May 16, 2012, 03:47:00 PM

No not Hotmail, ntlworld (now Virgin Media).
Mike

My Flickr   .   My Fluidr

Reinardina

Quote from: michaelb104 on May 16, 2012, 04:02:24 PM
Quote from: donoreo on May 16, 2012, 03:47:00 PM

No not Hotmail, ntlworld (now Virgin Media).

My problem was at least a year ago.
If it is the email address provided by your provider, it is even more serious. I always think web based free email accounts are more susceptible to hackers/hijackers. This is not based on any knowledge, purely on the fact they're free.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.