• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,414
  • Total Topics: 5,707
  • Online today: 104
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 103
  • Total: 103
  • Google
parkcameras
Microphone Arm,Aokeo AK-4...Sennheiser Profile USB Mi...Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...

What annoyed you today?

Started by greypoint, August 13, 2009, 07:52:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mick

Quote from: bones615 on November 13, 2011, 12:03:50 PM
Yesterday i went to mow the lawn (I know its the middle of november) and found the rubber petrol primer bulb had been eaten by mice. On the up side, today I ordered a new one for only £6 and the 2 traps i bought yesterday had a mouse in each.

Simon

Mice love those little Primer bulbs, I've fitted loads of them over the years.  £6.00 seems a bit steep though, I take it it's a Briggs & Stratton one, on the side of the engine  (not the front).  You should have said I'd have bunged one in the post for you. ;)

Make sure you don't stab yourself, or the Bulb when clipping it in with a screwdriver. 

Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

Hinfrance

Speaking of mice, I just got one of my kites out to discover it had been partially shredded by the little darlings.

The cat is on a warning - he just doesn't seem to take his performance contract seriously. I may have to dock his tuna bonus if things don't improve.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Sarasocke

Our cat has been on the same strike as your Howard. Last Winter I threw out a number of jumpers which were waiting by the washing machine in the celler to be washed. They even has a go at a couple of fleeces!
Carol aka Sarasocke 
My Gallery

Oldboy

Yesterday i went to mow the lawn (I know its the middle of november) and found the rubber petrol primer bulb had been eaten by mice. On the up side, today I ordered a new one for only £6 and the 2 traps i bought yesterday had a mouse in each.

Simon

You're missing the point! You don't buy mouse traps with mice in them!!!!  :uglystupid2:  :2funny:

bones615

Quote from: admin on November 13, 2011, 12:45:48 PM

Simon

Mice love those little Primer bulbs, I've fitted loads of them over the years.  £6.00 seems a bit steep though, I take it it's a Briggs & Stratton one, on the side of the engine  (not the front).  You should have said I'd have bunged one in the post for you. ;)
Make sure you don't stab yourself, or the Bulb when clipping it in with a screwdriver.

Thanks Mick, didnt like to ask - mixing business and pleasure. I'll check with you next time. Yes its a briggs & stratton & I will have the plasters ready.
The dog has been sniffing around the shed for a couple of weeks so i suspected we had something living underneath. They must really like peanut butter as i thought they would be a bit wary to begin with.

Oldboy

Quote from: Hinfrance on November 13, 2011, 12:52:12 PM
The cat is on a warning - he just doesn't seem to take his performance contract seriously. I may have to dock his tuna bonus if things don't improve.

Quote from: Sarasocke on November 13, 2011, 04:24:05 PM
Our cat has been on the same strike as your Howard. Last Winter I threw out a number of jumpers which were waiting by the washing machine in the celler to be washed. They even has a go at a couple of fleeces!

Used to have a cat at the club, who caught mice, bit the heads off, and line the bodies up side by side. Never found the heads?  :o :P

picsfor

Quote from: Oldboy on November 13, 2011, 05:31:39 PM
Used to have a cat at the club, who caught mice, bit the heads off, and line the bodies up side by side. Never found the heads?  :o :P

Maybe they got the 'heads up'  :2funny: :D

spinner

Quote from: Hinfrance on November 13, 2011, 12:52:12 PM
Speaking of mice, I just got one of my kites out to discover it had been partially shredded by the little darlings.

"HE" is waiting for dinner to be delivered. We had two cat's male and female. He would just lie around all day, she was the huntress always turning up with a mouse. I'd be happy if she just bit their heads off, but she brought them back alive and tortured them. A couple of times I took the mouse off her and killed it myself.  :o
And more, much more than this, I did it my way
Ol' blue eyes

http://ddsdigita4.wix.com/ddsdigital
https://www.flickr.com/photos/spin498/

bones615

Quote from: admin on November 13, 2011, 12:45:48 PM

New part arrived today, fitted easily after watching a video on utube, grass cut, new part protected for winter with a metal cover(17mm socket), 3 mice dead & traps set waiting for the next victim. Would have been happy to let them stay under the shed if they hadnt caused damage but they have breached my rules for killing things - food or pest & and its fair game, not sure weather SWMBO will make a pie though.

Simon

irv_b

Surely it would be a mousse that she would make ( I thought I'd get it in before Oldboy did!) ;D
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

Oldboy

Quote from: irv_b on November 15, 2011, 07:32:38 PM
Surely it would be a mousse that she would make ( I thought I'd get it in before Oldboy did!) ;D

Quick off the mark.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

ABERS

So we, the taxpayers, are selling off the profitable part of Northern Rock to Branson, losing somewhere about 400 million. Surprise, surprise. The moment we rescued it the vultures started circling to have a pick at the juicy bits, whilst ignoring the 2 billion or so of dodgy mortgage business it has. >:(

jinky

Quote from: ABERS on November 17, 2011, 11:16:59 AM
So we, the taxpayers, are selling off the profitable part of Northern Rock to Branson, losing somewhere about 400 million. Surprise, surprise. The moment we rescued it the vultures started circling to have a pick at the juicy bits, whilst ignoring the 2 billion or so of dodgy mortgage business it has. >:(

And the bugger is not even going to sponsor Newcastle Utd from the profitable bit!

Hinfrance

I think you'll find Branson is a shark, not a vulture   ;)

I don't know who is worst - the government or the salesmen who dragged the banks down. The US government made a stonking profit selling on their rescued banks.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Oldboy

Quote from: jinky on November 17, 2011, 12:38:16 PM
Quote from: ABERS on November 17, 2011, 11:16:59 AM

And the bugger is not even going to sponsor Newcastle Utd from the profitable bit!

Osborne will become a director when he retires from number 11.  >:( >:(

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.